Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Xmas Dinner 20:18 - Dec 25 with 1452 viewsdickythorpe

Did it all go to plan and did you enjoy?
Your Xmas Dinner on 20:42 - Dec 25 with 1071 viewswaynekerr55

Yes, all came together and all 3 of us sat down eating by 1245 😁

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Your Xmas Dinner on 20:43 - Dec 25 with 1071 viewslifelong

Not really in the Lifelong household.

3 of the family went down with a nasty stomach virus, 2 of them spent the afternoon in bed, the other was in the bathroom interchanging between the toilet and the sink.

3 of us appear to have escaped and enjoyed our dinner, having been on the wagon for 3 months I decided to crack open a nice bottle of red.
Your Xmas Dinner on 20:47 - Dec 25 with 1056 viewsLeonWasGod

Your Xmas Dinner on 20:43 - Dec 25 by lifelong

3 of the family went down with a nasty stomach virus, 2 of them spent the afternoon in bed, the other was in the bathroom interchanging between the toilet and the sink.

3 of us appear to have escaped and enjoyed our dinner, having been on the wagon for 3 months I decided to crack open a nice bottle of red.

Ah, the magic of Christmas 🙈😂

Good luck with getting over snd avoiding all that sh*t (literally!)
Your Xmas Dinner on 21:31 - Dec 25 with 1008 viewsdameedna

Playing football in Trinidad
Just got back starting dinner now
All the best to you all
Having a ball here
Your Xmas Dinner on 22:06 - Dec 25 with 973 viewsepaul

Was perfect, homemade carrot and coriander soup for starters, then a roast with chicken which was bl**dy fab, all washed down with a bottle of champers. I did all the cooking as usual, not complaining mind

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Your Xmas Dinner on 23:56 - Dec 25 with 899 viewsBrynCartwright

Hasn't been a brilliant Xmas to be honest. My old Mam, after 4 and a half years of vascular dementia, finally passed away early Xmas Day. Still coming to terms with it!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Your Xmas Dinner on 00:03 - Dec 26 with 887 viewsMuteswan

Your Xmas Dinner on 23:56 - Dec 25 by BrynCartwright

Hasn't been a brilliant Xmas to be honest. My old Mam, after 4 and a half years of vascular dementia, finally passed away early Xmas Day. Still coming to terms with it!

So sorry to hear your news. I hope your memories of your mam, while she was well , will be the overriding ones for you and your family.
Your Xmas Dinner on 00:08 - Dec 26 with 880 viewsdickythorpe

My deepest sympathies.
Login to get fewer ads

Your Xmas Dinner on 00:08 - Dec 26 with 880 viewsSwanzay

Sorry to hear Bryn, thoughts with you! I lost my mum recently too. Not an easy time of the year.
Your Xmas Dinner on 00:11 - Dec 26 with 879 viewslonglostjack

Sorry to hear that Bryn. I know what you’re going through/ have been through. Take care YJB.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Your Xmas Dinner on 01:31 - Dec 26 with 826 viewsMrSwerve

Sorry to hear that, Bryn. My condolences.

My Xmas was much the same as Lifey’s...a lot of illness going around. Nothing in the grand scheme of things, as Bryn has shown.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Your Xmas Dinner on 02:48 - Dec 26 with 804 viewsDJack

Oh, fúck me mate that is bad.

That said we (in the West) when we have an obvious condition seem to try to cling on until Xmas, so you could argue that your mam completed a Herculean task.

Either way I wish you the best that is possible under the circumstances.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Your Xmas Dinner on 09:16 - Dec 26 with 736 viewsbuilthjack

Very sorry Bryn, it's never a good time. Thoughts are with you. Take care

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your Xmas Dinner on 09:21 - Dec 26 with 730 viewsJackfath

Take care my friend and remember the good times. xxxxx

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Your Xmas Dinner on 09:45 - Dec 26 with 698 viewsCooperman

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Bryn.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:12 - Dec 26 with 676 viewslifelong

Sorry to read this Bryn...sincere condolences.
Your Xmas Dinner on 10:12 - Dec 26 with 676 viewswaynekerr55

Your Xmas Dinner on 20:43 - Dec 25 by lifelong

Shít lifey, hope you're all mended

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:12 - Dec 26 with 673 viewswaynekerr55

Sorry to hear that Bryn, hope you're as well as you can be

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:14 - Dec 26 with 671 viewsLeonWasGod

Sorry to hear that. Deepest sympathies to you and yours.
Your Xmas Dinner on 10:18 - Dec 26 with 663 viewsJack_Meoff

Sympathies Bryn pal, best wishes to you

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:24 - Dec 26 with 656 viewslifelong

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:12 - Dec 26 by waynekerr55

Shít lifey, hope you're all mended

Mrs Lifelong gone down with it now, just myself and the Grandson unaffected.

Shit being the appropriate word...it’s everywhere. 😄
Your Xmas Dinner on 10:38 - Dec 26 with 640 viewsdickythorpe

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:24 - Dec 26 by lifelong

Mrs Lifelong gone down with it now, just myself and the Grandson unaffected.

Shit being the appropriate word...it’s everywhere. 😄

Plenty of water lifey, flush this bug out. Plus scrambled eggs on toast
Your Xmas Dinner on 10:51 - Dec 26 with 623 viewsBrynCartwright

Thanks to everyone for all your kind words. She was one hell of a great girl that's no mistake. This has helped to demonstrate to me what a fine little community Planet Swans is! COYJBs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Your Xmas Dinner on 10:55 - Dec 26 with 620 viewsjackal

Sorry to hear.

Condolences to you and yours.
Your Xmas Dinner on 12:11 - Dec 26 with 583 viewsswan65split

Sorry to read this Bryn...sincere condolences. as previously stated " remember the good times "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024