Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? 08:14 - Oct 30 with 1311 viewstrampie

Two short interesting vids, were the interviewerers trying to cut them short in both vids and stop them mid flow......hmm
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 8:17]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 08:57 - Oct 30 with 955 viewssP7qupUf

Corbyn should have addressed the issue but their would not or could not. His statement made yesterday appears to me that it was the latter. My opinion of course and I always respect the viewpoint of others. However, the reality that the hard left still cannot see that the British public see them as unelectable and the size of the Tory majority is the result of Corbyn being leader the election.
Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:11 - Oct 30 with 950 viewsonehunglow

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 08:57 - Oct 30 by sP7qupUf

Corbyn should have addressed the issue but their would not or could not. His statement made yesterday appears to me that it was the latter. My opinion of course and I always respect the viewpoint of others. However, the reality that the hard left still cannot see that the British public see them as unelectable and the size of the Tory majority is the result of Corbyn being leader the election.

Corbyn has been proven to be as bad as most people he i and it goes back many years. A man of hate.

A man who will oversee a civil war in the Labour party.

His acolytes should have the guts to resign immediately

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:14 - Oct 30 with 945 viewspikeypaul

Number been done on him ? PMSL

No just found guilty for what he is an anti-semitic,racist.

The world and his wife know this, but Corbyn is such a coward he wont say in public what he does to his anti Jewish colleagues.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 9:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:17 - Oct 30 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:14 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

Number been done on him ? PMSL

No just found guilty for what he is an anti-semitic,racist.

The world and his wife know this, but Corbyn is such a coward he wont say in public what he does to his anti Jewish colleagues.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 9:17]

On the money there PP.

Corbyn is being unravelled but he will not go quietly.

I feel for the genuine decent labour voter

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:27 - Oct 30 with 932 viewspikeypaul

There probably are a few decent Labour voters out there who are not driven by envy and hate and yes we must feel sorry for them having had 5 years under the leadershio of a proven anti semetic,terrorist supporting piece of scum like Corbyn,saying that if after 5 years they were still supporting him,it tells us everything we need to know about them also.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:29 - Oct 30 with 936 viewstrampie

I don't think Corbyn stands accused by the report from what I've heard (I haven't read it), just the report wanted more done and he was in charge, out of thousands of members, hundred of thousands doesn't it have the biggest membership in Europe or something, I heard somebody say that there was only 2 people highlighted out of all those thousands.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:31 - Oct 30 with 934 viewsonehunglow

He does tramps.Harrassment and discrimination .PROVEN .

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:31 - Oct 30 with 934 viewsJoe_bradshaw

An independent body has investigated and found Labour under Corbyn to have broken the law. Nobody’s done a number on anybody.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:38 - Oct 30 with 925 viewstrampie

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:31 - Oct 30 by Joe_bradshaw

An independent body has investigated and found Labour under Corbyn to have broken the law. Nobody’s done a number on anybody.

Any potential for bias involved with this independent body then Joe ?, I read a controversy about them regarding who lost their jobs when there was a round of redundancies, do they represent a certain demographic I wonder ?

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:45 - Oct 30 with 915 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No, the Equally and Human Rights Commission is an independent body.

Of course, if you have irrefutable proof rather than hearsay that they are not independent then please enlighten us.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:48 - Oct 30 with 910 viewstrampie

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:45 - Oct 30 by Joe_bradshaw

No, the Equally and Human Rights Commission is an independent body.

Of course, if you have irrefutable proof rather than hearsay that they are not independent then please enlighten us.

Independent does not mean not biased.

Pity about all those Moslems losing their jobs and the only 2 remaining are on the lowest pay grade, pity about the BAMES but there you go.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:49 - Oct 30 with 903 viewsCatullus

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:29 - Oct 30 by trampie

I don't think Corbyn stands accused by the report from what I've heard (I haven't read it), just the report wanted more done and he was in charge, out of thousands of members, hundred of thousands doesn't it have the biggest membership in Europe or something, I heard somebody say that there was only 2 people highlighted out of all those thousands.

He stands accused alright, Trampie. He was the leader, he was ultimately responsible. He did little or nothing besides initiating an investigation that most believe was a whitewash and then he elevated the perpetrator to the Lords as a reward.

I don't know that Corbyn is racist or anti Semitic but he kept denying the problem even when very many were complaining. During all those complaints the problem seemed to grow worse as if the hard left/Momentum were having a go at anyone who dared speak up. Still he did nothing except deny the problem.

Even now, with this report he's denying. The hard left don't like what's happening, they are losing their grip on Labour but ultimately it gives them more chance of beating the Tories. Starmer is electable, Corbyn wasn't and that shouldn't even need debating, it's obvious. Last time around I quite vociferously stated I wouldn't vote Labour because of Corbyn, I already know I could vote for Starmer. Indeed with Bojo there I probably will vote Starmer. Maybe the red wall will feel that way too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:51 - Oct 30 with 895 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:48 - Oct 30 by trampie

Independent does not mean not biased.

Pity about all those Moslems losing their jobs and the only 2 remaining are on the lowest pay grade, pity about the BAMES but there you go.

Glad you agree they are not biased.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:05 - Oct 30 with 883 viewstrampie

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:49 - Oct 30 by Catullus

He stands accused alright, Trampie. He was the leader, he was ultimately responsible. He did little or nothing besides initiating an investigation that most believe was a whitewash and then he elevated the perpetrator to the Lords as a reward.

I don't know that Corbyn is racist or anti Semitic but he kept denying the problem even when very many were complaining. During all those complaints the problem seemed to grow worse as if the hard left/Momentum were having a go at anyone who dared speak up. Still he did nothing except deny the problem.

Even now, with this report he's denying. The hard left don't like what's happening, they are losing their grip on Labour but ultimately it gives them more chance of beating the Tories. Starmer is electable, Corbyn wasn't and that shouldn't even need debating, it's obvious. Last time around I quite vociferously stated I wouldn't vote Labour because of Corbyn, I already know I could vote for Starmer. Indeed with Bojo there I probably will vote Starmer. Maybe the red wall will feel that way too.

It's a game there is hardly any issue with antisemitism, people are claiming it's a big issue (when it's not, it does exist but not nowhere near as big an issue as has been made out), people are claiming antisemitism for fractional and political gain, those people are doing Jewish people and their communities more harm than good.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:08 - Oct 30 with 873 viewspikeypaul

Perfect

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:10 - Oct 30 with 872 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 09:49 - Oct 30 by Catullus

He certainly does. Twenty three instances out of seventy cases of political interference by the leader’s office in dealing with complaints of anti-semitism.

He was trying to whitewash anti-semitism complaints inquiries.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:31 - Oct 30 with 850 viewsDr_Winston

For such a peace loving, tolerant guy, Corbyn sure spent a lot of time hanging around with terrorists and anti-Semites.

Kind of amusing to see Trampie jumping to his defence after spending years lambasting him as a "Red Tory" too. Almost as if Tramps doesn't actually believe what he says and is just shit stirring.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:38 - Oct 30 with 844 viewsCatullus

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:05 - Oct 30 by trampie

It's a game there is hardly any issue with antisemitism, people are claiming it's a big issue (when it's not, it does exist but not nowhere near as big an issue as has been made out), people are claiming antisemitism for fractional and political gain, those people are doing Jewish people and their communities more harm than good.

So you deny it too? What about the 23 instances where the leadership interfered in the complainst process to absolve a person accused of anti semitism? I took this off the BBC,

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) investigation identified serious failings in leadership and an inadequate process of handling anti-Semitism complaints.

Its report said the party was responsible for three breaches of the Equality Act: political interference in anti-Semitism complaints, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and harassment.

In a statement, it said: "The equality body's analysis points to a culture within the party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent anti-Semitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it."

The commission served an unlawful act notice on the party, meaning it has to produce an action plan within six weeks, which is legally enforceable by the courts if not acted upon.

And you call that a political game? Corbyn has been a disaster for Labour as evidenced by so many solid Labour seats turning Tory, that red wall crumbled and they even gained 7 in Wales where you could previously have put a red rosette on a sheep and expect to win.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:38 - Oct 30 with 844 viewstrampie

Corbyn is guilty of being a Red Tory apologist, he was a Labour MP under Blair but is not guilty of been a racist in my book.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:47 - Oct 30 with 838 viewsbritferry

Corbyn was bonkers, had as much chance of becoming PM as Michael Foot did back in the day.

There was obviously problems in the party but once the Tory press got hold of it, they blew it out of all proportions and so covering up the many flaws with the government.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:58 - Oct 30 with 835 viewsCatullus

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:47 - Oct 30 by britferry

Corbyn was bonkers, had as much chance of becoming PM as Michael Foot did back in the day.

There was obviously problems in the party but once the Tory press got hold of it, they blew it out of all proportions and so covering up the many flaws with the government.

Problems blown up out of all proportion? Really, why are there such problems now then? Why is Startmer facing a fight from the Corbynistas?

I can't disagree about the tories but Corbyn et all made it easy for them. Or did the Labour MP's who walked away and the thousands of solid red voters who turned blue fall for the tory propaganda? These aren't daily mail and express readers we're talking about remember.

I also find it ironic that Trampie can still defend Corbyn, will prefer to believe a Corbyn supporter over and independent investigation, that shows inherrent bias.

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 11:13 - Oct 30 with 823 viewstrampie

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 10:38 - Oct 30 by Catullus

So you deny it too? What about the 23 instances where the leadership interfered in the complainst process to absolve a person accused of anti semitism? I took this off the BBC,

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) investigation identified serious failings in leadership and an inadequate process of handling anti-Semitism complaints.

Its report said the party was responsible for three breaches of the Equality Act: political interference in anti-Semitism complaints, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and harassment.

In a statement, it said: "The equality body's analysis points to a culture within the party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent anti-Semitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it."

The commission served an unlawful act notice on the party, meaning it has to produce an action plan within six weeks, which is legally enforceable by the courts if not acted upon.

And you call that a political game? Corbyn has been a disaster for Labour as evidenced by so many solid Labour seats turning Tory, that red wall crumbled and they even gained 7 in Wales where you could previously have put a red rosette on a sheep and expect to win.

It's overblow, wasn't Milliband Jewish and he was Labour leader, isnt Starmers family Jewish ? actually I seen it somewhere that until recently that both the chair and CEO of the organisation taking Labour on are Jewish ?, are/were Ellman, Hodge, Austin, Berger all Labour MPs Jewish ? , strange kind of discrimination against Jewish people when they get to top within Labour and other areas of society isn't it ???
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 17:50]

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 11:48 - Oct 30 with 795 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trampie, defending the indefensible.
Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 12:36 - Oct 30 with 772 viewstrampie

I noticed somewhere that in 2019 apparently over half the complaints Labour received about antisemitism was from just one person, crickey can that be right ?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 12:42]

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 14:46 - Oct 30 with 734 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is a number been done on Corbyn and what is left of Labours left ? on 12:36 - Oct 30 by trampie

I noticed somewhere that in 2019 apparently over half the complaints Labour received about antisemitism was from just one person, crickey can that be right ?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 12:42]

If they are being discriminated against harassed, and their complaints are ignored it is possible.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024