Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson 21:30 - Dec 6 with 1106 viewsbuilthjack

Did he actually answer a question? He attacks others but never gives a straight answer.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson on 21:32 - Dec 6 with 1093 viewsEbo

All I heard was bleugh bleugh bleugh letsgetbrexitdone bleugh bleugh

If that was a boxing match it’d be stopped by the 5th round.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Johnson on 21:34 - Dec 6 with 1084 viewsdickythorpe

The Titanic just struck an iceberg.
Johnson on 21:34 - Dec 6 with 1084 viewsBest_loser

Won't even answer how many kids he has
Johnson on 21:41 - Dec 6 with 1058 viewsbuilthjack

People in Europe think Johnson is a joke. A pantomime character.
An absolute joke of a man.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson on 21:41 - Dec 6 with 1058 viewsmonmouth

Johnson on 21:34 - Dec 6 by Best_loser

Won't even answer how many kids he has

Well I'm going to stick up for him onthat one. It's not a fair question.

He clearly has no idea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Johnson on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 1051 viewsbuilthjack

Johnson on 21:41 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Well I'm going to stick up for him onthat one. It's not a fair question.

He clearly has no idea.

Um yes um um arr yes um it's Jeremy's fault I have so many

Johnson on 21:48 - Dec 6 with 1044 viewsBest_loser

Johnson on 21:45 - Dec 6 by builthjack

Um yes um um arr yes um it's Jeremy's fault I have so many

For someone who attacks single mothers

Looks like he has been responsible for a few

Hypocrite

Or just hippo
Johnson on 22:40 - Dec 6 with 982 viewsPozuelosSideys

I want to hear somebody throw an unprepared question out to Corbyn asking him for his definition of "fully costed". The response will be fascinating imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson on 23:04 - Dec 6 with 946 viewsTNT

Which team selection / formation would Corbyn / Johnson go for at The Hawthorns on Sunday? Otherwise, wrong board.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Johnson on 00:53 - Dec 7 with 867 viewsBadlands

Johnson on 22:40 - Dec 6 by PozuelosSideys

I want to hear somebody throw an unprepared question out to Corbyn asking him for his definition of "fully costed". The response will be fascinating imo

I donlt like political pieces in the football section but I had to respond
Labour manifesto has been fully costed but the media (mostly) only churns out the amounts the Tories have invented. Even the extra on reinstating pinions for pension trapped women.
I really don't like Corbyn but I believe he is above board and does an awful lot for his constituents that is never reported.
But the alternative is Johnson whose manifesto is basically re-elect a Tory government and we'll tell you what you voted for at a later date.
As for finances - while we have all suffered, while each region has had swathing cuts from central government, while austerity has continued three times as long as anywhere else, where 4 million children are living in poverty despite having one or both parents in work, the Tories have spent 9 years doubling Labour borrowing (inflated to overcome the World Wide Crash) and from what we know another £turn will be added by another Tory government. A party that insists 6 hospitals is 40 and 31,000 nurses is 50,000 (already 40,000 short and planning to kick out staff who share our current citizenship), who reduced policing and border forces by a combined 38.500 then blame everyone else for rising crime and inability to apply our own and EU strict border laws.
Johnson lies - profusely and has lost jobs and positions when exposed. An example; on Teeside on the 20th November Johnson lied three times in just 45 seconds.

Today it seems no one cares what he says as long as the Sun and DM tell them Corbyn is evil!
No matter wether you prefer Johnson to Corbyn or vice-versa only a very wealthy or a very stupid person will be voting Tory.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Johnson on 01:53 - Dec 7 with 838 viewsDJack

Johnson on 00:53 - Dec 7 by Badlands

Labour manifesto has been fully costed but the media (mostly) only churns out the amounts the Tories have invented. Even the extra on reinstating pinions for pension trapped women.
I really don't like Corbyn but I believe he is above board and does an awful lot for his constituents that is never reported.
But the alternative is Johnson whose manifesto is basically re-elect a Tory government and we'll tell you what you voted for at a later date.
As for finances - while we have all suffered, while each region has had swathing cuts from central government, while austerity has continued three times as long as anywhere else, where 4 million children are living in poverty despite having one or both parents in work, the Tories have spent 9 years doubling Labour borrowing (inflated to overcome the World Wide Crash) and from what we know another £turn will be added by another Tory government. A party that insists 6 hospitals is 40 and 31,000 nurses is 50,000 (already 40,000 short and planning to kick out staff who share our current citizenship), who reduced policing and border forces by a combined 38.500 then blame everyone else for rising crime and inability to apply our own and EU strict border laws.
Johnson lies - profusely and has lost jobs and positions when exposed. An example; on Teeside on the 20th November Johnson lied three times in just 45 seconds.

Today it seems no one cares what he says as long as the Sun and DM tell them Corbyn is evil!
No matter wether you prefer Johnson to Corbyn or vice-versa only a very wealthy or a very stupid person will be voting Tory.

From another Corbyn non-believer...

It's now a question of which dangerous c*nt do you feel will cause less harm to the nation as a whole.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Johnson on 08:07 - Dec 7 with 727 viewsbuilthjack

Your best ever post.

Johnson on 08:31 - Dec 7 with 696 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Ifs has said labour's manifesto is unaffordable and can only be funded by vast borrowing. It is plainly a lie by Corbyn that it has been fully costed.

The extra £60 billion in add ons including WASPI since the manifesto was published are not even included in labour's costings.

All Corbyn said last night was to repeat all his old mantras and sound bites without explanation for any of them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Johnson on 08:51 - Dec 7 with 686 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Johnson on 01:53 - Dec 7 by DJack

From another Corbyn non-believer...

It's now a question of which dangerous c*nt do you feel will cause less harm to the nation as a whole.

Or who will do the most good.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Johnson on 09:02 - Dec 7 with 678 viewsFireboy2

Johnson on 08:51 - Dec 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Or who will do the most good.

And for which sort of person.

Johnson will look after the rich and corbyn the poor.

Says alot to me as ive got a conscience and a caring nature.
Johnson on 09:06 - Dec 7 with 673 viewsWarwickHunt

Johnson on 09:02 - Dec 7 by Fireboy2

And for which sort of person.

Johnson will look after the rich and corbyn the poor.

Says alot to me as ive got a conscience and a caring nature.

Modest, too.
Johnson on 09:12 - Dec 7 with 668 viewsFireboy2

Johnson on 09:06 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Modest, too.

Why thank you warwick
Johnson on 09:17 - Dec 7 with 663 viewsepaul

Johnson on 08:31 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

The Ifs has said labour's manifesto is unaffordable and can only be funded by vast borrowing. It is plainly a lie by Corbyn that it has been fully costed.

The extra £60 billion in add ons including WASPI since the manifesto was published are not even included in labour's costings.

All Corbyn said last night was to repeat all his old mantras and sound bites without explanation for any of them.

You are

5 pound please

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Johnson on 09:25 - Dec 7 with 655 viewsBest_loser

Johnson on 08:31 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

The IFS said the same about the tory manifesto
Johnson on 09:31 - Dec 7 with 637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Johnson on 09:25 - Dec 7 by Best_loser

The IFS said the same about the tory manifesto

Shhhh, you can't say that mun. That's biased.....................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Johnson on 09:35 - Dec 7 with 629 viewsHighjack

IFS should stick to selling sofas at low low prices.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Johnson on 09:40 - Dec 7 with 621 viewsCatullus

When you say the labour manifesto is fully costed, including the WASPI's promise, you mean Corbyn has said he'll borrow the money. Now that breaks a previous promise he made regarding borrowing, he said he would only borrow more to spend on investment,

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/labour-manifesto-waspi-pensions-pledge-policy-

Of course the big problem is where the WASPI money will go, even someone like Theresa May stands to benefit, by around £30,000 apparently. So Corbyn has made a promise that will give wealthy women more money. That's what happens when you make knee jerk promises.

PS, we all know politicians don't like to answer the questions they are asked, they prefer to answer the question they heard which is often entirely different.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 9:44]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024