Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off field issues 21:26 - Nov 15 with 3354 viewsswansea68

Forget about the off field issues now and let's get some positive thinking into the game on Sat. Let's all get in a positive mindset about Burnley Away on Saturday. I made a prediction against Spurs earlier in the season that we were due some luck against them and we did. Now I will make another bold prediction right now. Burnley 1 Swansea 2. The penny will drop. The break will have done the Swans more good than Burnley. I don't see Burnley way of playing tearing us apart etc. They are having a decent season and are simply organised. But not a joy to,watch.

Just remember this thread on Saturday 5pm
Off field issues on 21:56 - Nov 15 with 3305 viewslonglostjack

Will do Res

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Off field issues on 22:11 - Nov 15 with 3282 viewsJack_Kass

Despite all the resignations this week, the most important one didnt materialise.

He's done well to make it through the break.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Off field issues on 22:28 - Nov 15 with 3237 viewsswansea68

Off field issues on 22:11 - Nov 15 by Jack_Kass

Despite all the resignations this week, the most important one didnt materialise.

He's done well to make it through the break.

Do u notice tho that people on here have a problem with getting positive. They will only comment on a negative or controversial thread. 2 replies. And 1 is pretty poor. Never mind let them grumble. But wait till 5pm on sat.
Off field issues on 22:37 - Nov 15 with 3225 viewsjack2jack

I do hope that we are not relying on lady luck for the rest of the season.
Let's hope that PC can turn this whole thing around,we now have Bony and Sanches back fit,all we need now is a good positive set up and our best stating 11, and tons of grit and determination,then we might just see our 'luck' change.
Personally I think we'll get a draw,which might kick start a mini revival.
Off field issues on 00:53 - Nov 16 with 3151 viewsJethroJack

If Ward plays like a donkey again, he might gift us a goal like he did Eriksen the other night. Really enjoyed that 1-5 😜
Off field issues on 08:25 - Nov 16 with 3055 viewsPegojack

The only reason I'm going is because it's one of the grounds I've yet to visit and tick off my list, so if I don't go this season, I probably won't get the chance again.
Off field issues on 09:39 - Nov 16 with 2993 viewshammy

I'll be there shouting them on, so hoping for any sort of win. These next few games will define PCs season I feel ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Off field issues on 11:16 - Nov 16 with 2942 viewsLoyal

No.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Off field issues on 17:12 - Nov 16 with 2811 viewsSTID2017

Off field issues on 22:28 - Nov 15 by swansea68

Do u notice tho that people on here have a problem with getting positive. They will only comment on a negative or controversial thread. 2 replies. And 1 is pretty poor. Never mind let them grumble. But wait till 5pm on sat.

I'll be positive.

I'm positively shocked that Clement is still here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Off field issues on 17:28 - Nov 16 with 2794 viewsyescomeon

Closest thing to a home game for me so will be my first of the season. I just don't see us beating Burnley, hope we can manage a point, we should be good enough to keep them out for 90 minutes if we sit back, which is what I'm expecting.

Upthecity!

Off field issues on 17:59 - Nov 16 with 2764 viewsLeonWasGod

Off field issues on 08:25 - Nov 16 by Pegojack

The only reason I'm going is because it's one of the grounds I've yet to visit and tick off my list, so if I don't go this season, I probably won't get the chance again.

Last time I went to Burnley I got my car broken into and vandalised and a jacket nicked. Good luck!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024