Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. 14:24 - Sep 3 with 10193 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:28 - Sep 3 with 10182 viewsjack2jack

Hairs on the back of your neck moment
The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:33 - Sep 3 with 10169 viewsMo_Wives

Great clip. From the anthem to the goal and then on to the cracking pair of tits on the 'Sue Pollard a-like' at the end.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:45 - Sep 3 with 10146 viewsjack2jack

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:33 - Sep 3 by Mo_Wives

Great clip. From the anthem to the goal and then on to the cracking pair of tits on the 'Sue Pollard a-like' at the end.

Oy, Oy that's my missus you cheeky get!
The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:49 - Sep 3 with 10132 viewsMo_Wives

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:45 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

Sorry

Those flowers are for your misses, BTW.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:52 - Sep 3 with 10117 viewsjack2jack

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:49 - Sep 3 by Mo_Wives

Sorry

Those flowers are for your misses, BTW.

Nah its not really,but could be someone's on here,know what I mean
The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:55 - Sep 3 with 10103 viewsMo_Wives

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:52 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

Nah its not really,but could be someone's on here,know what I mean

Ah...good point. I apologise to who ever goes out with the girl with the great rack.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:58 - Sep 3 with 10094 viewsjack2jack

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:55 - Sep 3 by Mo_Wives

Ah...good point. I apologise to who ever goes out with the girl with the great rack.

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:59 - Sep 3 with 10087 viewsr0ckin

It was incredible, it was almost spiritual.

The commentary went quiet and just as the anthem was finishing that touch of genius.

Beautiful moment.

Peace

Login to get fewer ads

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:03 - Sep 3 with 10071 viewsMo_Wives

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:59 - Sep 3 by r0ckin

It was incredible, it was almost spiritual.

The commentary went quiet and just as the anthem was finishing that touch of genius.

Beautiful moment.

It was...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:04 - Sep 3 with 10063 viewsDarran

I just can't get into International football at all. Got no interest in it. I have tried but I just can't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:09 - Sep 3 with 10044 viewsE20Jack

As i said last night, the strange thing is, this is something that happens time and time again.

Im sure it happened in the England match at the Euros, it happened in the Belgium home qualifiers and there was another, possibly Northern Ireland knock out stage?

Last night was the 4th time I noticed it and said to my mate as soon as it started singing "we usually score after this has been spontaneously sung" he thought I was a witch. It is something that is only done maybe once a game too which makes it even more strange.

Wish I had the clips for all of them and put them into one video, would be spectacular.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:13 - Sep 3 with 10032 viewsDarran

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:09 - Sep 3 by E20Jack

As i said last night, the strange thing is, this is something that happens time and time again.

Im sure it happened in the England match at the Euros, it happened in the Belgium home qualifiers and there was another, possibly Northern Ireland knock out stage?

Last night was the 4th time I noticed it and said to my mate as soon as it started singing "we usually score after this has been spontaneously sung" he thought I was a witch. It is something that is only done maybe once a game too which makes it even more strange.

Wish I had the clips for all of them and put them into one video, would be spectacular.

Didn't happen against Ireland.

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:21 - Sep 3 with 10004 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:04 - Sep 3 by Darran

I just can't get into International football at all. Got no interest in it. I have tried but I just can't.

I like Wales to do well but I have some sympathy with your view point.
For me it would help if we were not divided by a wasteland in a a Cardiff centric Principality.
I admire the Gogs for sticking with it after the whole shooting match was stolen from them and moved south.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:26 - Sep 3 with 9980 viewsDarran

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:21 - Sep 3 by Private_Partz

I like Wales to do well but I have some sympathy with your view point.
For me it would help if we were not divided by a wasteland in a a Cardiff centric Principality.
I admire the Gogs for sticking with it after the whole shooting match was stolen from them and moved south.

Indeed my friend,indeed.

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 16:07 - Sep 3 with 9898 viewsdailew

Nice work from Bale in the build-up in holding it up and laying off. Involved agina later in the move.

Add that to the "only good thing he did all game" list.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 21:22 - Sep 3 with 9672 viewsawayjack

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 16:07 - Sep 3 by dailew

Nice work from Bale in the build-up in holding it up and laying off. Involved agina later in the move.

Add that to the "only good thing he did all game" list.

It was fantastic atmosphere before, during and after match. Great to see Welsh fans all supporting Wales for the last couple of years, versus the club rivalry nonsense in the previous 30 years.
The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 21:31 - Sep 3 with 9653 viewsFlashberryjack

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 14:45 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

And my girl friend when her husbands not about.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 21:37 - Sep 3 with 9632 viewsJack_Meoff

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 15:09 - Sep 3 by E20Jack

I was musing along those lines last night, admittedly after a few wines. It was almost like the will of the crowd made manifest their desire, with the anthem being the focal point of their collective 'energy'. Strange indeed, but very welcome!

Like I said, a few wines...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 00:04 - Sep 4 with 9553 viewsBanosswan

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 21:37 - Sep 3 by Jack_Meoff

I was musing along those lines last night, admittedly after a few wines. It was almost like the will of the crowd made manifest their desire, with the anthem being the focal point of their collective 'energy'. Strange indeed, but very welcome!

We are lucky

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 13:00 - Sep 4 with 9398 viewsyescomeon

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 21:37 - Sep 3 by Jack_Meoff

I've never been in the ground for years to but even on the TV I've never heard anything like that anywhere else. Perhaps it distracts the opposition players as well as spuring our lads on.

Upthecity!

The Wales goal last night with the national anthem being sung. Perfect timing. on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 9188 viewsEdmundo

Classic moment in Welsh Football

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024