Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilf 14:09 - Jul 31 with 2663 viewsswanatcarlisle

Any news on whether he is staying? Would awesome in the Championship especially with service from the wingers. Could team up nicely with Oli as well.
Wilf on 14:11 - Jul 31 with 2648 viewsdobjack2

All I can see him doing is getting fit enough to pass a medical for a loan move in January
Wilf on 14:11 - Jul 31 with 2645 viewsandypitt56

Still being linked with a move to turkey on twitter, however because he is injured I cant see him leaving until Jan. He has also stated he wants to stay, but i would take that with a pinch of salt. Even if he had a reduced wage relegation clause he is probably still on more money than his first stint here.
Wilf on 14:24 - Jul 31 with 2571 viewsEbo

Just saw his Instagram post, his dad passed away yesterday.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Wilf on 14:24 - Jul 31 with 2566 viewskarnataka

Wilf on 14:11 - Jul 31 by andypitt56

Still being linked with a move to turkey on twitter, however because he is injured I cant see him leaving until Jan. He has also stated he wants to stay, but i would take that with a pinch of salt. Even if he had a reduced wage relegation clause he is probably still on more money than his first stint here.

If his injury prevents him from moving to Turkey before the end of August, which it almost certainly will, and we're stuck with him until January, then surely we have to play him as soon as he's fit. We need to get some points on the board and he would certainly help us to do that if his form before his injury earlier this year is anything to go by. I know we need him gone for financial reasons, but we'd have to pay him whether he plays or not so we might as well get some use out of him while we do.
Wilf on 14:27 - Jul 31 with 2541 viewsnantywatcher

Wilf on 14:24 - Jul 31 by karnataka

If his injury prevents him from moving to Turkey before the end of August, which it almost certainly will, and we're stuck with him until January, then surely we have to play him as soon as he's fit. We need to get some points on the board and he would certainly help us to do that if his form before his injury earlier this year is anything to go by. I know we need him gone for financial reasons, but we'd have to pay him whether he plays or not so we might as well get some use out of him while we do.

He'd have to improve massively on last season to even get a place on the bench, let alone the pitch.
Wilf on 14:39 - Jul 31 with 2454 viewsJackfath

Wilf on 14:24 - Jul 31 by Ebo

Just saw his Instagram post, his dad passed away yesterday.

I wonder if Trampie has been in touch?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wilf on 16:15 - Jul 31 with 2230 viewsWAFU

On what evidence would he be awesome in the championship OP. You are just making things up.
Wilf on 16:29 - Jul 31 with 2176 viewsEbo

Wilf on 14:39 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

I wonder if Trampie has been in touch?

OOOSH!!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Wilf on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 2080 viewshobo

Yes, he confirmed around a month ago that he'd be staying
Wilf on 17:04 - Jul 31 with 2018 viewsSwansea93

Fenerbahçe took Bony's injury after Swansea offered "Free Charter". If the results are clear, the Ivorian striker can draw sticks
S Wilfried Bony , who wanted to hire Fenerbahçe free of charge to get rid of the high wage of S Wansea , suffered a severe disability from cross-links. The Canary who does not want to enter the river, the Ivory fork so it stands distant. The Wales team promises to cover part of the salary of the player, but the yellow-reds are transfere cold. However, according to the latest information Fenerbahce, Bony asked for health reports from the hospital he was treated in Qatar. If the reports are clear, after Ayew, Bony's way may intersect with Fenerbahçe.

Bony, who suffered a severe disability from his cross ligaments, could only be in the form of 15 league games last season.

Translated from Turkish media.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Wilf on 17:30 - Jul 31 with 1898 viewsawayjack

I don't think anyone will take risk even on his wages as he's still crocked.
If we have to cover most of his wages little point. Keep him here, play him if he gets fit / starts scoring and then flog in Jan window. So pleased to see we're not signing likes of Ayew and Bony.
Wilf on 17:39 - Jul 31 with 1842 viewsJango

Wilf on 17:30 - Jul 31 by awayjack

I don't think anyone will take risk even on his wages as he's still crocked.
If we have to cover most of his wages little point. Keep him here, play him if he gets fit / starts scoring and then flog in Jan window. So pleased to see we're not signing likes of Ayew and Bony.

Or even bite the bullet, get him fit and firing and we’ve got ourselves a top striker ready for our first season back in the prem.
Wilf on 17:41 - Jul 31 with 1831 viewsCaptain_Sham

" The Canary who does not want to enter the river, the Ivory fork so it stands distant. "

That's a motto to live your life by.

Its just a ride.

Wilf on 18:17 - Jul 31 with 1732 viewsoldcob

Anyone know how the insurance system works for long term injured players?
Wilf on 18:19 - Jul 31 with 1713 viewsKrisP

Wilf on 17:39 - Jul 31 by Jango

Or even bite the bullet, get him fit and firing and we’ve got ourselves a top striker ready for our first season back in the prem.

Unfortunately us, Man City and Stoke have all failed at that over the past three seasons.
Wilf on 18:56 - Jul 31 with 1579 viewscentrestandswan

Wilf on 17:41 - Jul 31 by Captain_Sham

" The Canary who does not want to enter the river, the Ivory fork so it stands distant. "

That's a motto to live your life by.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024