Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carolyn Harris messes up again 21:58 - Nov 13 with 1764 viewsDarran

lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/election-2019-50412629?__twitter_impression=true

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:05 - Nov 14 with 1467 viewsCatullus

Not like politicians to mislead anyone.....I wonder if that dodgy Diane Abbot tweet is still around....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/50352176

Feck Labour, feck the tories, feck Farage, feck LIbdem, Plaid, Green, feck the Senedd. I think I'll vote for my dog, he couldn't do any worse.

On a seperate issue, my son now has two pet rats, are Boris and Jeremy suitable names? Or maybe Boris and Donald?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:16 - Nov 14 with 1445 viewsraynor94

Anyone voting for this woman, seriously need their head's read.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:19 - Nov 14 with 1438 viewsCatullus

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:16 - Nov 14 by raynor94

Anyone voting for this woman, seriously need their head's read.

It all comes down to the question, just who IS worth voting for? I've got splinters thinking about it and I keep coming to the conclusion we need another option on the ballot which is, none of the above. Kick them all out and start again, if only.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:30 - Nov 14 with 1420 viewsswan65split

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:19 - Nov 14 by Catullus

It all comes down to the question, just who IS worth voting for? I've got splinters thinking about it and I keep coming to the conclusion we need another option on the ballot which is, none of the above. Kick them all out and start again, if only.

Its not often I agree with you....
but on this occasion I do, I was Labour till that twot Blair appeared on the scene, today, I look at the lot of them, the lies , the misleading, the deceit , and acting from them all, if you ask me ATM wheres my cross going, I haven't a clue, 67 and and i have seen them all come and go, blame one another for the mess, and the workers ,the shirkers , the leaves on the rail, wrong snow, Michael Fish, claim for duck ponds , shit house paper, thousands spent on decorating an office and paintings, cheap booze, cheap meals, free travel, feck the lot of them ,

Wheres my pills?
Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:47 - Nov 14 with 1413 viewsCatullus

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:30 - Nov 14 by swan65split

Its not often I agree with you....
but on this occasion I do, I was Labour till that twot Blair appeared on the scene, today, I look at the lot of them, the lies , the misleading, the deceit , and acting from them all, if you ask me ATM wheres my cross going, I haven't a clue, 67 and and i have seen them all come and go, blame one another for the mess, and the workers ,the shirkers , the leaves on the rail, wrong snow, Michael Fish, claim for duck ponds , shit house paper, thousands spent on decorating an office and paintings, cheap booze, cheap meals, free travel, feck the lot of them ,

Wheres my pills?

You'd probably agree with me more than you realise and I agree with all you just posted.
I abandoned Labour during the Blair years too. It's not just politics, wherever you look the people with the power, the responsibility and the means to make things better are all too busy looking after themselves and their kind. They encourage us to fight amongst ourselves because it stops us noticing all the BS they are pulling, they created an underclass, a forgotten section of society with no hopes, no ambition and so, no chance.

It's time we stopped giving palliative care and treated the symptoms. God I sound like a Communist!

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:51 - Nov 14 with 1396 viewsladyjack

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:47 - Nov 14 by Catullus

You'd probably agree with me more than you realise and I agree with all you just posted.
I abandoned Labour during the Blair years too. It's not just politics, wherever you look the people with the power, the responsibility and the means to make things better are all too busy looking after themselves and their kind. They encourage us to fight amongst ourselves because it stops us noticing all the BS they are pulling, they created an underclass, a forgotten section of society with no hopes, no ambition and so, no chance.

It's time we stopped giving palliative care and treated the symptoms. God I sound like a Communist!

Hmm......….Communism hey, a lesser form of that might be the way to go.
Carolyn Harris messes up again on 11:06 - Nov 14 with 1381 viewsCatullus

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:51 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

Hmm......….Communism hey, a lesser form of that might be the way to go.

Communism is a fantasic but utterly unworkable notion because there is one thing that we can't overcome....human nature.
In any Communist state the ruling elite live the life they tell the workers they cannot have, it's where Orwell was so very accurate, all pigs are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 12:33 - Nov 14 with 1334 viewswhiterock

I watch the party political broadcast by the Welsh conservatives, they used an actor too, his name was Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
Login to get fewer ads

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 12:41 - Nov 14 with 1325 viewsLeonWasGod

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 11:06 - Nov 14 by Catullus

Communism is a fantasic but utterly unworkable notion because there is one thing that we can't overcome....human nature.
In any Communist state the ruling elite live the life they tell the workers they cannot have, it's where Orwell was so very accurate, all pigs are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

You'd get a beret though

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 14:34 - Nov 14 with 1257 viewsHighjack

I think whoever is responsible for this will be quaking in their boots this morning as they face a brutal reprimand from an irate Mark Drakeford.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:36 - Nov 14 with 1220 viewsswan65split

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 14:34 - Nov 14 by Highjack

I think whoever is responsible for this will be quaking in their boots this morning as they face a brutal reprimand from an irate Mark Drakeford.

Dont let a subdued tortoise fool you, anyoe who gets into a position of Power , is no meek nice person.
Carolyn Harris messes up again on 16:02 - Nov 14 with 1194 viewsScotia

Sums up how f*cked our political system is. This useless bully will be my MP on December 13th and for probably at least another 5 years after that. She'll be elected with a majority of over 10,000.
My vote on December 12th is basically pointless. Having said that I really don't know who to vote for anyway!
Carolyn Harris messes up again on 16:15 - Nov 14 with 1174 viewsItchySphincter

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:05 - Nov 14 by Catullus

Not like politicians to mislead anyone.....I wonder if that dodgy Diane Abbot tweet is still around....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/50352176

Feck Labour, feck the tories, feck Farage, feck LIbdem, Plaid, Green, feck the Senedd. I think I'll vote for my dog, he couldn't do any worse.

On a seperate issue, my son now has two pet rats, are Boris and Jeremy suitable names? Or maybe Boris and Donald?

It's cos of your lot that we're in this mess....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 18:14 - Nov 15 with 963 viewsSPboy

Sums up the quality of politicians in Wales. Welsh Labour can’t even make a basic video with straightforward guidelines.
Carolyn Harris messes up again on 21:53 - Nov 15 with 904 viewsCatullus

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 16:15 - Nov 14 by ItchySphincter

It's cos of your lot that we're in this mess....

My lot? Who's that then?

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 22:47 - Nov 15 with 867 viewsDJack

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 21:53 - Nov 15 by Catullus

My lot? Who's that then?

Terminally f*cking stupid...

According to Clasey who IS clever.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 07:10 - Nov 16 with 807 viewsHighjack

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 21:53 - Nov 15 by Catullus

My lot? Who's that then?

Straight white men. You’re a devil.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:17 - Nov 16 with 753 viewsCatullus

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 07:10 - Nov 16 by Highjack

Straight white men. You’re a devil.

Oh I'm a devil ok. Fancy having an opinion different to all those clever people.

Thing is, DJack I don't claim to be clever, never have and the thing about being clever is, it doesn't mean you are right. Lots of very clever people have done some incredibly stupid things.
For example, do clever people keep denying EU law takes primacy over UK law....

https://www.europeanlawmonitor.org/eu-legal-principles/eu-law-does-european-law-

When it comes to being clever I'll nominate Professor because, in my experience, at least Prof debates the point and will try to explain why you are wrong or why he disagrees. Too many on here have the default action of throwing insults which definitely isn't clever.

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 14:20 - Nov 16 with 696 viewsDJack

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:17 - Nov 16 by Catullus

Oh I'm a devil ok. Fancy having an opinion different to all those clever people.

Thing is, DJack I don't claim to be clever, never have and the thing about being clever is, it doesn't mean you are right. Lots of very clever people have done some incredibly stupid things.

https://www.europeanlawmonitor.org/eu-legal-principles/eu-law-does-european-law-

When it comes to being clever I'll nominate Professor because, in my experience, at least Prof debates the point and will try to explain why you are wrong or why he disagrees. Too many on here have the default action of throwing insults which definitely isn't clever.

Professor and SirJohmalot are great posters.

Me personally, I'm a combative person of very average intellect...It doesn't stop me posting (shît).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 14:55 - Nov 16 with 686 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 10:17 - Nov 16 by Catullus

Genuinely thick as a canteen mug.

Poll: Tory leader

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:16 - Nov 16 with 671 viewsJack_Meoff

How did she mess up exactly? Apart from appearing in it did she have responsibility in overseeing the whole casting and production process? Am I missing something obvious here?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:21 - Nov 16 with 666 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:16 - Nov 16 by Jack_Meoff

How did she mess up exactly? Apart from appearing in it did she have responsibility in overseeing the whole casting and production process? Am I missing something obvious here?

No you’re not and she didn’t. Because she’s in it she’s clearly solely responsible for casting decisions in the simple minded view of the good denizens of PS.

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:37 - Nov 16 with 652 viewsWarwickHunt

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 14:55 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

Genuinely thick as a canteen mug.

But fùcking handy with a shovel...
Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:38 - Nov 16 with 651 viewsLohengrin

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:21 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

No you’re not and she didn’t. Because she’s in it she’s clearly solely responsible for casting decisions in the simple minded view of the good denizens of PS.

I’d always taken it for granted that everybody who appeared in these terrible skits were actors including, of course, the politicos themselves.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:42 - Nov 16 with 647 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carolyn Harris messes up again on 15:38 - Nov 16 by Lohengrin

I’d always taken it for granted that everybody who appeared in these terrible skits were actors including, of course, the politicos themselves.

Nobody takes any notice of them so it’s hardly crime of the century. Presumably Johnson will be in the Tory ones and there’s no bigger actor in British politics than him. Every time he speaks he lies and there are a number of twitter accounts doing a stand up job of pointing that out. Not that it matters these days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024