Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilf ? 10:31 - Oct 16 with 5432 viewsLoyal

Two weeks before November.
Anyone getting the feeling the club are stringing this one out ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wilf ? on 10:42 - Oct 16 with 3237 viewssainthelens

Am waiting for the Res to defend the club's dire handling of a situation that's turning more farcical every passing week. Another example of fans being misinformed and mugged off.
Wilf ? on 10:55 - Oct 16 with 3209 viewsandypitt56

Wilf ? on 10:42 - Oct 16 by sainthelens

Am waiting for the Res to defend the club's dire handling of a situation that's turning more farcical every passing week. Another example of fans being misinformed and mugged off.

My guess is that he will play a few games just before December to try and prove his fitness so they can sell him in January. Dont want to risk him any earlier because they dont want his high wages on the books any longer. Besides we have no idea as to whether he actually wants to stay or not.
Wilf ? on 11:08 - Oct 16 with 3167 viewshobo

Wilf ? on 10:55 - Oct 16 by andypitt56

My guess is that he will play a few games just before December to try and prove his fitness so they can sell him in January. Dont want to risk him any earlier because they dont want his high wages on the books any longer. Besides we have no idea as to whether he actually wants to stay or not.

I think he's said numerous times that he wants to stay. Why do you think he would want to leave?
Wilf ? on 11:13 - Oct 16 with 3161 viewsCooperman

Unfortunately I think this ship has sailed although I hope to be proved wrong.

I’m struggling to find an accurate statement of his condition as there seems to be conflicting stories out there.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wilf ? on 11:21 - Oct 16 with 3126 viewsjasper_T

He's still injured.
Wilf ? on 11:37 - Oct 16 with 3089 viewsBadlands

Wilf ? on 10:42 - Oct 16 by sainthelens

What 'dire handling'?
If a player isn't fit he isn't fit.
Bony had a career threatening injury - by now he should be over the injury but still has many months of inactivity and 12 months of restricted training to overcome.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wilf ? on 11:45 - Oct 16 with 3073 viewssainthelens

Wilf ? on 11:37 - Oct 16 by Badlands

What 'dire handling'?
Bony had a career threatening injury - by now he should be over the injury but still has many months of inactivity and 12 months of restricted training to overcome.

If you read your post back....you've basically answered my question.
Wilf ? on 12:01 - Oct 16 with 3023 viewsandypitt56

Wilf ? on 11:08 - Oct 16 by hobo

I think he's said numerous times that he wants to stay. Why do you think he would want to leave?

Do you really believe that? I certainly dont...
Login to get fewer ads

Wilf ? on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 2943 viewsjack247

Wilf ? on 11:21 - Oct 16 by jasper_T

He's still injured.

Of course he is. He’s injury prone, always takes a long time to recover and suffered a very serious injury last season. He’s not playing because he’s injured.
Wilf ? on 13:05 - Oct 16 with 2798 viewsomarjack

I'm tired of feeling like how Woy feels in the image below.

Wilf is back! Wilf is back! Wilf SCORES!..but tears his hamstring into 2 halves in the process.

We already have to deal with this sh!t regarding Jeff.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Wilf ? on 13:27 - Oct 16 with 2740 viewsandrew

He’s human. You would think that he knows about this speculation and would come out and say how he is and how far away he is from returning. He obviously knows.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Wilf ? on 13:34 - Oct 16 with 2713 viewshobo

Wilf ? on 12:01 - Oct 16 by andypitt56

Do you really believe that? I certainly dont...

So what reasons would he have that would make him want to leave?
Wilf ? on 14:00 - Oct 16 with 2670 viewslondonlisa2001

Wilf ? on 11:37 - Oct 16 by Badlands

What 'dire handling'?

The club have brought this criticism on themselves as the nonsense about him training before the transfer window shut made it look like he was far closer to ready than was actually the case.

Can’t have it all ways.
Wilf ? on 14:06 - Oct 16 with 2645 viewsSwansea93

Didn't Trundle say he'd be back after the internationals?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Wilf ? on 14:12 - Oct 16 with 2629 views34dfgdf54

Wilf ? on 13:34 - Oct 16 by hobo

So what reasons would he have that would make him want to leave?

He doesn't have to want to leave, the club could want him out due to his wages.

We won't get a fee for him now, surely keeping him on until the season finishes to see if he can make an impact isn't too much of a risk? Though I'm not sure on how dire our financial situation is at present.
Wilf ? on 14:19 - Oct 16 with 2614 viewshobo

Wilf ? on 14:12 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

He doesn't have to want to leave, the club could want him out due to his wages.

We won't get a fee for him now, surely keeping him on until the season finishes to see if he can make an impact isn't too much of a risk? Though I'm not sure on how dire our financial situation is at present.

Yes, I have no doubt the club would prefer him to leave. The Narsingh situation speaks volumes
Wilf ? on 14:59 - Oct 16 with 2531 viewsbyron

Wilf ? on 11:08 - Oct 16 by hobo

You can’t afford him. Best of letting him go on a free to get him off the wage bill which won’t be easy less you pay it up.

Benny

Wilf ? on 15:54 - Oct 16 with 2456 viewsBadlands

Wilf ? on 14:00 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

The club have brought this criticism on themselves as the nonsense about him training before the transfer window shut made it look like he was far closer to ready than was actually the case.

Can’t have it all ways.

Do you really expect him to go from starting to train and recuperate to playing competitive football in a blink of an eye?
Following such a long lay off it should be expected secondary injuries will play a part in recovery.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wilf ? on 17:43 - Oct 16 with 2325 viewsDewi1jack

Wilf ? on 12:28 - Oct 16 by jack247

Of course he is. He’s injury prone, always takes a long time to recover and suffered a very serious injury last season. He’s not playing because he’s injured.

Takes longer to heal once you pass 50.
Wills next birth certificate comes with a free bus pass 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wilf ? on 17:53 - Oct 16 with 2312 viewsLoyal

Wilf ? on 15:54 - Oct 16 by Badlands

Do you really expect him to go from starting to train and recuperate to playing competitive football in a blink of an eye?
Following such a long lay off it should be expected secondary injuries will play a part in recovery.

He was training 6 weeks ago, lot of misinformation is clearly the issue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wilf ? on 18:07 - Oct 16 with 2276 viewssainthelens

Wilf ? on 14:59 - Oct 16 by byron

You can’t afford him. Best of letting him go on a free to get him off the wage bill which won’t be easy less you pay it up.

Even in his current state...he's a better striker than anything you have.
Wilf ? on 18:16 - Oct 16 with 2254 viewsjasper_T

Wilf ? on 17:43 - Oct 16 by Dewi1jack

Takes longer to heal once you pass 50.
Wills next birth certificate comes with a free bus pass 😂

Malaria takes its toll as well.
Wilf ? on 18:59 - Oct 16 with 2201 viewsmajorraglan

Wilf ? on 10:55 - Oct 16 by andypitt56

I think that any club looking to buy him would want him to prove his fitness over more than a couple of games, but I can’t actually see anybody being prepared to buy him given his injuries over the last few seasons. The club may be able to offload him on a free transfer if somebod6 is willing to take a punt, but I also suspect that they may want the wages heavily subsidised.

If I were Wilf picking up a £100k per week, living at home with the wife and kids I would probably want to stay with Swansea. I may be wrong, but I reckon he is here until his contract runs out.
Wilf ? on 19:44 - Oct 16 with 2130 viewsjackrmee

Could the answer be that while he's injured, insurance pay his wages, so as soon as he is no longer technically "injured", the Yanks will start having to fork out?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wilf ? on 20:30 - Oct 16 with 2084 viewsLoyal

Wilf ? on 19:44 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

Could the answer be that while he's injured, insurance pay his wages, so as soon as he is no longer technically "injured", the Yanks will start having to fork out?

It could be the answer is as simple as that but I wouldn't imagine an insurance policy of that longevity exists surely ?
Having said that if it does then these asset stripping fcks wouldn't hesitate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024