Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. 14:55 - Jan 11 with 2684 viewsTheFranchise

Maybe I'm paranoid but it's seems like a great excuse for poor player recruitment once the window closes.

"We had original targets, those changed once we parted ways with Paul. That left us weeks behind our rivals in the market"

You know it's coming.
Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 14:59 - Jan 11 with 2663 viewsswan65split

only one excuse needed....weve worked very hard to bring in the required players but they have accepted offers from other clubs...............yeah like staying in the Prem.
Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 2652 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No need for Clement leaving type excuse.

Our recruitment was utter shyte in the summer when Clement was the manager throughout.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 2628 viewsJackBaston

Clement was sacked to deflect attention off Jenkins

The only thing that could delay recruitment is Carvalhal wanting to look at the players he currently has before improving the squad, but the list of targets would be the same as when Clement was here

We'll sign players I'm sure, but no chance in hell will it be close to the profit we made in the summer and i fully expect a player to leave like Taylor did last year
Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 15:25 - Jan 11 with 2558 viewsPawelAbbott

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 15:08 - Jan 11 by JackBaston

Clement was sacked to deflect attention off Jenkins

The only thing that could delay recruitment is Carvalhal wanting to look at the players he currently has before improving the squad, but the list of targets would be the same as when Clement was here

We'll sign players I'm sure, but no chance in hell will it be close to the profit we made in the summer and i fully expect a player to leave like Taylor did last year

I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor comes back this window
Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 15:49 - Jan 11 with 2477 viewspencoedjack

In total agreement Franchise

It’s obvious it’s going to be said.
Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 16:19 - Jan 11 with 2403 viewsvetchonian

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 15:49 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

In total agreement Franchise

It’s obvious it’s going to be said.

it will all be the fault of the fans mun get with it

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 2383 viewsymaohyd

We aren't fit to be in the PL, don't deserve to be in the premier league. For the past few seasons we have been firefighting.

Its important to be fair minded and recognise some of the good things Jenkins has done. How on earth though he still has an official capacity at the club is unbelievable.

Respect to people who still go down and go to away games. I'm done for, I'd rather be in L2 than in the Prem with this shower.

Back to the original post, I wouldn't even try and understand what on earth is happening anymore. We exist in one of, if not the most lucrative sporting league in the world, yet we are run like a corner shop. You reap what you sow.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 2363 viewsmax936

They've got the biggest of biggest excuse books I know, but they must be running out of those quotes now, their fault for leaving it so late in "Parting with Paul" so they can fuk off with that excuse.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 16:57 - Jan 11 with 2273 viewsperchrockjack

To say we are run like a corner shop is grossly insulting to the many hard working folk providing a service for communities wheres our disgusting fetid fookn outfit is bleeding to death by negligence and incompetence

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 16:58 - Jan 11 with 2271 viewsMrSwerve

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept on to Clem so long so that they could use this excuse.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 17:07 - Jan 11 with 2245 viewsNeathJack

Paul Clement sacking, the unusual timing and player recruitment. on 16:58 - Jan 11 by MrSwerve

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept on to Clem so long so that they could use this excuse.

Absolutely this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024