Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport 19:49 - Feb 7 with 5347 viewsLandore_Jack

7500 fans at Wembley. Fantastic effort. Good luck lads!

#backtojack

Newport on 19:50 - Feb 7 with 5336 viewsFireboy2

Glory hunters
Newport on 19:59 - Feb 7 with 5287 viewsDewi1jack

Think thats just a few thousand less than Cardiff returned tickets for their game v Liverpool at the same arena

Well done Newport.
Hope you can turn Spurs over

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Newport on 20:07 - Feb 7 with 5243 viewsJJJack

Newport on 19:59 - Feb 7 by Dewi1jack

Think thats just a few thousand less than Cardiff returned tickets for their game v Liverpool at the same arena

Well done Newport.

They’ve made a very good start
Newport on 20:07 - Feb 7 with 5243 viewsOldjack

Well done Newport.

Spurs have made 10 changes, no respect

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Newport on 20:12 - Feb 7 with 5189 viewsCooperman

Cruel own goal.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Newport on 20:13 - Feb 7 with 5187 viewsLandore_Jack

Llorente looks to be short of confidence. A few miss placed passes.

#backtojack

Newport on 20:41 - Feb 7 with 5072 viewsmonmouth

Who the hell is Nooblay?

I tell you what, this shows how good last nights effort was. You never know, but Spurs don’t look like scoring 8, at Wembley against a team lower in their league than Notts. I’m so encouraged by the ambition we showed last night, league 2 or not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Newport on 20:46 - Feb 7 with 5043 viewsHeadmaster

If Spurs won 8-1 against them, you wouldn't stop hearing about it for weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Newport on 20:46 - Feb 7 with 5034 viewsthornabyswan

Newport on 20:41 - Feb 7 by monmouth

Who the hell is Nooblay?

I tell you what, this shows how good last nights effort was. You never know, but Spurs don’t look like scoring 8, at Wembley against a team lower in their league than Notts. I’m so encouraged by the ambition we showed last night, league 2 or not.

According to Talk Sport replays should be abolished.
Try telling that to the 7500 Newport fans.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Newport on 20:47 - Feb 7 with 5030 viewsDr_Winston

Who the hell is Nooblay?

The more I think about last night the more impressive the result is. How often does a team (with seven changes) score eight goals against another professional side these days? We were aggressive, ambitious and clinical. Bodes well for the rest of the season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Newport on 20:53 - Feb 7 with 5006 viewsWarwickHunt

Who the hell is Nooblay?

Trippeeyay's cousin.
Newport on 21:07 - Feb 7 with 4934 viewsLoyal

Who the hell is Nooblay?

Noubells was great in a swans shirt .....
Either that or shit, I cant remember.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Newport on 21:43 - Feb 7 with 4839 viewsAmbergambler

Only 2 goals - very poor. Llorente was awful, nothing like the player he was for us.
Newport on 00:50 - Feb 8 with 4629 viewsCountyJim

Well we didn't lose8-1

And yes a fair few come out of the woodwork but let's hope we can keep a few as regulars
Newport on 09:14 - Feb 8 with 4451 viewsSTID2017

Newport on 20:46 - Feb 7 by thornabyswan

According to Talk Sport replays should be abolished.
Try telling that to the 7500 Newport fans.

Tell that to Rochdale as well

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Newport on 09:44 - Feb 8 with 4425 viewstaffpunk

Well done Newport.

This is a very good site, and one which I like reading, however lies have to be challenged.

I don't understand your post. Are you suggesting that at the Cardiff Liverpool Cup Final that there were 10,000 Liverpool fans in the Cardiff End? Or that there were 10,000 empty seats? Neither is anywhere near the truth. There were approximately a thousand Liverpool fans in there, scattered about mostly in very small groups. It's not difficult to work out how they got tickets, South Wales is full of them.

The 50 or so 'Scoucers' who were sitting in front of the 2 private coachloads I ran to the game were out of there after about 30 seconds! I am neither condoning nor condemning my friends behaviour.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Newport on 13:37 - Feb 8 with 4235 viewssainthelens

Newport on 09:14 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Tell that to Rochdale as well

If spurs make 10 changes on Rochdale's pitch....out they go.
Newport on 14:14 - Feb 8 with 4194 viewsDewi1jack

Newport on 09:44 - Feb 8 by taffpunk

This is a very good site, and one which I like reading, however lies have to be challenged.

I don't understand your post. Are you suggesting that at the Cardiff Liverpool Cup Final that there were 10,000 Liverpool fans in the Cardiff End? Or that there were 10,000 empty seats? Neither is anywhere near the truth. There were approximately a thousand Liverpool fans in there, scattered about mostly in very small groups. It's not difficult to work out how they got tickets, South Wales is full of them.

The 50 or so 'Scoucers' who were sitting in front of the 2 private coachloads I ran to the game were out of there after about 30 seconds! I am neither condoning nor condemning my friends behaviour.

It was a bit of a p1sstake.

Much like Mickeys in your end.
Hope you enjoyed your day out and good on your mates for kindly requesting the Mickeys to find alternative seating.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Newport on 14:46 - Feb 8 with 4154 viewsJack59

Newport on 00:50 - Feb 8 by CountyJim

Well we didn't lose8-1

And yes a fair few come out of the woodwork but let's hope we can keep a few as regulars

I fondly remember many trips to Somerton Park in the 60's and 70's. My feeling is that overall we didn't do very well there, possibly a worse record than at Ninian Park, that's what it seemed anyway, it was always a difficult game for us.
We would probably have taken no more than a couple of hundred fans for a game there in those days. Always a good atmosphere, even though the old stadium design didn't help, but it was also needed for Dog racing meetings as well.
Newport on 14:55 - Feb 8 with 4141 viewsCooperman

Newport on 13:37 - Feb 8 by sainthelens

If spurs make 10 changes on Rochdale's pitch....out they go.

I would hazard a guess that they will rest a few big names and save them from the experience of playing football on a farmers field.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Newport on 15:23 - Feb 8 with 4097 viewssainthelens

Newport on 14:55 - Feb 8 by Cooperman

I would hazard a guess that they will rest a few big names and save them from the experience of playing football on a farmers field.

Be like watching footy 40 yrs ago ! Got a sneaky feeling for an upset there, we can have Rochdale home in the quarters..... happy days.
Newport on 16:37 - Feb 8 with 4027 viewsDewi1jack

Newport on 15:23 - Feb 8 by sainthelens

Be like watching footy 40 yrs ago ! Got a sneaky feeling for an upset there, we can have Rochdale home in the quarters..... happy days.

I dunno.
Haven't been to Rochdale in a few seasons now.
Maybe another away tie?
Pity to break the habit of the last few years

Newport on 17:09 - Feb 8 with 3996 viewscentrestandswan

I remember Somerton Park in the 60's it had coconut matting at the corner flags to accommodate the race track.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Newport on 17:41 - Feb 8 with 3966 viewsCountyJim

Newport on 14:46 - Feb 8 by Jack59

I fondly remember many trips to Somerton Park in the 60's and 70's. My feeling is that overall we didn't do very well there, possibly a worse record than at Ninian Park, that's what it seemed anyway, it was always a difficult game for us.
We would probably have taken no more than a couple of hundred fans for a game there in those days. Always a good atmosphere, even though the old stadium design didn't help, but it was also needed for Dog racing meetings as well.

Yes greyhound and Speedway on SP it was a shit hole but I'd have it back tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024