Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stunning. The people have had enough 02:13 - Oct 17 with 4051 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Stunning. The people have had enough on 07:29 - Oct 17 with 3085 viewsAndy1300

What is the context?

Number 1 team in Wales

Stunning. The people have had enough on 11:15 - Oct 17 with 3024 viewsCatullus

Why didn't they play the anthem?

This twitter account you've linked to, rabidly pro Trump or not?

https://twitter.com/tafkag

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stunning. The people have had enough on 11:18 - Oct 17 with 3021 viewsHighjack

This is about five years old.

https://abc13.com/national-anthem-star-spangled-banner-katy-brazoswood/758192/

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:17 - Oct 17 with 3003 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 11:15 - Oct 17 by Catullus

I’d hope so, most of the sensible people are. But as HighJack says, unfortunately it’s an old clip.

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:29 - Oct 17 with 2994 viewsGwyn737

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:17 - Oct 17 by Dr_Parnassus

I’d hope so, most of the sensible people are. But as HighJack says, unfortunately it’s an old clip.

They must have really had enough by now then.
Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:32 - Oct 17 with 2991 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:29 - Oct 17 by Gwyn737

They must have really had enough by now then.

American Sports fans most certainly have as shown by the reaction of the Kansas City Chiefs fans and the NBA viewing figures plummeting. This tearing down of American values and patriotism isn’t going down well.

The NBA have announced they are stopping the Black Lives Matter promotion on court from next season. As always cash comes first and these false and empty displays are just that.

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:46 - Oct 17 with 2981 viewsGwyn737

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:32 - Oct 17 by Dr_Parnassus

American Sports fans most certainly have as shown by the reaction of the Kansas City Chiefs fans and the NBA viewing figures plummeting. This tearing down of American values and patriotism isn’t going down well.

The NBA have announced they are stopping the Black Lives Matter promotion on court from next season. As always cash comes first and these false and empty displays are just that.

For the record, I don’t like these displays of organised outrage. They’re meaningless virtue signalling.
Stunning. The people have had enough on 13:09 - Oct 17 with 2969 viewsFlashberryjack

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:46 - Oct 17 by Gwyn737

For the record, I don’t like these displays of organised outrage. They’re meaningless virtue signalling.

Bit like taking the knee, game after game after f*cking game, might stop when the fans are back.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Stunning. The people have had enough on 15:04 - Oct 17 with 2906 viewsAndy1300

Technical issues

Number 1 team in Wales

Stunning. The people have had enough on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 2892 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:46 - Oct 17 by Gwyn737

That’s what the whole thing is isn’t it?

If social media wasn’t invented I wonder how many of these riots would have taken place. Apart from ANTIFA the whole movement seems one big photo op.

Stunning. The people have had enough on 15:44 - Oct 17 with 2886 viewsGwyn737

Stunning. The people have had enough on 15:20 - Oct 17 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s what the whole thing is isn’t it?

If social media wasn’t invented I wonder how many of these riots would have taken place. Apart from ANTIFA the whole movement seems one big photo op.

I think the result is two fold.

It provides cover for extremists and at the other end of the spectrum shuts down debate as moderates don’t want to be ‘outed’.

Add brand management by multinationals and you get a right mess, all magnified and manipulated by social media.
Stunning. The people have had enough on 18:53 - Oct 17 with 2811 viewsCatullus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:17 - Oct 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Sorry? Most sensible are rabidly pro Trump? That is an opinion you are entitled to but I disagree.
I'm not saying I'd support Biden either because the stench of corruption is hanging around but....and yes I've said it before....Trump v Biden is the same as Bojo v Corbyn, it's making the best of a bad choice.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Stunning. The people have had enough on 22:53 - Oct 17 with 2753 viewsLeonWasGod

18k followers since September, relatively few followers back and posting years old stuff as current. A straightforward propaganda site or bot by the looks of it. Questionable is being polite:

BotSentinel.com
32%
Rating: Questionable
This report was created for @tafkag
Report created: 10-17-2020 22:49:59
Normal
Questionable
Disruptive
Problematic
Normal: 0% - 24%
Questionable: 25% - 49%
Disruptive: 50% - 74%
Problematic: 75% - 100%
Our analysis has concluded tafkag exhibits questionable tweet activity.
Stunning. The people have had enough on 22:55 - Oct 17 with 2752 viewsLeonWasGod

Stunning. The people have had enough on 11:18 - Oct 17 by Highjack

This is about five years old.

https://abc13.com/national-anthem-star-spangled-banner-katy-brazoswood/758192/

So the only thing the people have had enough of is dodgy electrics. Another dishonest thread from the OP.
Stunning. The people have had enough on 01:49 - Oct 18 with 2719 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 22:55 - Oct 17 by LeonWasGod

So the only thing the people have had enough of is dodgy electrics. Another dishonest thread from the OP.

In that video yes, that’s the source.

But the video isn’t behind the notion that the people have had enough of this nonsense as explained. The NBA viewing figures are at an all time low in the modern era, the reason for this has been polled that it has become too political. In the NFL we have seen fans boo people disrespecting the anthem by kneeling. The NBA are doing away with their politics from next season due to fan reaction - people have had enough.

Initially thought this video was a nice visual aid to show these facts. However the point remains without it. Nothing dishonest at all. I also love the way you say “another”, some might say you sound a little biased there. Can you point to which other thread(s) you are referring to (of course you can’t).

Unless you would like to present evidence that people are loving these shows of faux virtue and viewing figures are shooting up all over the place as a result?

If not then do you think the people have had enough?

Yes, me too.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 1:50]

Stunning. The people have had enough on 01:54 - Oct 18 with 2711 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 18:53 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Sorry? Most sensible are rabidly pro Trump? That is an opinion you are entitled to but I disagree.
I'm not saying I'd support Biden either because the stench of corruption is hanging around but....and yes I've said it before....Trump v Biden is the same as Bojo v Corbyn, it's making the best of a bad choice.

Absolutely yes.

I think if you split the nation into rabidly pro Trump people and rabidly pro Biden people, the best of society in terms of rational thought, sensible approach and critical thinking would be overwhelmingly in the Trump section.

It isn’t about Trump it’s about what he represents and equally what the opposition to that wants to represent.

Stunning. The people have had enough on 07:51 - Oct 18 with 2669 viewsKilkennyjack

Stunning. The people have had enough on 01:54 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely yes.

I think if you split the nation into rabidly pro Trump people and rabidly pro Biden people, the best of society in terms of rational thought, sensible approach and critical thinking would be overwhelmingly in the Trump section.

It isn’t about Trump it’s about what he represents and equally what the opposition to that wants to represent.

😂😂😂😂

Trump represents privilege, sexism, racism, ignorance, isolationism, bullying and public health failure.

This is why Sleepy Joe is winning every poll.

Trump is a busted flush. The end.

Beware of the Risen People

Stunning. The people have had enough on 07:55 - Oct 18 with 2664 viewsAndy1300

Stunning. The people have had enough on 07:51 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂😂😂

Trump represents privilege, sexism, racism, ignorance, isolationism, bullying and public health failure.

And we know how the last few polls went, don’t we!

Number 1 team in Wales

Stunning. The people have had enough on 08:01 - Oct 18 with 2659 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 07:51 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂😂😂

He only represents that because people like you are determined to link that with him.

It’s like every time you post people saying you are representing sexism, bullying and homosexuality.

Whether what you post has anything to do with that is irrelevant, you will be linked with it just because I insist that it is.

See how it works?

Stunning. The people have had enough on 08:31 - Oct 18 with 2648 viewsKilkennyjack

Stunning. The people have had enough on 08:01 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

He only represents that because people like you are determined to link that with him.

It’s like every time you post people saying you are representing sexism, bullying and homosexuality.

Whether what you post has anything to do with that is irrelevant, you will be linked with it just because I insist that it is.

See how it works?

Not really......

Privilege - inherited a fortune from daddy.
Sexism - self confessed pussy grabber
Racist - good people on both sides, ‘stand ready’ Proudboys
ignorance - inject bleach to cure covid
isolationism - see treatment of EU and China, the wall with Mexico
bullying - see Presidential debate, see the people who have left his inner circle
public health failure. - how many hundred thousand dead, do you need ?

The bloke is a moron.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 8:33]

Stunning. The people have had enough on 08:53 - Oct 18 with 2635 viewsCatullus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 01:54 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely yes.

I think there is little rational or sensible in rabidly supporting either of them.

What is sensible about Trump removing his mask in public before being declared clear and him saying he's been told he's immune when nobody knows if there is immunity?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Stunning. The people have had enough on 09:03 - Oct 18 with 2630 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump bullying women again.

Stunning. The people have had enough on 10:26 - Oct 18 with 2607 viewsonehunglow

Nothing the matter with privilege. It's what individuals do that counts.Those without are not necessarily good nor those with bad.

Bullying ;it's always gone on.

Sexism.You d have to go a long way to beat the Boston stud in the form of John F Kennedy,a nasty ,devious,cruel womaniser who came from a family of super rich scum that made millions out of misery in the War. Yet he was loved.

I do not like Trump as he simply turns my stomach and it doesn' help his missus is going without .I reckon

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stunning. The people have had enough on 12:32 - Oct 18 with 2579 viewsDr_Parnassus

Stunning. The people have had enough on 08:53 - Oct 18 by Catullus

I think there is little rational or sensible in rabidly supporting either of them.

What is sensible about Trump removing his mask in public before being declared clear and him saying he's been told he's immune when nobody knows if there is immunity?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

You are welcome to think that, I think your opinion is clearly wrong, as I have explained - but it’s one you are entitled to.

I have no idea why you are asking me about Trumps mask. You are yet again displaying your recently discovered irrational approach to debate. We are discussing people being pro Trump, yet in order to try and score a point (in your head at least) you change the discussion to Trump taking his mask off. What on earth has that got to do with anything?

You are slowly turning into DJack, and that isn’t a compliment.

Stunning. The people have had enough on 13:38 - Oct 18 with 2555 viewsAndy1300

Stunning. The people have had enough on 08:31 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack

Not really......

Privilege - inherited a fortune from daddy.
Sexism - self confessed pussy grabber
Racist - good people on both sides, ‘stand ready’ Proudboys
ignorance - inject bleach to cure covid
isolationism - see treatment of EU and China, the wall with Mexico
bullying - see Presidential debate, see the people who have left his inner circle
public health failure. - how many hundred thousand dead, do you need ?

The bloke is a moron.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 8:33]

Only he didn’t actually say to inject bleach did he!

You lot twist everything that you don’t agree with, it’s tiresome.

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024