Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glasgow derby today 11:07 - Jan 2 with 654 viewsNotLoyal

Big win needed for Celtic.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Glasgow derby today on 11:08 - Jan 2 with 651 viewstrampie

If I was Celtic I would concentrate on the Scottish FA cup.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Glasgow derby today on 11:12 - Jan 2 with 643 viewsNotLoyal

Glasgow derby today on 11:08 - Jan 2 by trampie

If I was Celtic I would concentrate on the Scottish FA cup.

Huge season tho trampie, getting to ten.

OK I've changed it.

Glasgow derby today on 11:14 - Jan 2 with 636 viewsonehunglow

The Bigotry derby always good for comic value.

Hope both lose.

Failing that, give me Gerrard's sour face over Lennon's snarling visage

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Glasgow derby today on 11:18 - Jan 2 with 630 viewstrampie

Glasgow derby today on 11:12 - Jan 2 by NotLoyal

Huge season tho trampie, getting to ten.

I'm on Rangers, I got on at the right time a few months ago and even if Celtic comeback at them I will be in a position to lay my bet, it's what you call a win win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Glasgow derby today on 14:33 - Jan 2 with 572 viewstrampie

Great win for Rangers today, that has made me richer, I'm on them for the title, I could cash out or lay the bet but it's got to be a done deal and I had a straight bet on Rangers to win today which fortunately came in.

I wonder if today is a turning point, Rangers had matched Celtic and bettered them on the balance of play in recent times and finally this has been reflected in the league but today's game Celtic were the better team and lost because of a red card and own goal, I will keep an eye on things as next season in the league Celtic might be the value bet, all to be seen what happens between now and then and the odds at the time, this season's Scottish FA cup will be interesting.

Glasgow derby today on 14:34 - Jan 2 with 565 viewsKilkennyjack

Pub league ffs ...

Nobody cares ...

Not sure why its even on a Swans message board .... 🎣

Beware of the Risen People

Glasgow derby today on 14:38 - Jan 2 with 556 viewstheloneranger

Glasgow derby today on 14:33 - Jan 2 by trampie

Great win for Rangers today, that has made me richer, I'm on them for the title, I could cash out or lay the bet but it's got to be a done deal and I had a straight bet on Rangers to win today which fortunately came in.

I wonder if today is a turning point, Rangers had matched Celtic and bettered them on the balance of play in recent times and finally this has been reflected in the league but today's game Celtic were the better team and lost because of a red card and own goal, I will keep an eye on things as next season in the league Celtic might be the value bet, all to be seen what happens between now and then and the odds at the time, this season's Scottish FA cup will be interesting.

Rangers win 1-0 without a shot on target!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Glasgow derby today on 14:42 - Jan 2 with 542 viewsNotLoyal

Glasgow derby today on 14:34 - Jan 2 by Kilkennyjack

Pub league ffs ...

Nobody cares ...

Not sure why its even on a Swans message board .... 🎣

Football on a football board.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Glasgow derby today on 14:43 - Jan 2 with 541 viewstrampie

Glasgow derby today on 14:38 - Jan 2 by theloneranger

Rangers win 1-0 without a shot on target!!

Celtic much the better team, which is interesting for future betting opportunities down the line as people and bookies might think the opposite, watch this space.

Glasgow derby today on 14:47 - Jan 2 with 529 viewshobo

I know the quality is pretty much akin to the Welsh leagues, but for a team who didn't even exist less than 10 years ago to be dominating Scottish football the way rangers are now is incredible
Glasgow derby today on 15:09 - Jan 2 with 498 viewsKilkennyjack

Glasgow derby today on 14:47 - Jan 2 by hobo

I know the quality is pretty much akin to the Welsh leagues, but for a team who didn't even exist less than 10 years ago to be dominating Scottish football the way rangers are now is incredible

😂😂😂

Glasgow derby today on 16:17 - Jan 2 with 466 viewspencoedjack

Glasgow derby today on 14:47 - Jan 2 by hobo

As tedious as the Basseys we are your capital comeback 👍

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Glasgow derby today on 16:25 - Jan 2 with 462 viewsHighjack

The old firm have destroyed Scottish football for over twenty years now. Any half decent youngster or indeed any good player are just hoovered up to weaken the opposition and never seen again. The Scots used to have a never ending conveyor belt of top class players. Now they don’t get a chance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Glasgow derby today on 17:04 - Jan 2 with 440 viewsonehunglow

Wish somebody would destroy both old firms.

Both an irrelevance to football apart from religious bigots

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Glasgow derby today on 17:27 - Jan 2 with 427 viewsKilkennyjack

Glasgow derby today on 16:25 - Jan 2 by Highjack

The old firm have destroyed Scottish football for over twenty years now. Any half decent youngster or indeed any good player are just hoovered up to weaken the opposition and never seen again. The Scots used to have a never ending conveyor belt of top class players. Now they don’t get a chance.

They never owned Falkirk .....

Glasgow derby today on 18:17 - Jan 2 with 403 viewsHighjack

Glasgow derby today on 17:27 - Jan 2 by Kilkennyjack

They never owned Falkirk .....

What?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Glasgow derby today on 10:11 - Jan 3 with 331 viewspikeypaul

Rangers win without getting out of 2nd gear,Celtic knew they had to win and played like it,Rangers were in a comfort zone of knowing they would still be miles clear if they lost.
Stevie G is doing a good job for them but a long way to go before they can celebrate their 55th title.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Glasgow derby today on 14:04 - Jan 3 with 292 viewshobo

Glasgow derby today on 10:11 - Jan 3 by pikeypaul

Rangers win without getting out of 2nd gear,Celtic knew they had to win and played like it,Rangers were in a comfort zone of knowing they would still be miles clear if they lost.
Stevie G is doing a good job for them but a long way to go before they can celebrate their 55th title.

It will be their 4th title - and their first SPL win. Good luck to them, as I said previously it's a fantastic achievement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024