Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw you plum!! 18:31 - Sep 1 with 1388 viewsdickythorpe

Even the commentators when provided with a graphic of how much money we've had from transfers were more or less scratching their heads on how miserly you and your clan have been.
It's being MAGNIFIED now you total fools!
Huw you plum!! on 18:35 - Sep 1 with 1330 viewslonglostjack

It stinks to high heaven.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw you plum!! on 18:36 - Sep 1 with 1307 viewsLoyal

So. 38 million profit plus the parachute payments.
Its shocking.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw you plum!! on 18:40 - Sep 1 with 1281 viewswestwalesed

Nice in some ways to see that the reality of our situation is starting to get out there.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Huw you plum!! on 18:59 - Sep 1 with 1206 viewsbazzool

Yeah i seen and heard this myself.. everyone knows whats going on , is huw so fu#kin# thick he thinks everyones as daft as him.... he wanted to get back to the premier league but no spending... im boiling up yuh honestly ..
Huw you plum!! on 19:02 - Sep 1 with 1177 viewsdickythorpe

Toxic reactions to him from our outstanding travelling support.
Huw you plum!! on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 1065 viewsCatullus

The flip side is we have 3 wins, two draws and one defeat plus the narrow cup defeat......the owners and Hj will be sitting there wondering wtf we're moaning about. Whereas we're mostly pretty sure our paper thin squad will cause trouble later in the season and if Fer is badly injured it's a calamity.....does anyone know what's wrong with him?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Huw you plum!! on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 1054 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw you plum!! on 18:36 - Sep 1 by Loyal

Its shocking.

The Trust need to be all over the numbers.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw you plum!! on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 975 viewswaynekerr55

Huw you plum!! on 19:38 - Sep 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Trust need to be all over the numbers.

The thing is there probably isn't profit, the sad thing is allallowed one member of the recruitment joeys lost their jobs. Ironically he's the most expensive member of that team

How he still has a job is beyond me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Huw you plum!! on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 899 viewsmajorraglan

Huw you plum!! on 18:36 - Sep 1 by Loyal

Its shocking.

It may be £38m on the window, but I would have that by the time the £10m loss on Clucas, £4m on Mesa, potential losses elsewhere Baston for example which may start to appear in the books and the agents fees are factored in it will be a lot lower than £38m.

What has happened is shocking and a great deal of money appears to have been lost, I really hope the Trust are going through the books to see what has happened. I suspect the on gong dialogue between the Trust and Owners re share sales etc may be one of the reasons we aren’t seeing more stories and allegations flying about.
Huw you plum!! on 20:00 - Sep 1 with 856 viewswaynekerr55

Huw you plum!! on 19:56 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

It may be £38m on the window, but I would have that by the time the £10m loss on Clucas, £4m on Mesa, potential losses elsewhere Baston for example which may start to appear in the books and the agents fees are factored in it will be a lot lower than £38m.

What has happened is shocking and a great deal of money appears to have been lost, I really hope the Trust are going through the books to see what has happened. I suspect the on gong dialogue between the Trust and Owners re share sales etc may be one of the reasons we aren’t seeing more stories and allegations flying about.

Or just plain incompetence- 27 minions putting their trust in Huw 'I saw Roberto, Brendan and Laudrup do it so I know best Jenkins

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024