Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yorkshire clubs falling apart 09:42 - Feb 10 with 3362 viewsTimTtam

Firstly Leeds. How have they bottled it yet again??? After matchday 21, Leeds had an 11pt lead over 3rd place and had a record of 14 wins 4 draws 3 losses. They were cruising, and the chasing pack was so inconsistent. Now their lead is 0pts, and they're 1 loss away from dropping to 5th. And it's only Feb. They'll only get more and more tired as the season goes on.

Then Sheffield Wednesday:
18pts dropped from winning positions
9 goals conceded after the 80th minute
6 goals conceded in stoppage time
They've been in the playoffs for a decent amount of time this season, but now they're in 11th and are 6pts away from 6th. And to make matters worse, if they get deducted the 21pts this season, that would put them in 24th place with 23pts; 10 points from safety.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 10:18 - Feb 10 with 3320 viewspembsjack

Id be more worried about our form and our prospects next season!
Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 10:31 - Feb 10 with 3292 viewsSmellyplumz

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 10:18 - Feb 10 by pembsjack

Innit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 11:01 - Feb 10 with 3254 viewsDewi1jack

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 10:18 - Feb 10 by pembsjack

I agree

Although it is funny to see the Lids fans weeping about their position/ board/ manager over their ferrets bodies

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 3237 viewsmonmouth

Leeds will still go up quite comfortably imo. They are still playing very well and just not getting the breaks.

Sheffield United (who we beat twice last season lets not forget) seem to be doing ok, on the cusp of the champions league. That'll surely cheer up Wednesday fans for being Monked?

We have more problems than Leeds or Weds, assuming they don't get relegated for their obscene breaches of financial rules - which they won't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 12:38 - Feb 10 with 3146 viewsjasper_T

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 11:14 - Feb 10 by monmouth

Leeds will still go up quite comfortably imo. They are still playing very well and just not getting the breaks.

Sheffield United (who we beat twice last season lets not forget) seem to be doing ok, on the cusp of the champions league. That'll surely cheer up Wednesday fans for being Monked?

We have more problems than Leeds or Weds, assuming they don't get relegated for their obscene breaches of financial rules - which they won't.

It's a spectacular bottle-job. Worse form than ours. A playoff loss beckons.
Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 12:43 - Feb 10 with 3133 viewsmonmouth

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 12:38 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

Possibly. bielsa teams are normally knackered come March too. I just think they have the quality and are playing well enough to turn it around quickly if his training hasn't killed them. I would enjoy a little Schadenfreude if they blow it again I have to say.

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:12 - Feb 10 with 3100 viewsLeonWasGod

Surprisingly, WBA's form over that period is even worse. Leeds 8 pts from last 8 league games, WBA 7 pts from last 8 (we have 9pts for same period).
Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:22 - Feb 10 with 3082 viewsDarran

Yay let’s all laugh at other clubs.
Seriously though I know it’s all bad panto but the loudest noise coming from asbo corner on Saturday was the booing of Rooney,I know it’s all a laugh etc but couldn’t the thick eejits get behind their own team?

Rooney gets the ball - Boooooo - 3-2 - Fuçk off.

See where I’m coming from?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:26 - Feb 10 with 3074 viewsjackjackjackjack

I'd go for Fulham and Brentford for the automatics. Though any of the top 6, and Bristol, could do it. Cardiff a bit too far adrift, and we're hopeless, so no chance.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:27 - Feb 10 with 3071 viewsdickythorpe

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:22 - Feb 10 by Darran

Yay let’s all laugh at other clubs.
Seriously though I know it’s all bad panto but the loudest noise coming from asbo corner on Saturday was the booing of Rooney,I know it’s all a laugh etc but couldn’t the thick eejits get behind their own team?

Rooney gets the ball - Boooooo - 3-2 - Fuçk off.

See where I’m coming from?

Incredible Dar. Just like the Schofield hysteria.
Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:32 - Feb 10 with 3059 viewsDarran

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 13:27 - Feb 10 by dickythorpe

Incredible Dar. Just like the Schofield hysteria.

Exactly and they all love Brighton.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 14:11 - Feb 10 with 3001 views34dfgdf54

I didn’t see that catastrophe coming this year I’ve got to be honest.

Crazy.
Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 2977 viewsTimTtam

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 11:14 - Feb 10 by monmouth

If Sheff. Wed lose their case against the EFL, I think the EFL will come down hard on them. They love making an example out of a few clubs regarding rule breaches. That said I think the EFL will lose, since they're incompetent.

If Leeds don't go up (I still think they will go up btw) I'm not sure what they should do. Bielsa will leave or be sacked. They've been trying different things for a decade. What's going to get them promoted?

I know we have problems too, but it's still funny to see Leeds falling apart again and karma hitting Wednesday. We're allowed to make threads about other teams.

My name is Matt

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 2913 viewsmonmouth

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 14:26 - Feb 10 by TimTtam

If Sheff. Wed lose their case against the EFL, I think the EFL will come down hard on them. They love making an example out of a few clubs regarding rule breaches. That said I think the EFL will lose, since they're incompetent.

If Leeds don't go up (I still think they will go up btw) I'm not sure what they should do. Bielsa will leave or be sacked. They've been trying different things for a decade. What's going to get them promoted?

I know we have problems too, but it's still funny to see Leeds falling apart again and karma hitting Wednesday. We're allowed to make threads about other teams.

If they don't go up, they actually might really fall apart.

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 05:06 - Mar 8 with 2574 viewsTimTtam

Leeds are flying again, and surely they won't fall apart from this position (7pts ahead of 3rd). Credit to them. Someone in this thread got their Leeds prediction spot on too...

Sheffield Wednesday meanwhile, just got hammered 5-0 by Brentford (who were winless in their past 5 games). Possible points deduction looming. Monk will be looking for a 6th club at the end of the season, if not the next fortnight.

My name is Matt

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 08:21 - Mar 8 with 2494 viewssainthelens

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 05:06 - Mar 8 by TimTtam

Leeds are flying again, and surely they won't fall apart from this position (7pts ahead of 3rd). Credit to them. Someone in this thread got their Leeds prediction spot on too...

Sheffield Wednesday meanwhile, just got hammered 5-0 by Brentford (who were winless in their past 5 games). Possible points deduction looming. Monk will be looking for a 6th club at the end of the season, if not the next fortnight.

Great to have you with us Capt Obvious.
Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 10:01 - Mar 8 with 2424 viewsKilkennyjack

Lets all hope its not our club.

Beware of the Risen People

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 11:21 - Mar 8 with 2367 viewsNotLoyal

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 10:01 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

Lets all hope its not our club.

His other thing, whatshername hates swansea, Swansea shouldn’t forget that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 12:07 - Mar 8 with 2332 viewsTimTtam

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 08:21 - Mar 8 by sainthelens

Great to have you with us Capt Obvious.

Happy to be of service.

My name is Matt

Yorkshire clubs falling apart on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 2184 views1964white

Yes Tim we are playing some wonderful football similar to the stylish stuff the Swans played under Brendan Rodgers when promoted in 2011.

It would be disastrous & criminal if we failed this time as we are clearly the best footballing side in the championship but I would say that as I'm biased

Fulham at ER will be a key game, we must not lose that one. We still have the bottom three to play at home.

I'm confident Leeds will go up unless we incurred serious injuries to key players as our squad is threadbare
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 15:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024