Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS 20:06 - Jul 5 with 1014 viewsDarran

I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the NHS.

Now pause for a couple of seconds and imagine how sad your lives would have been without me.

God Bless the NHS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:11 - Jul 5 with 1000 viewsCountyJim

Keep an eye out Monday night I was filmed few times over the months pushing Mortuary trolley and beds. Good job it's after the watershed
Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:12 - Jul 5 with 999 viewsBLAZE

Speak as you find, I’ve had nothing but exemplary service out of my tax money. No complaints whatsoever

Contrast that to the USA and I struggle to believe a first world country could have such a f*cked up system

GBtNHS
Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:13 - Jul 5 with 997 viewsDarran

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:12 - Jul 5 by BLAZE

Speak as you find, I’ve had nothing but exemplary service out of my tax money. No complaints whatsoever

Contrast that to the USA and I struggle to believe a first world country could have such a f*cked up system

GBtNHS

Well said James.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:19 - Jul 5 with 980 viewsN_T_J

I recently spent 7 weeks in intensive care, well 3 weeks in a coma and 4 weeks a wake. Horrible time, but the NHS and staff were amazing to me, they told my family they would put me in a private room and let my dog to come in and see me. Thanks NHS 👍
Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:30 - Jul 5 with 953 viewsJackfath

When I or my family have needed it in an emergency, it's been great. The staff who I've met whilst dealing with issues in the hospitals have been brilliant and I always make a point of telling them my thoughts. One said they wished all their customers were as polite and appreciative of them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:53 - Jul 5 with 930 viewsSirjohnalot

Both my cousins are Doctors and my Uncle is a retired Surgeon.

My mum has MS and 3 years ago she collapsed with sepsis. She was in hospital for 2 months and survived to due to dedication and professionalism, from all at Morriston Hospital.

All this for free.

Without the NHS, my mum wouldn’t be here.

Give thanks, ladies and gents.
Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 21:00 - Jul 5 with 919 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolutely superb organisation.

Got to be the pride of this country. It could be even better of course, if they were funded more.

Frontline staff are modern day heroes.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 21:52 - Jul 5 with 879 viewsexiledclaseboy

Quite literally saved my wife’s life last year. I know that’s what it’s there to do but you don’t actually appreciate what it does until it kicks into gear for you or someone you love. An amazing organisation that should be taken out of political control regardless of which group of heathens are running the show at Westminster, Cardiff or Edinburgh at any given time.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 01:04 - Jul 6 with 807 viewsLeonWasGod

Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 20:12 - Jul 5 by BLAZE

GBtNHS

I’ve had horrendous experiences in Morriston, Singleton and Liverpool. And first class treatment in the US (for a cost). So you never know.

Strikes me as a bit of a lottery here. Depends where you go, even which unit/ward, what time whether it’s at a weekend, what you’re there for, etc.
Happy 70th Birthday to the NHS on 06:22 - Jul 6 with 757 viewsKilkennyjack

Indeed God bless the NHS.

Seeing the doctors and nurses, and others, from all over the world helping our sick is hugely inspiring.

Shame on those who would privatise it so that already rich people could make even more money.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024