Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crypto investment 14:41 - Jan 10 with 1649 viewsKeithHaynes

Volatile, fun, and dangerous.
Anyone else in to this ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Crypto investment on 15:11 - Jan 10 with 1450 viewspikeypaul

£1000 in March 2016 is now worth £100,000 but could easily have gone the otherway and been worth zero.
I think its a total lottery and only worth money you can afford to lose.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Crypto investment on 15:29 - Jan 10 with 1450 viewsWingstandwood

I'm not into buying it, but I've watched the Bitcoin situation and it was extremely interesting to watch especially when there was a crash a few years back. Going onto a Crypto forum and watching real-time panic from holders that were at one time extremely euphoric, is gripping stuff to read. They wanted answers and advice what to do next i.e. sell up or hold, but really there are no answers cos its just too volatile for that, it does what it wants.

Trouble is Crypto cannot be evaluated in the same way a top performing portfolio manager or stock-picker evaluates the books of a companies stocks that he/she has bought. Crypto just seems to go up or down.

Volatile being exactly the right word to describe it. Buying and selling at the right time is vital, so is luck. The worlds richest buy and hold stock market investors absolutely detest it saying it has no intrinsic value, saying it creates nothing. They compare it with tulip mania?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Argus!

Crypto investment on 15:35 - Jan 10 with 1439 viewsCatullus

Would never be for me, I take measured risks. Crypto is far too unpredictable. It's a high stakes gamble and I don't do high stakes. Also, I only gamble what I can afford to lose which isn't very much.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Crypto investment on 19:25 - Jan 10 with 1373 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Crypto" is a very vague word.

Do you mean every single cryptocurrency? There are hundreds, probably thousands.

BitCoin is not going anywhere however. There will only ever be a limited number of BitCoin in existence. Institutions are finally beginning to buy it in the hundreds of billions. The likes of PayPal and Square are beginning to implement it.

The price may correct soon however it will almost certainly rebound again (providing world governments don't ban it - which they wont - as the biggest financial firms in the world are now involved).

BTC will rise. Etherum will rise along with it. The rest are speculative.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Crypto investment on 19:50 - Jan 10 with 1340 viewspikeypaul

Crypto investment on 19:25 - Jan 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you mean every single cryptocurrency? There are hundreds, probably thousands.

BitCoin is not going anywhere however. There will only ever be a limited number of BitCoin in existence. Institutions are finally beginning to buy it in the hundreds of billions. The likes of PayPal and Square are beginning to implement it.

The price may correct soon however it will almost certainly rebound again (providing world governments don't ban it - which they wont - as the biggest financial firms in the world are now involved).

Thanks for the heads up Warren.

Will get on the case in the morning 😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Crypto investment on 21:53 - Jan 10 with 1299 viewsKeithHaynes

I've got a bit of bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is doing well for me at the moment Dwight.

Bitcoin took a kicking today mind.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Crypto investment on 11:42 - Jan 11 with 1208 viewsCatullus

Crypto investment on 21:53 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

I've got a bit of bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is doing well for me at the moment Dwight.

Bitcoin took a kicking today mind.

There seems to be a lot of crypto currency scamming going on too, definitely not for me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Crypto investment on 16:02 - Jan 11 with 1170 viewsKeithHaynes

Crypto investment on 11:42 - Jan 11 by Catullus

There seems to be a lot of crypto currency scamming going on too, definitely not for me.

I buy mine via revolut, I think if you stick to the big crypto’s knowing the dangers it’s ok.
New start ups avoid.

I lost £700 yesterday on paper, and trust me I don’t have a lot.

Login to get fewer ads

Crypto investment on 13:20 - Jan 13 with 1076 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Crypto investment on 11:42 - Jan 11 by Catullus

Scams exist targeting the theft of more established currencies and financial commodities as well.

Use a sensible digital wallet and ensure you do not share your log in details and it is as safe as the money in your Halifax online banking account.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Crypto investment on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 1050 viewshobo

What platform do you recommend for buying Bitcoin?
Crypto investment on 16:57 - Jan 13 with 1042 viewsKeithHaynes

Crypto investment on 16:00 - Jan 13 by hobo

I use the revolut bank app, I have an account with them. Very easy to use.

Crypto investment on 01:11 - Jan 14 with 1016 viewshobo

Crypto investment on 16:57 - Jan 13 by KeithHaynes

I use the revolut bank app, I have an account with them. Very easy to use.

Yeah I did look at Revolut, but was put off by their 2.5% fee. Or are these charges the norm for all platforms?
Crypto investment on 10:11 - Jan 14 with 987 viewsjackrmee

Wow, I actually agree with Dwight for once!!!!!

Crypto will take over the financial industry, I'm pretty sure.
Therer are dips and corrections, but it's pretty obvious which way the market is going to go, as there is hardly any money in it yet, with most big invetors still slow to the market, but it's inevitable they will.

There are different coins and tokens which do different things.

I hold some Bitcoin, Zilliqa, VeChain, Stellar Lumens, but my biggest hope is Ripple (XRP), which, at time of writing, is by ar the quckest, cheapest and scaleable bridge curency available by far.
22p a coin is a steal. I am absolutely no expert, but I once this is regulated and court cases are settled, this will fly up to crazy prices.
£1 per XRP in the next few months is quite possible, with even £10 or higher spoken about for 2022 onwards.
Bitcoin can go over £100k easily, as only now is it starting to gain corporate investment in large amounts.

We are officially in a crypto currency bullrun right now, so the whole market is due to rise a lot. This usually corrects afterwards, but there is a lot of money to be made in the crypto market ofver the next few yers I believe.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Crypto investment on 10:12 - Jan 14 with 987 viewsjackrmee

Crypto investment on 16:00 - Jan 13 by hobo

I use Binance.
Cheaper fees, One of the largest and safest exchanges out there.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Crypto investment on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 903 viewsbuilthjack

Crypto investment on 10:12 - Jan 14 by jackrmee

I use Binance.
Cheaper fees, One of the largest and safest exchanges out there.

Worth putting a hundred quid in?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crypto investment on 11:30 - Jan 16 with 892 viewsonehunglow

Crypto investment on 16:02 - Jan 11 by KeithHaynes

I buy mine via revolut, I think if you stick to the big crypto’s knowing the dangers it’s ok.
New start ups avoid.

I lost £700 yesterday on paper, and trust me I don’t have a lot.

Would you like a low cost loan from an honest Jack

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Crypto investment on 12:43 - Jan 16 with 871 viewsjackrmee

Crypto investment on 11:04 - Jan 16 by builthjack

Yeah I'd say so mate.
If you've got money you don't mind not seeing for a few years then that's perfect.

I'd get it in asap though mate, as there's a "crypto bullrun" imminent.

Crypto investment on 17:10 - Jan 16 with 840 viewsKeithHaynes

Crypto investment on 11:04 - Jan 16 by builthjack

Go for the grand.

Crypto investment on 17:57 - Jan 16 with 828 viewsAndyCole

Crypto investment on 17:10 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

Go for the grand.

Hang on mate :
"I lost £700 yesterday on paper, and trust me I don’t have a lot."

Am hoping folks have an investment strategy underpinned with proven methods for buying and selling at the right opportunities.

Else it's gambling.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Crypto investment on 23:25 - Jan 16 with 777 viewsKeithHaynes

Crypto investment on 17:57 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

Hang on mate :
"I lost £700 yesterday on paper, and trust me I don’t have a lot."

Am hoping folks have an investment strategy underpinned with proven methods for buying and selling at the right opportunities.

Else it's gambling.

On paper, it’s back now. That’s the gamble with crypto.
Up, down, etc.
Never punt on anything you can’t afford. Goes without saying.

*Just for your and others info if interested.
I put a sum of money in to bitcoin when it was around 7k a coin.
I think on last checking it was around 27k. It’s dropped massively in the last three weeks.
So 500 Sterling then Is 2k now. I put more in than that.
When I posted regards the 700 quid loss it was a loss against quite a decent profit over the past year, so as I said on paper.

I’m no financial wizard, I just enjoy the crypto race. Never really gamble on anything else. The odd acca. If anyone has SPARE cash they can AFFORD, then it’s not a bad game to play. Even if you put in 100 and take out at 150, which can happen in a week.

Crypto investment on 01:55 - Jan 17 with 744 viewsKeithHaynes

Crypto investment on 01:11 - Jan 14 by hobo

Yeah I did look at Revolut, but was put off by their 2.5% fee. Or are these charges the norm for all platforms?

I have a premium account, 6 pounds a month I think. No charges to invest only when buying gold.

Crypto investment on 06:48 - Jan 17 with 715 viewsbuilthjack

I shall be putting a few quid in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crypto investment on 11:45 - Jan 17 with 674 viewsonehunglow

I won’t

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Crypto investment on 12:19 - Jan 17 with 656 viewsWingstandwood

Just an opinion from myself, everyone has freedom of choice, but do not view Bitcoin/Crypto like you would an investment portfolio used for those rainy days, new boilers, cars, new roofs, extravagances and holidays years ahead into the future. Do not put in what you cannot afford to lose!

But if you like a bit of fun with money that you would otherwise have spent elsewhere on betting, drugs, pub slot-machines/bandits, alcohol etc? Bitcoin is not a bad alternative choice...Because I cannot see Bitcoin ever going down to zero in the way a losing bet does. And unlike the excitement/anticipation of placing a bet that tends to come and go in an instant or at the most a matter of hours , a Bitcoin investment is there everyday until you decide to get out.

Argus!

Crypto investment on 11:04 - Jan 18 with 563 viewsNotLoyal

I don’t understand any of it 🤪

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024