Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw scuppered the deal? 23:46 - Jan 31 with 5870 viewsHeadmaster

Huw scuppered the deal? on 23:48 - Jan 31 with 5735 viewsLoyal

Keep up mate.
I only make these things public when my source couldn't be closer.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks by jack_lord 31 Jan 2019 23:24
I hope so. His words in the press conference suggested he was might pissed off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw scuppered the deal? on 23:50 - Jan 31 with 5649 viewsMorganator100

I'll call Fake News on that one. Must be a Leeds fan Whats App group.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 23:51 - Jan 31 with 5590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good news if true but I'm still p*ssed off about Montero. I hope fans don't try to portray Jenkins as a hero now. It's his shit that sales like these were needed to clean up.

Nice for those condescending trophyless in 25 year Leeds c*nts that were infesting us earlier on though. And they still couldn't catch us in 2008! Ha ha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw scuppered the deal? on 23:58 - Jan 31 with 5412 viewsforkbeard

Huw scuppered the deal? on 23:50 - Jan 31 by Morganator100

I'll call Fake News on that one. Must be a Leeds fan Whats App group.

Well, Oli’s brother is called Xander so and Nixon on Twitter and since backed up the Leeds not paying up loan fee til summer claim so may not be fake. Who knows?
Huw scuppered the deal? on 00:07 - Feb 1 with 5153 viewsLoyal

Huw scuppered the deal? on 23:58 - Jan 31 by forkbeard

Well, Oli’s brother is called Xander so and Nixon on Twitter and since backed up the Leeds not paying up loan fee til summer claim so may not be fake. Who knows?

Fck em, Leeds are a disgusting club.
And James needs to be taught a lesson.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw scuppered the deal? on 00:56 - Feb 1 with 4675 viewsBadlands

Huw scuppered the deal? on 00:07 - Feb 1 by Loyal

I'd like to think it was giving Vs to the spymaster.
But probably not.
More likely Leeds thought we'd be hanging on the line ... But we weren't.
I'm in the cock up rather than conspiracy camp.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 0:59]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Huw scuppered the deal? on 00:58 - Feb 1 with 4659 viewsWarwickHunt

I love these rearrange the words to make a sentence games.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 08:54 - Feb 1 with 3998 viewsjackrmee

This is fuking amazing if true.

So according to the whatsapp, DJ was asking Oli to give him Huw's number and this is a conversation between Oli and his brawd?
How would this have got leaked to Leeds fans though?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Huw scuppered the deal? on 08:56 - Feb 1 with 3972 views34dfgdf54

Huw scuppered the deal? on 00:07 - Feb 1 by Loyal

What's DJ done though?

He didn't orginally want the move, he used the interest as a way of securing himself a new contract according to those close to the player. He's allegedly lowest paid player in first team squad if they wanted him gone he had no choice but to go.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 08:57 - Feb 1 with 3957 viewsSwansea93

Huw scuppered the deal? on 08:54 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

This is fuking amazing if true.

So according to the whatsapp, DJ was asking Oli to give him Huw's number and this is a conversation between Oli and his brawd?
How would this have got leaked to Leeds fans though?

I was under the impression that there was someone from Leeds in the WhatsApp group as McBurnie says 'You must be skint, only a mil'

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Huw scuppered the deal? on 09:01 - Feb 1 with 3914 viewsjackrmee

Huw scuppered the deal? on 08:57 - Feb 1 by Swansea93

I was under the impression that there was someone from Leeds in the WhatsApp group as McBurnie says 'You must be skint, only a mil'

Oh yeah....I thought it was someone saying to Oli that we must be skint. Makes sense now.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Huw scuppered the deal? on 09:36 - Feb 1 with 3725 viewsyescomeon

Also, Oli's from Leeds aint he? Would make sense that at least one of his mates one be a Leeds fan.

Upthecity!

Huw scuppered the deal? on 09:52 - Feb 1 with 3624 viewsdickythorpe

WhatsApp screenshots
Huw scuppered the deal? on 09:57 - Feb 1 with 3585 viewsPhil_S

Screenshots of a fake WhatsApp group are the easiest things to produce. Knowing the name of Oli's brother is hardly concrete proof

The part about the Leeds fee is probably true but there is a narrative being released here
Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:11 - Feb 1 with 3520 viewsswan_si

Huw scuppered the deal? on 08:56 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

What's DJ done though?

He didn't orginally want the move, he used the interest as a way of securing himself a new contract according to those close to the player. He's allegedly lowest paid player in first team squad if they wanted him gone he had no choice but to go.

Allegedly, according,if.......
Interesting.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:14 - Feb 1 with 3495 viewsItchySphincter

Huw scuppered the deal? on 09:57 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Screenshots of a fake WhatsApp group are the easiest things to produce. Knowing the name of Oli's brother is hardly concrete proof

The part about the Leeds fee is probably true but there is a narrative being released here

Take a shit or get off the pot Phil.

Is it a narrative being pedalled from our end that Leeds fell short, and is it actually true - or, did we f*ck them and the player over?

He's our player whatever happened and Leeds and the player and his tw@t of an agent have to know that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:21 - Feb 1 with 3432 views34dfgdf54

Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:11 - Feb 1 by swan_si

Allegedly, according,if.......
Interesting.

James’s agent, David Manasseh, told Telegraph Sport: “Swansea made no attempt to keep the player and at the first sign of money they couldn’t show him the door quickly enough. It is very disappointing but the player is philosophical about it.”

Just facts.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:26 - Feb 1 with 3386 viewsPhil_S

Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:14 - Feb 1 by ItchySphincter

Is it a narrative being pedalled from our end that Leeds fell short, and is it actually true - or, did we f*ck them and the player over?

He's our player whatever happened and Leeds and the player and his tw@t of an agent have to know that.

I dont think they fell short just the terms that they wanted to pay on differed to what we expected

Which in itself is our own fault because the owners have form for not worrying about the finer detail of agreements - you can reference the last Trust "deal" as an example of that.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 3340 viewsThornburyswan

Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:14 - Feb 1 by ItchySphincter

I have zero inside info & no real/fake WhatsApp screen shots but from a number of years experience of negotiating financial deals (not in football) if either party gets a feel that the other is a tad desperate then lastminute.com changes to the original "agreed but not yet signed" deal is not unusual - particularly around fees, timing of payments, conditions etc.

So FWIW my take is the Lids starting smelling blood in the water once DJ was up with them & starting to push on the terms believing we'd cave, at the same time we were progressing on the exits for Bony/Montero/Carroll + a couple of the kids plus I suspect some of the online social media 'noise' was being picked up those changes/developments created some concerns & we decided to pull the plug & take the flak & hope that DJ can be placated by GP.

Risky approach but if Leeds were pushing the loan fee to June & accepting DJ's wages saving would be pretty small probably the right call as long as DJ can be reabsorbed into the Group effectively - the fact GP had little/no involvement in what went on will help, as will the fan support he will get over the next 4 months.
Huw scuppered the deal? on 11:15 - Feb 1 with 3145 viewsDewi1jack

Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:29 - Feb 1 by Thornburyswan

I have zero inside info & no real/fake WhatsApp screen shots but from a number of years experience of negotiating financial deals (not in football) if either party gets a feel that the other is a tad desperate then lastminute.com changes to the original "agreed but not yet signed" deal is not unusual - particularly around fees, timing of payments, conditions etc.

So FWIW my take is the Lids starting smelling blood in the water once DJ was up with them & starting to push on the terms believing we'd cave, at the same time we were progressing on the exits for Bony/Montero/Carroll + a couple of the kids plus I suspect some of the online social media 'noise' was being picked up those changes/developments created some concerns & we decided to pull the plug & take the flak & hope that DJ can be placated by GP.

Risky approach but if Leeds were pushing the loan fee to June & accepting DJ's wages saving would be pretty small probably the right call as long as DJ can be reabsorbed into the Group effectively - the fact GP had little/no involvement in what went on will help, as will the fan support he will get over the next 4 months.

This is mostly my take on it as well.

Doesn't matter who scuppered the deal or why.

We're in this position because some c*nts who didn't do proper checks on the buyers, and ensured that no major shareholder could do any digging either, just wanted to take the cash for their shares.
These checks took a lot of people about 3 mins using Google on their previous buys, to ascertain they were here for the profit.
A lot of us were shouted down on here as well for warning everyone. Only around 50% of the Trust membership voted anyway with under 300 of us voting for Legal action (about 500 for. Out of around 1500, talk about apathy!)

Let's not even begin to start painting Beaky, Dimwit, shagger, Van Clog or any other sellout scum b'stard in the hero role for stopping the deal.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw scuppered the deal? on 11:17 - Feb 1 with 3125 views_

Huw scuppered the deal? on 10:26 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

I dont think they fell short just the terms that they wanted to pay on differed to what we expected

Which in itself is our own fault because the owners have form for not worrying about the finer detail of agreements - you can reference the last Trust "deal" as an example of that.

The Trust are a laughing stock headed up by a guy who made it so and was desperate to get back involved.. You're a shambles Sumbler.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw scuppered the deal? on 11:21 - Feb 1 with 3086 views_

Huw scuppered the deal? on 09:57 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

You'd know all about fake.... And narratives being released.

Shame you didn't know when to stay away yet the Mis-Trust need Planet Swans so you came crawling back.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw scuppered the deal? on 11:24 - Feb 1 with 3051 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw scuppered the deal? on 11:17 - Feb 1 by _

The Trust are a laughing stock headed up by a guy who made it so and was desperate to get back involved.. You're a shambles Sumbler.

It's good practice when being personal to be transparent as to who you are, otherwise your arguments have no credibility.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024