Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viewing football next season. 08:20 - Jul 19 with 6613 viewstrinityann

I already have BT Sport because it's with their broadband, I phoned Sky TV to see how much I can get Sky Sports for and they quoted me over £40 a month which is above my budget.

At the moment I am looking at the Now TV sports monthly pass deal on hotukdeals for £20 a month for first three months but the streaming aspects is putting me off because I have read it can lag or buffer a lot. I used Sportsmania last season and this is currently down and I have read on here about flawless having issues.

Are there any other tidy options?
Viewing football next season. on 08:28 - Jul 19 with 6567 viewsstevethejack

Many issues in streaming any content, be it Now TV, Amazon Prime or other legitimate services is your own broadband connection, although sometimes it is the provider.

When you get into the sphere of Sportsmania etc issues are more visible dependent on the provider.

Go for the Now TV deal, it's only 3 months, and if it's not good enough, move to another platform, maybe Sky will have a mid-season sale.
Viewing football next season. on 08:30 - Jul 19 with 6557 viewspencoedjack

I use IPTV through my firsestick when my £13 a month Sky subscription ends I won’t renew
Viewing football next season. on 08:39 - Jul 19 with 6527 viewsItchySphincter

IPTV, £20 p/a.

I occasionally but a Now TV pass, no problem ever with buffering.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Viewing football next season. on 09:00 - Jul 19 with 6476 viewsLord_Bony

Viewing football next season. on 08:30 - Jul 19 by pencoedjack

I use IPTV through my firsestick when my £13 a month Sky subscription ends I won’t renew

I'm paying £85 a month to Virgin for tv and broadband , this includes Sky movies and Sky sport.

My contract is now up and things have moved on with choices available.

Am seriously thinking of doing something like the above comment.

I assume this would work with just a broadband package and line rental.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Viewing football next season. on 09:18 - Jul 19 with 6424 viewspencoedjack

Viewing football next season. on 09:00 - Jul 19 by Lord_Bony

I'm paying £85 a month to Virgin for tv and broadband , this includes Sky movies and Sky sport.

My contract is now up and things have moved on with choices available.

Am seriously thinking of doing something like the above comment.

I assume this would work with just a broadband package and line rental.

I had it for all of last season perfect streaming but you need decent broadband speed.

I have a link on my laptop when I’m back from holidays I’ll post it again
Viewing football next season. on 09:27 - Jul 19 with 6389 viewsSTID2017

I was told by Sky this week that at the beginning of next year Sky will offer a package including BT Sports.
Maybe BT will offer likewise next year ?
In the meantime I am with Virgin and after speaking to retention department, I added the sports package (Sky Sports and BT Sports) for an extra £19.
I know people knock Virgin (including me) but for £59 I have 100 Mbps, all my calls to landlines and mobile and full house bundle.
I have already paid my line rental saver in advance
Not cheap but the equivalent (including BT) with Sky was about £135

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Viewing football next season. on 09:34 - Jul 19 with 6370 viewsSTID2017

Viewing football next season. on 08:30 - Jul 19 by pencoedjack

Is this IPTV.Shop ?
If so coming up at 60 euros a year ?

Viewing football next season. on 09:37 - Jul 19 with 6362 viewspikeypaul

I luckily did not renew flawless due to be on holiday when sub was up a couple of months ago.
Returned to read about them only accepting crypto for payment so took a look at mobdro for sport totally free and it's been excellent on my fire stick ever since.
I rarely watch anything but sport on TV so it does me.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 9:39]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Viewing football next season. on 12:13 - Jul 19 with 6211 viewsepaul

Viewing football next season. on 09:34 - Jul 19 by STID2017

Is this IPTV.Shop ?
If so coming up at 60 euros a year ?

Hellraiser iptv jut gone up to 40 quid a year, well worth it though, over 6000 channels and no vpn needed

http://hellraiseriptv.com/forum/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Viewing football next season. on 12:52 - Jul 19 with 6115 viewsJack123

Viewing football next season. on 09:27 - Jul 19 by STID2017

I was told by Sky this week that at the beginning of next year Sky will offer a package including BT Sports.
Maybe BT will offer likewise next year ?
In the meantime I am with Virgin and after speaking to retention department, I added the sports package (Sky Sports and BT Sports) for an extra £19.
I know people knock Virgin (including me) but for £59 I have 100 Mbps, all my calls to landlines and mobile and full house bundle.
I have already paid my line rental saver in advance
Not cheap but the equivalent (including BT) with Sky was about £135

You get Bt sports with the full house package, they give you sky sports for 19 quid as an extra on top of the 59 quid is that correct?

libera nos a malo

Viewing football next season. on 13:41 - Jul 19 with 6022 viewswestside

Swap to EE Broadband for £19 a month

https://icomparebroadband.co.uk/network-providers/ee-broadband/

check here if you can get it

https://shop.ee.co.uk/broadband
Viewing football next season. on 14:10 - Jul 19 with 5951 viewstrinityann

Viewing football next season. on 12:13 - Jul 19 by epaul

Hellraiser iptv jut gone up to 40 quid a year, well worth it though, over 6000 channels and no vpn needed

http://hellraiseriptv.com/forum/

I give the trial a go on my android TV and most of the channels buffered with me and some channels said I needed a certain type of player, tried it wireless and wired. Maybe it would be suited to other devices.
Viewing football next season. on 16:08 - Jul 19 with 5862 viewsSTID2017

Viewing football next season. on 12:52 - Jul 19 by Jack123

You get Bt sports with the full house package, they give you sky sports for 19 quid as an extra on top of the 59 quid is that correct?

No. I was paying about £40.
I called to add Sky Sports and Bt Sports and was told I'd have to pay about £77 total.
When I spoke to retentions guy there quoted £65 (My original £40 pm + £25) then came back and said he got it down to £59 (My original £40 + £19)

Viewing football next season. on 18:36 - Jul 19 with 5735 viewsJack123

Viewing football next season. on 16:08 - Jul 19 by STID2017

I called to add Sky Sports and Bt Sports and was told I'd have to pay about £77 total.
When I spoke to retentions guy there quoted £65 (My original £40 pm + £25) then came back and said he got it down to £59 (My original £40 + £19)

Hmm, and I thought I had a good deal the other day! I was on the medium package paying 57 quid for it, I told them on retention's that new customers were getting the full house for less, and I managed to get the full house and 200mb for 59..

I must say I'm slightly fuming now after reading you are getting that, and sky sports for the same price..Funnily enough their overseas call centre called me yesterday, said I could have the sky sports for 15 quid, which would have taken the total cost to 74, which you get for 59.. why can't they just give everyone the same deal!!

libera nos a malo

Viewing football next season. on 00:14 - Jul 20 with 5490 viewsepaul

Viewing football next season. on 14:10 - Jul 19 by trinityann

I give the trial a go on my android TV and most of the channels buffered with me and some channels said I needed a certain type of player, tried it wireless and wired. Maybe it would be suited to other devices.

Really, never had a prob with it,Ii use it through perfect player and smartiptv which is designed for samsung tv's

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Viewing football next season. on 06:13 - Jul 20 with 5404 viewsthornabyswan

Viewing football next season. on 16:08 - Jul 19 by STID2017

Sounds a good deal need to be careful though.
They sometimes offer deals like this for half of the contract then put the price up for the 2nd half of the contract.
But fail to mention this on the phone stick it in the small print.
This happened with me a few years back.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Viewing football next season. on 07:38 - Jul 20 with 5334 viewsSTID2017

Viewing football next season. on 06:13 - Jul 20 by thornabyswan

Sounds a good deal need to be careful though.
They sometimes offer deals like this for half of the contract then put the price up for the 2nd half of the contract.
But fail to mention this on the phone stick it in the small print.
This happened with me a few years back.

Thanks.
My contract is for 9 months with the Sports ets, whilst my line rental runs out in January.
What I intend to do is pay the full line rental until the end of the 9 months, then see what the best deal I can get with Virgin or elsewhere

Viewing football next season. on 09:06 - Jul 20 with 5241 viewstrinityann

Viewing football next season. on 00:14 - Jul 20 by epaul

Really, never had a prob with it,Ii use it through perfect player and smartiptv which is designed for samsung tv's

Cheers, perfect player works much better. I have Sony tv and have read there are more issues with Sony TV's.
Viewing football next season. on 09:40 - Jul 20 with 5201 viewscosy121

Get your sky sport through bt,it’s about £20
Viewing football next season. on 10:36 - Jul 20 with 5157 viewsUplandsJack

I used Vader iptv through my Samsung smart tv last season. Have to say sports, movies, ppv, box sets, live tv etc all worked fine. Plus when I had an issue initially, they were very quick to get back to me and resolve problem.
If I recall paid £5 to be able to use Smart Iptv app then approx £13 a month for the Vader subscription. I prefer to pay a bit more on monthly as if they disappear or the service becomes poor I've not lost out. Below is link if anyone wants it.

http://www.premiumiptvsolutions.com/product-page/vader-streams
Viewing football next season. on 12:49 - Jul 20 with 5075 viewsWxmJax

I just signed up with Define Lines, £55 for 12 months. Seems ok with Perfect Player.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Viewing football next season. on 08:37 - Jul 21 with 4864 viewstrinityann

I have mucked around with a few IPTV's trials the last couple of days and decided not to bother with them. Found them to be very unreliable. Loads of buffering, some streams load up with no sound etc. I tried on both my Samsung/Sony tv's with wired and wireless connections.

I phoned Sky and the cheapest I can get sky sports in HD at the moment is £34 on the older Sky HD box. So will try the now tv sports passes route for £20 for a month for first 3 months on my PS4 console.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024