Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership 08:50 - Mar 8 with 1737 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans Independent - The spirit is there, the desire is back, the idiots who hate this club have galvanised us.

Cooper talks about the Jack Army, god bless you Coops.

All for one.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:04 - Mar 8 with 1659 viewsonehunglow

I took Lady OHL there once after a visit to the club shop.

We're not ones for fast food but thought it a part of a sentimental home visit as I used to play not too far away ,as a kid .

Chips were not that great and the fish tasted like cardboard.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:12 - Mar 8 with 1674 viewsjack_lord

That first hymns and arias will be special. I hope it can be with a full attendance rather than 2K though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 1622 viewsonehunglow

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:12 - Mar 8 by jack_lord

That first hymns and arias will be special. I hope it can be with a full attendance rather than 2K though.

It will certainly be emotional
I hope we stay sensible enough to see the gradual reintroduction of crowds in May.

Boris would have pulled off something if we can.

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:45 - Mar 8 with 1634 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:33 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

It will certainly be emotional
I hope we stay sensible enough to see the gradual reintroduction of crowds in May.

Boris would have pulled off something if we can.

Himself probably.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:49 - Mar 8 with 1622 views34dfgdf54

Warnock's comments after the game should be hung up on the wall in changing room every game from now until end of season
Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 13:22 - Mar 8 with 1463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:49 - Mar 8 by 34dfgdf54

Warnock's comments after the game should be hung up on the wall in changing room every game from now until end of season

The spirit of the squad is incredible at the moment. Tired or not let’s get into Blackburn and come away with the three points. There’s no better way of confounding your critics than keeping on winning. A lovely 2 fingered salute to all our detractors

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 15:29 - Mar 8 with 1375 viewsBarrySwan

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 09:04 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

I took Lady OHL there once after a visit to the club shop.

We're not ones for fast food but thought it a part of a sentimental home visit as I used to play not too far away ,as a kid .

Chips were not that great and the fish tasted like cardboard.

Hugely overrated chippy.

Well down my list of chippy's to make a return to.
Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 17:04 - Mar 8 with 1307 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 15:29 - Mar 8 by BarrySwan

Hugely overrated chippy.

Roma Townhill is where it’s at

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 17:26 - Mar 8 with 1273 viewsmax936

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 17:04 - Mar 8 by Brynmill_Jack

You shouldn't be eating Chips, Brynnie

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 19:00 - Mar 8 with 1212 views1983

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 17:04 - Mar 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Windsor cafe gravy was where it was at dark as dark chocolate and thick as custard

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 20:05 - Mar 8 with 1142 viewsFireboy2

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 19:00 - Mar 8 by 1983

Windsor cafe gravy was where it was at dark as dark chocolate and thick as custard

Ahhhhhhhhh, windsor cafe chips and gravy 😛
Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 20:30 - Mar 8 with 1108 viewsonehunglow

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 15:29 - Mar 8 by BarrySwan

Hugely overrated chippy.

We've not returned K.
In fact I don't get back to Swansea at all now.

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 21:25 - Mar 8 with 1083 viewsjack_lord

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 20:30 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

We've not returned K.
In fact I don't get back to Swansea at all now.

Thank you for observing the stay at home rule :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 22:11 - Mar 8 with 1048 viewsraynor94

Hugely overrated chippy.

It was never the same after moving from the Hafod to Landore.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 08:49 - Mar 9 with 888 viewsonehunglow

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 21:25 - Mar 8 by jack_lord

Thank you for observing the stay at home rule :)

Don't mention it.

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 14:03 - Mar 9 with 791 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 17:26 - Mar 8 by max936

You shouldn't be eating Chips, Brynnie

Speak for yourself 😹😹😹😹

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 732 viewsmax936

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 14:03 - Mar 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Speak for yourself 😹😹😹😹

Been sleeping have you Chuckles, can't believe you've been busy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 12:27 - Mar 10 with 540 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am not keen on managers going out of their way to butter up the fans. The fans will love it of course. Talking a bout Rossi s, not for me.

Cooper should be more concerned about maintaining good relations higher in the food chain. He is very coy regarding talkiing about the chairman and owners. Any manager who goes directly to the customer bypassing the board will not last long. This talk was the Chairman's talk not the manager's in my opinion,

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 12:30 - Mar 10 with 535 viewsonehunglow

Cooper talks about Rossi’s : Inspirational leadership on 12:27 - Mar 10 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not keen on managers going out of their way to butter up the fans. The fans will love it of course. Talking a bout Rossi s, not for me.

Cooper should be more concerned about maintaining good relations higher in the food chain. He is very coy regarding talkiing about the chairman and owners. Any manager who goes directly to the customer bypassing the board will not last long. This talk was the Chairman's talk not the manager's in my opinion,

Good point.
Also ,fans should not fall into personal love for a manager as no matter what they say ,they are but mere employees.

Clubs should be honest with fans though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024