Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is renewing trust membership? 20:27 - Aug 17 with 12190 viewsSgorioFruit

Who is renewing trust membership?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 4101 viewsSgorioFruit

A sad sign of the times.
The start of the end of the trust.

I am not renewing my membership.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:30 - Aug 17 with 4082 viewsAngelRangelQS

Based on the last year, no chance
Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:31 - Aug 17 with 4081 viewsheadcleaner

Not a chance. and neither is anyone in my family. shame really
Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:32 - Aug 17 with 4065 viewsSwansNZ

It’s not because of the result, but the whole process and how the Trust pushed their favoured option.
There has been great debate here, but the majority of members probably did not know the pros and cons and went with the Trust’s recommendation.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:35 - Aug 17 with 4066 viewsVetchfielder

We have more battles to be fought to protect us from the American onslaught and I'm not sure we can discount HJ from other actions yet either. I don't trust them and the lease and stadium expansion are on the horizon. If they get the better of the Trust again on either of those then I'm out.
Could have been a bit better worded poll though - I am sticking with the Trust for the moment DESPITE today's result.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 20:39]

Proud to have been one of the 231

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:37 - Aug 17 with 4056 viewsNeath_Jack

Not based on today's vote, but i'm out as well.

I'd like to thank all the members of the Trust current and previous, but either they are now way out of their depth, or something underhand is going on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 3982 viewsSwansNZ

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:35 - Aug 17 by Vetchfielder

We have more battles to be fought to protect us from the American onslaught and I'm not sure we can discount HJ from other actions yet either. I don't trust them and the lease and stadium expansion are on the horizon. If they get the better of the Trust again on either of those then I'm out.
Could have been a bit better worded poll though - I am sticking with the Trust for the moment DESPITE today's result.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 20:39]

In reality, the Trust have zero influence in the board room. The Yanks can do whatever they want, and could do regardless of this result.

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:03 - Aug 17 with 3969 viewsJackfath

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:58 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

In reality, the Trust have zero influence in the board room. The Yanks can do whatever they want, and could do regardless of this result.

They must be absolutely pissing themselves laughing behind the Trust Boards back. It's getting a bit embarrassing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:06 - Aug 17 with 3946 viewsOldjack

Who is renewing trust membership? on 20:58 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

The trust has always had zero influence on matters of importance the board made sure of that

now, they're just the tea makers
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 21:06]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:08 - Aug 17 with 3926 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:06 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

The trust has always had zero influence on matters of importance the board made sure of that

now, they're just the tea makers
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 21:06]

Does Curt know?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:10 - Aug 17 with 3903 viewschangingman

I'm not renewing this season, been a member since The Vetch days, but i'm strongly against selling the Trust shares to the Americans.
Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:13 - Aug 17 with 3884 viewsbermudajack

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:08 - Aug 17 by Swanjaxs

Does Curt know?

What amazes me is...

If the club stay in the Premier League say for the next 7 years...

The Trust will be the richest non entity in the country 😳😳😳

No power, no influence, no support... what a pointless position 😕

What becomes of the redundant "share money" ???

A new Swansea Rovers team???

Lose the shares.... lose any power or say... . Pander to the mericans..... lose the fans....

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:16 - Aug 17 with 3873 viewsswancity

I haven't been a member of the Trust for many years. I was hoping that they'd have taken the initiative recently and reacted accordingly and was intent on rejoining but they've shown the desire of a money spider on Valium and quite frankly are now shambolic. Certainly a non entity now. Sadly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 3785 views34dfgdf54

After today's vote I won't be renewing.

I don't actually see what they can achieve going forward. It's the end.
Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 3756 viewsSwanzay

If the Trust ask for a membership fee it would be a disgrace!

After todays result and all peeps who have already renewed should be refunded.

The Trust simply dont need the membership fee now...
Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 3756 viewslonglostjack

They have enough money now. They don't need my 10 pounds.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 3726 viewsSwansNZ

Who is renewing trust membership? on 21:49 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

If the Trust ask for a membership fee it would be a disgrace!

After todays result and all peeps who have already renewed should be refunded.

The Trust simply dont need the membership fee now...

This is true, they should make the membership free, that way would increase not decrease their numbers.

Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:02 - Aug 17 with 3693 viewsSwanseajill

I've already renewed my trust membership. And another family member has newly joined.

I've attended every Q&A Trust meeting this year, and have taken notes on all sides of this fiasco of the sale of our club.

I voted to sell part of our shares for the simple reason that I've been in a bad place when we were out of the football league, and the supporters club had very little in the bank, so for a time we were well and truly done for.

I'm not alone. There was a packed Trust meeting when the members were asked what they thought they may vote later in the year. I think around 90% held their hands up to sell part of the shares This was taken when all three choices were discussed at length.
Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:05 - Aug 17 with 3671 viewsSwanzay

Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:02 - Aug 17 by Swanseajill

I've already renewed my trust membership. And another family member has newly joined.

I've attended every Q&A Trust meeting this year, and have taken notes on all sides of this fiasco of the sale of our club.

I voted to sell part of our shares for the simple reason that I've been in a bad place when we were out of the football league, and the supporters club had very little in the bank, so for a time we were well and truly done for.

I'm not alone. There was a packed Trust meeting when the members were asked what they thought they may vote later in the year. I think around 90% held their hands up to sell part of the shares This was taken when all three choices were discussed at length.

Hitler had a similar experience, just saying...
Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 3632 viewsGaryjack

Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:02 - Aug 17 by Swanseajill

So you haven't listened to any of the counter arguments on here since the meeting from very well respected posters Lor? It's all about the people who were at the meeting? Love you to bits, but you're so wrong. Times have changed so much since those darkest of days, If we go to the wall, the club will survive, but it won't be because of the £5m the trust have sold out for.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 22:17]
Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 3628 viewsJackflack

Not renewing.

Feel badly let down

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:27 - Aug 17 with 3586 viewsSwanseajill

Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:16 - Aug 17 by Garyjack

So you haven't listened to any of the counter arguments on here since the meeting from very well respected posters Lor? It's all about the people who were at the meeting? Love you to bits, but you're so wrong. Times have changed so much since those darkest of days, If we go to the wall, the club will survive, but it won't be because of the £5m the trust have sold out for.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 22:17]

No Gary, I may not post on here very often, but I read most threads. Some of the post are so off the wall but it's pointless arguing with people when they are stating "facts"

Yes some posters are excellent at making some very good points. But others, who are not, or have never been members are happy to tear The Trust to pieces.

At the meetings, the facts are laid out and I've always found that the board are prepared to answer questions that members put to them.
Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:28 - Aug 17 with 3582 viewsQJumpingJack

I am going to renew on one condition that the Trust don't ask me to sell raffle tickets this year
Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:36 - Aug 17 with 3563 viewsSwanzay

Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:27 - Aug 17 by Swanseajill

No Gary, I may not post on here very often, but I read most threads. Some of the post are so off the wall but it's pointless arguing with people when they are stating "facts"

Yes some posters are excellent at making some very good points. But others, who are not, or have never been members are happy to tear The Trust to pieces.

At the meetings, the facts are laid out and I've always found that the board are prepared to answer questions that members put to them.

Are you not asking yourself why the Trust Amtraked at high speed the sell option?

Also in the consultation matrix etc....and not think why?

I know I am...
Who is renewing trust membership? on 22:41 - Aug 17 with 3539 viewsEasternJack

I was a long time member up until the HC debacle last year and had originally planned to apply for nomination when I finally returned from India (coincidently enough, somerhinf in doing this weekend).

What happened last year (and the deflection/protectionism leading up to it) showed me that the trust were no longer independent and representative of the membership. What has happened since has reinforced that view.

It'll need removal of all the old board members and acknowledgement of past wrongs before I even consider membership again.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024