Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest according to SWEP 09:45 - Jun 20 with 2639 viewsSTID2017

Just had a sneaky look in Tescos.
Apparently Llorente being offered a two year contract, to persuade him to stay, whilst no offers been received for Gylfi or Mawson
Oh yeah - and we are still waiting to hear off John Terry
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 9:47]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Latest according to SWEP on 09:48 - Jun 20 with 2623 viewsdickythorpe

Llorente is very happy in the freezer department. Gylfi wants a move off the tills to Goods Inwards.
Latest according to SWEP on 09:49 - Jun 20 with 2609 viewsSTID2017

Latest according to SWEP on 09:48 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

Llorente is very happy in the freezer department. Gylfi wants a move off the tills to Goods Inwards.

Gylfi wasn't there - he's already moved down the road to Iceland

Latest according to SWEP on 09:52 - Jun 20 with 2600 viewssherpajacob

Every little helps.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Latest according to SWEP on 09:57 - Jun 20 with 2577 viewsSTID2017

Latest according to SWEP on 09:52 - Jun 20 by sherpajacob

Every little helps.

Keeping those three would be a big help next season - unless you are a follower of The Res of course

Latest according to SWEP on 10:01 - Jun 20 with 2556 viewsbluenile

Latest according to SWEP on 09:49 - Jun 20 by STID2017

Gylfi wasn't there - he's already moved down the road to Iceland

Sharp............fair go!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Latest according to SWEP on 10:17 - Jun 20 with 2494 viewsjack247

Latest according to SWEP on 09:57 - Jun 20 by STID2017

Keeping those three would be a big help next season - unless you are a follower of The Res of course

Keeping them is great, but we need back ups for Gylfi and particularly Llorente if we are going to keep that style. We would be toothless playing it without him. We were very lucky injury wise towards the end of the season.

I don't think Clement will keep us playing the same way. It relies way too heavily on a few individuals. We won't get through a season like that.
Latest according to SWEP on 12:02 - Jun 20 with 2258 viewssP7qupUf

I don't know about anyone else but personally I would not want Terry here. We are doing our best to get Gomis off the wage bill and I can't see Terry coming for peanuts. Also he has lost all his pace.
Latest according to SWEP on 12:22 - Jun 20 with 2189 viewsWhiterockin

Latest according to SWEP on 12:02 - Jun 20 by sP7qupUf

I don't know about anyone else but personally I would not want Terry here. We are doing our best to get Gomis off the wage bill and I can't see Terry coming for peanuts. Also he has lost all his pace.

Terry never had any pace to lose.
Login to get fewer ads

Latest according to SWEP on 14:04 - Jun 20 with 1883 viewsGriffting

Being heavily linked to martin skrtel today.
Latest according to SWEP on 14:31 - Jun 20 with 1794 viewsbuilthjack

Latest according to SWEP on 14:04 - Jun 20 by Griffting

Being heavily linked to martin skrtel today.

Oh dear. Please no

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Latest according to SWEP on 15:10 - Jun 20 with 1712 viewsdailew

I'd be happy with just keeping the squad as it it.

Perhaps another right back. But KN looked like he was getting his arse in order the last few games. There's a good player in there.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Latest according to SWEP on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 1705 viewsLeonWasGod

Latest according to SWEP on 15:10 - Jun 20 by dailew

Perhaps another right back. But KN looked like he was getting his arse in order the last few games. There's a good player in there.

Nice of you to join us Huw
Latest according to SWEP on 15:15 - Jun 20 with 1693 viewsjack247

You really think we can get through a whole season relying on a small core of players with no backup if Llorente is out?
Latest according to SWEP on 17:10 - Jun 20 with 1522 viewsSPboy

"Stand still and you will go backwards in this league" - Michael Laudrup circa 2014

We can't really take that chance as there is not much further that we can go backwards.

Keep Siggy, Llorente, Mawson.

Add Right back, centre back, defensive midfielder, pacy box-to-box midfielder, winger who can beat a player, shoot or make a decent cross, centre forward, ... maybe I am expecting too much?
Latest according to SWEP on 18:55 - Jun 20 with 1342 viewsWhiterockin

Latest according to SWEP on 17:10 - Jun 20 by SPboy

"Stand still and you will go backwards in this league" - Michael Laudrup circa 2014

We can't really take that chance as there is not much further that we can go backwards.

Add Right back, centre back, defensive midfielder, pacy box-to-box midfielder, winger who can beat a player, shoot or make a decent cross, centre forward, ... maybe I am expecting too much?

We will only get all those if Siggy, Llorente and Mawson leave and we will then be worse off.
Latest according to SWEP on 19:18 - Jun 20 with 1285 viewsmacthejack

Latest according to SWEP on 17:10 - Jun 20 by SPboy

You're spot on with what we need but won't get all those. I think we should prioritise RB, CB, Winger 1 CM and back-up striker. Assuming we don't lose any biggies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024