Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint 10:02 - Jan 30 with 1422 viewsKeithHaynes

‘Swansea are the worst team I’ve seen this season’

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 10:53 - Jan 30 with 1343 viewsonehunglow

Misguided hopefully

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:23 - Jan 30 with 1280 viewsFireboy2

Well whoever the defender was that had a sausage butty before the game must have had a good game as he kept them scoreless.
Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 1252 viewsReslovenSwan1

This team is in the bottom three? Young lad 'giving out' at 25mins. Kindly.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 12:42]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:35 - Jan 30 with 1253 viewsAguycalledJack

Always found Compo, Clegg and Foggy funny.
Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:57 - Jan 30 with 1215 viewsCatullus

The worst team this season...maybe he saw the Brentord game and is judging us solely on that?
Hopefully he's in for on hell of a shock. If we play like we are capable, like we have most times this season then we can win this.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:59 - Jan 30 with 1203 viewsonehunglow

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:57 - Jan 30 by Catullus

The worst team this season...maybe he saw the Brentord game and is judging us solely on that?
Hopefully he's in for on hell of a shock. If we play like we are capable, like we have most times this season then we can win this.

This is a truly interesting game.They are bottom 3.Are they in a false position.Are we?

No idea myself .

We just hope

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 13:46 - Jan 30 with 1147 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 12:59 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

This is a truly interesting game.They are bottom 3.Are they in a false position.Are we?

No idea myself .

We just hope

We usually struggle against bottom dwellers, but as we struggled against Brentford we may be able to break the mould this time and punish them.
Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 13:52 - Jan 30 with 1134 viewsonehunglow

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 13:46 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

We usually struggle against bottom dwellers, but as we struggled against Brentford we may be able to break the mould this time and punish them.

Let us hope so .

It really is a game the like of which could go any which way.

Login to get fewer ads

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 19:29 - Jan 30 with 917 viewsAndyCole

From that caption, Hills Have Eyes springs to mind.

Their #16, karma.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 09:31 - Jan 31 with 600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Arrogant or over confident ? Rotherham viewpoint on 19:29 - Jan 30 by AndyCole

From that caption, Hills Have Eyes springs to mind.

Their #16, karma.

I hope someone posts their next podcast on here. With the little boy having to take back his rather silly comments

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024