Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hair Clippers 18:17 - May 23 with 5565 viewsmonmouth

Got a feeling we've done this before, but I'm starting to look like Gandalf and I can't see hairdressers opening up any time soon. Anyone got a recommendation for a decent quality inexpensive hair trimmers?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hair Clippers on 18:20 - May 23 with 4389 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wahl. I’ve had mine for years.

Poll: Tory leader

Hair Clippers on 18:21 - May 23 with 4388 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-8110-017-Balding-Hair-Clipper/dp/B000ICLLMQ

Hair Clippers on 18:32 - May 23 with 4370 viewsBlasterJack

Bought these last week and they do the job. Never had close cropped hair previously but it’s here to stay now I think.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-5037127022429-GroomEase-100-Clipper/dp/B0711MYYJH

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Hair Clippers on 18:42 - May 23 with 4353 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve quite some experience in this field and would warn against mega cheap clippers which tend to rip the hair off as opposed to cutting it. Ouch.

Hair Clippers on 18:56 - May 23 with 4329 viewsmonmouth

Hair Clippers on 18:42 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve quite some experience in this field and would warn against mega cheap clippers which tend to rip the hair off as opposed to cutting it. Ouch.

That's the quandary I'm in. I'm unlikely to use them when any hairdressers reopen but don't want to look like Catweazle. It looks like prices are being inflated too. There are things that are 'unavailable' on Argos for £14.99 appearing on ebay at £49.99. No wonder economics is called the dismal science...

Hair Clippers on 18:59 - May 23 with 4327 viewslifelong

Thinking of getting one of these.
https://flapzen.com/collections/best-selling/products/premium-4d-electric-shaver
Hair Clippers on 19:00 - May 23 with 4323 viewsbuilthjack

Mines growing well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hair Clippers on 19:05 - May 23 with 4311 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hair Clippers on 18:59 - May 23 by lifelong

Thinking of getting one of these.
https://flapzen.com/collections/best-selling/products/premium-4d-electric-shaver

That’ll be dreadful.

Login to get fewer ads

Hair Clippers on 19:11 - May 23 with 4298 viewslifelong

Hair Clippers on 19:05 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

That’ll be dreadful.

The only thing that is putting me off it is I don’t think there’s a length adjustment of the cut, don’t want to go completely bald but a number 2 is just fine.
Hair Clippers on 19:17 - May 23 with 4284 viewsmajorraglan

Go for a set that can work off mains electric and have a battery capability with a decent size cutting area. I tend to use mine in the bathroom as that’s the big mirror is located, but there’s no electric so are reliant on it being charged.

Once went away on an extended holiday with the family, after 6 weeks or so I needed a hair cut so one evening before going out for food I unpacked the clippers and off to go. Halfway through the haircut clippers packed in so I went to get the charger and realised I had left it at home. My hair was looking like something from the Humongous in the Mad Max film, Er indoors wasn’t happy, refused to go out, kids were hungry and miserable. ....... luckily, I’d brought my phone charger which had a similar adaptor, I managed to squeeze it on and as able to finish the haircut much to everyone’s relief.
Hair Clippers on 19:39 - May 23 with 4249 viewsDr_Winston

Had a set of Philips clippers for years (so long it doesn't look like they make them any more). No problems at all with them and came with four or five guards for length.

Like Clasey said, don't buy cheap. Spend at least £20-£30 for something half tidy and they'll easily pay for themselves over time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hair Clippers on 19:51 - May 23 with 4230 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm thinking of investing in an alice band 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hair Clippers on 20:08 - May 23 with 4217 viewsdickythorpe

Ceramic clippers you want.
They are self sharpening and shouldn't cost more than £40 if that.
Hair Clippers on 20:10 - May 23 with 4214 viewsdickythorpe

Here you go.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Professional-Cordless-Clippers-Rechargeable-Self-Sharpe
Hair Clippers on 20:16 - May 23 with 4202 viewsLeonWasGod

It's like the blokes equivalent of the Women's Institute on here lately.
Hair Clippers on 20:19 - May 23 with 4197 viewsBrynCartwright

Didn't Pegojack buy some from Argos Hereford last time he was over?

I've had some BaByliss clippers for about 15 years, and i use it on head, chest, and overly vigorous pubic and anal growth.

Fair do's to her, the missus is a trooper. She is always very grateful afterwards.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 9:51]

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Hair Clippers on 20:19 - May 23 with 4197 viewsmonmouth

Hair Clippers on 20:16 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

Shut up Daphne, and fetch the jam.

Hair Clippers on 20:27 - May 23 with 4181 viewsdickythorpe

Thank fúck!!!
So many experts on Brexit and coronavirus have semi- ruined the forum
[Post edited 23 May 2020 20:27]
Hair Clippers on 20:29 - May 23 with 4166 viewsSwanjaxs

Was just about to ask if anyone had bought a No No ... 😟

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hair Clippers on 20:30 - May 23 with 4169 viewsLeonWasGod

Hair Clippers on 20:19 - May 23 by monmouth

Shut up Daphne, and fetch the jam.

As long as you bring the tea

Hair Clippers on 20:30 - May 23 with 4167 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just buy the clippers in my link and you’ll be fine. Together we can eradicate barbers. Especially the one in Brynhyfryd who took so long to cut someone’s hair cos of telling his terrible (and often very racist) jokes that he’s single handedly responsible for me going for DIY head shaving many years ago.

Hair Clippers on 20:30 - May 23 with 4167 viewsLeonWasGod

Hair Clippers on 20:27 - May 23 by dickythorpe

Thank fúck!!!
So many experts on Brexit and coronavirus have semi- ruined the forum
[Post edited 23 May 2020 20:27]

Don't vote Coronavirus FFS, you'll catch Brexit
Hair Clippers on 20:38 - May 23 with 4155 viewsLeonWasGod

Hair Clippers on 20:30 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Just buy the clippers in my link and you’ll be fine. Together we can eradicate barbers. Especially the one in Brynhyfryd who took so long to cut someone’s hair cos of telling his terrible (and often very racist) jokes that he’s single handedly responsible for me going for DIY head shaving many years ago.

I'm looking for a pair. Easy enough to do the back with those? I wouldn't trust the missus, she'd have both me ears off before getting anywhere my hair.
Hair Clippers on 23:13 - May 23 with 4062 viewsEbo

Hair Clippers on 20:19 - May 23 by BrynCartwright

Didn't Pegojack buy some from Argos Hereford last time he was over?

I've had some BaByliss clippers for about 15 years, and i use it on head, chest, and overly vigorous pubic and anal growth.

Fair do's to her, the missus is a trooper. She is always very grateful afterwards.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 9:51]

"i use it on head, chest, and overly vigorous pubic and anal growth."

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Hair Clippers on 00:23 - May 24 with 4026 viewsThrasher6

After listening to this lot.....I'm outta here....can't even muster a good gag....Jesus

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024