Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 20:19 - Nov 19 with 3651 viewspencoedjack

The civil servant on the BBC main news tonight almost crying because Priti had raised her voice & swore during a meeting is an embarrassment.

Grow a pair of bollocks.
Priti Patel on 20:53 - Nov 19 with 1388 viewsCatullus

Men aren't allowed to have bollocks any more, it's sexist. We are allowed to show our emotions, to share and to cry though. We are also allowed safe spaces so we can be protected from hectoring women!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Priti Patel on 20:57 - Nov 19 with 1380 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That is the trouble with civil servants. They are heavily unionised and have never worked in the outside world. They are totally opposed to any change and a lot are happy to do as little as possible and just pick up their pay packets. They also have a job security that outside industry do not have. They are virtually unsackable.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Priti Patel on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 1347 viewsKeithHaynes

Nothing Priti about Patel.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Priti Patel on 22:35 - Nov 19 with 1309 viewsFireboy2

Priti Patel on 21:40 - Nov 19 by KeithHaynes

Nothing Priti about Patel.

Little protected witch.

If that happened in any other workplace she would be sacked.

I wonder what the blues on here would say if a labour home secretary behaved like that.
Priti Patel on 22:47 - Nov 19 with 1302 viewsFieryJack

A bully is a bully, no matter what sex they are.

I've worked a lot of jobs in my time and come across quite a few of them. If they're your boss or supervisor they've got power over you, and if they decide to pick on you and make your life hell you're pretty much fu*t.

Unless you don't value your job, in which case you can deck the tw*t and walk out. That's not an option for most people though.

Luckily I've not been on the receiving end of it, but I've seen work colleagues' lives made miserable by it.

Patel should be sacked & thrown out of the Tory party.
Priti Patel on 22:59 - Nov 19 with 1285 viewsraynor94

In my experience of working in the Steel industry for 44 years, raising your voice and swearing would be an everyday occurrence.

Bullying? Come on!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Priti Patel on 23:03 - Nov 19 with 1279 viewsmajorraglan

If Boris has had the file on his desk for months (as has been alleged) and done nothing with it, that suggests something has happened. Had she been exonerated I am pretty sure we’d have had the document by now.
Priti Patel on 23:06 - Nov 19 with 1275 viewsFieryJack

Priti Patel on 22:59 - Nov 19 by raynor94

In my experience of working in the Steel industry for 44 years, raising your voice and swearing would be an everyday occurrence.

Bullying? Come on!

Raising your voice and swearing is par for the course in some occupations - used to work in a kitchen and on building sites and that was the only way to communicate for most blokes - along with the occasional outburst of physical violence.

None of that works in an office setting, where it should be stamped on immediately.
Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 23:09 - Nov 19 with 1272 viewsBoundy

Priti Patel on 22:35 - Nov 19 by Fireboy2

Little protected witch.

If that happened in any other workplace she would be sacked.

I wonder what the blues on here would say if a labour home secretary behaved like that.

or if the then leader of the labour party dismissed comments made by his deputy leader about bullying in the Labour Party, claiming he does not believe it exists on a wide scale, a small scale is ok I suppose.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Priti Patel on 23:14 - Nov 19 with 1255 viewsHighjack

Priti Patel on 20:53 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Men aren't allowed to have bollocks any more, it's sexist. We are allowed to show our emotions, to share and to cry though. We are also allowed safe spaces so we can be protected from hectoring women!

Wrong thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Priti Patel on 23:19 - Nov 19 with 1246 viewsKilkennyjack

Priti Patel on 20:57 - Nov 19 by felixstowe_jack

That is the trouble with civil servants. They are heavily unionised and have never worked in the outside world. They are totally opposed to any change and a lot are happy to do as little as possible and just pick up their pay packets. They also have a job security that outside industry do not have. They are virtually unsackable.

Except for all the civil servants who have worked in the private sector for decades of course .... stop reading the Sun ....

Beware of the Risen People

Priti Patel on 23:22 - Nov 19 with 1249 viewsFireboy2

Priti Patel on 23:09 - Nov 19 by Boundy

or if the then leader of the labour party dismissed comments made by his deputy leader about bullying in the Labour Party, claiming he does not believe it exists on a wide scale, a small scale is ok I suppose.

Dont know if you have noticed but labour are not the party that is our glorious government.
Priti Patel on 23:23 - Nov 19 with 1244 viewsbuilthjack

Priti Patel on 22:47 - Nov 19 by FieryJack

I've worked a lot of jobs in my time and come across quite a few of them. If they're your boss or supervisor they've got power over you, and if they decide to pick on you and make your life hell you're pretty much fu*t.

Unless you don't value your job, in which case you can deck the tw*t and walk out. That's not an option for most people though.

Luckily I've not been on the receiving end of it, but I've seen work colleagues' lives made miserable by it.

This.
Power trips by people who need a good hiding.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Priti Patel on 23:36 - Nov 19 with 1223 viewsKilkennyjack

Priti Patel on 23:23 - Nov 19 by builthjack

This.
Power trips by people who need a good hiding.

👏

Beware of the Risen People

Priti Patel on 07:28 - Nov 20 with 1157 viewspencoedjack

Priti Patel on 20:57 - Nov 19 by felixstowe_jack

This ^
Priti Patel on 08:06 - Nov 20 with 1136 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Priti Patel on 23:19 - Nov 19 by Kilkennyjack

Except for all the civil servants who have worked in the private sector for decades of course .... stop reading the Sun ....

Is the sun the IRA newspaper of choice? What have you got to say about the IRA bullying the catholic community in NI for 50 years demanding protection money and knee capping anyone who dares to object . Will you condem them? I wonder?

Priti Patel on 08:41 - Nov 20 with 1123 viewsBoundy

Priti Patel on 23:22 - Nov 19 by Fireboy2

Dont know if you have noticed but labour are not the party that is our glorious government.

Colour me purple , I didn't know. that , anyway as you posted previously i think you should have posted " A bully is a bully, no matter what party they're in " , instead of " A bully is a bully, no matter what sex they are " , that sort of covers all the bases .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Priti Patel on 08:52 - Nov 20 with 1116 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gordon brown was well know for bullying tony blair.

Priti Patel on 10:10 - Nov 20 with 1090 viewsItchySphincter

Priti Patel on 22:47 - Nov 19 by FieryJack

I agree, doesn’t matter, man or woman. She’s horrific but the voting public has largely been hoodwinked in to voting against their best interests, as just about every other thread on this board demonstrates.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Priti Patel on 10:13 - Nov 20 with 1087 viewsonehunglow

Anything Tory is scum to you. It matters not. who or what it is.

Bully. I wish we did have a bully for a home sec instead of her
Anything Labour is right. Which is wrong.

Who you going to support when Starmer has a leadership challenge.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Priti Patel on 10:20 - Nov 20 with 1081 viewsHighjack

Priti Patel on 08:52 - Nov 20 by felixstowe_jack

Gordon brown was well know for bullying tony blair.

He used to bend him over and use him as a toast rack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Priti Patel on 10:25 - Nov 20 with 1078 viewsonehunglow

Bullying.
So Labour is free of this.

Eddie ,you need to read the abuse Margaret Hodge is getting today from rank and file labour members-people like you.

The FBA is one of the mot left wing Unions and has supporting bullying by endorsing Corbyn.

Break free son

Priti Patel on 10:41 - Nov 20 with 1074 viewsCatullus

Well no but labour can hardly try to take the moral high ground when they brushed their own accusations under the carpet.

Red or Blue they are all vile.

Patel should go and if Bojo doesn't want to or doesn't have the nads for it then maybe he should be removed as not fit or strong enough to be PM? Not fit to be is the most obvious because regularly ignores the things he doesn't want to deal with but he's strong enough to sack anybody who stands up to him.

I've see people blame brexiteers for being stuck with Bojo but we can't ignore Corbyns part in this, him and his "crew" gave us an unelectable party. It's different now Starmer is there but still not right, not yet.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Priti Patel on 10:55 - Nov 20 with 1068 viewsonehunglow

Priti Patel on 10:41 - Nov 20 by Catullus

Well no but labour can hardly try to take the moral high ground when they brushed their own accusations under the carpet.

Red or Blue they are all vile.

Patel should go and if Bojo doesn't want to or doesn't have the nads for it then maybe he should be removed as not fit or strong enough to be PM? Not fit to be is the most obvious because regularly ignores the things he doesn't want to deal with but he's strong enough to sack anybody who stands up to him.

I've see people blame brexiteers for being stuck with Bojo but we can't ignore Corbyns part in this, him and his "crew" gave us an unelectable party. It's different now Starmer is there but still not right, not yet.

One eyed stuff from fireboy there.

Talk to Berger or Ellman or Hodge about bullying and hate.

Patel is a pussycat and tries to act tough.She is anything but. Out of her depth. I suggested once her ethnicity was a factor in her appointment for the Tories to be seen as a more inclusive party. This led to wholescale insults obviously .

We need a home sec to straighten out law and order in this country and to find justice for victims of crime and to hammer those who ruin lives of good people.

Priti Patel on 10:58 - Nov 20 with 1063 viewsCatullus

Priti Patel on 23:14 - Nov 19 by Highjack

Wrong thread.

Why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024