Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) 13:28 - Apr 9 with 1950 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:37 - Apr 9 with 1392 viewsCatullus

We should be so lucky

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:37 - Apr 9 with 1391 viewsKeithHaynes

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:37 - Apr 9 by Catullus

We should be so lucky

Up to the prime minster I’ve been told.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 14:15 - Apr 9 with 1340 views1983

Rudy hope not who gives a cack
Was going to watch horse racing today now I've got hours of this bloke FFS

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 14:22 - Apr 9 with 1298 viewsonehunglow

Our football has been off for weeks.
They might have a clap or a silence though before bending the knee

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 14:27 - Apr 9 with 1323 views1983

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 14:22 - Apr 9 by onehunglow

Our football has been off for weeks.
They might have a clap or a silence though before bending the knee

It will be like the hoky coky before long

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 1288 viewsonehunglow

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 14:27 - Apr 9 by 1983

It will be like the hoky coky before long

Knees bent

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 18:09 - Apr 9 with 1205 viewsOldjack

minute silence

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 9 with 1123 viewsbritferry

kebabs at H/T

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 9 with 1085 viewsKeithHaynes

Funeral next Saturday. Ok.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 09:57 - Apr 10 with 997 views1983

Really don't get it I'm not an anti royalist but this is totally playing into the hands of the poor me establishment and they are now playing their trump card to deflect on the Harry business and the unfinished business of Randy Andy. Let alone Phil who was always being labelled as a ignorant racist who used to play away from home in his younger years because he got jealous of the Queen. The British public are so fickle people in big houses are kept there by people in little houses just remember that the next time you get up for a 12 hr shift at 05:00 am on a pi$$y Monday morning.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 10:25 - Apr 10 with 981 viewsBadlands

Sad for their family and the Queen has lost her rock of nearly 74 years.
But in a sporting context, let’s be honest, it’s unlikely he’d have joined Swansea's social media boycott in protest against racial abuse.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 10:45 - Apr 10 with 949 viewsonehunglow

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

Funeral next Saturday. Ok.

I'll be out

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 10 with 907 viewsChief

Ffs. Ridiculous.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 19:58 - Apr 10 with 892 viewsjasper_T

As if royalty wasn't already enough of a burden.
Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 20:05 - Apr 10 with 885 viewsFireboy2

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 10 by Chief

Ffs. Ridiculous.

This ^
Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 20:27 - Apr 10 with 864 viewsbuilthjack

I will be watching the funeral at 3pm next Saturday.
Wycombes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 843 viewsraynor94

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 10 by Chief

Ffs. Ridiculous.

Why, it's a mark of respect. Did you expect the funeral to be fitted around the EFL fixtures.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:05 - Apr 10 with 840 viewsChief

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 20:58 - Apr 10 by raynor94

Why, it's a mark of respect. Did you expect the funeral to be fitted around the EFL fixtures.

No, just carry on. Both can go ahead concurrently.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:18 - Apr 10 with 823 viewsKeithHaynes

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:05 - Apr 10 by Chief

Fixtures will be moved around the funeral is the latest.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:22 - Apr 10 with 819 viewsChief

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:18 - Apr 10 by KeithHaynes

Fixtures will be moved around the funeral is the latest.

Aye i know, tweet above.

Just hope they stay on the Saturday.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:24 - Apr 10 with 810 viewsraynor94

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:05 - Apr 10 by Chief

I can see fixtures being moved to 5pm

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 10 with 807 viewsKeithHaynes

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:22 - Apr 10 by Chief

Aye i know, tweet above.

Just hope they stay on the Saturday.

👍

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 21:30 - Apr 10 with 803 viewsBadlands

Ffs. Ridiculous.

It’s about TV rights and advertising not respect.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 12:40 - Apr 11 with 671 viewsMrSwerve

Not sure what people were expecting really? Of course the football will be moved to avoid a clash with the Queen's husband's funeral.

Spoiler alert: This will happen when the Queen dies, too.

Hopefully it's just a case of moving all 3pm KOs to 12 o'clock.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:03 - Apr 11 with 652 viewsNotLoyal

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 12:40 - Apr 11 by MrSwerve

Not sure what people were expecting really? Of course the football will be moved to avoid a clash with the Queen's husband's funeral.

Spoiler alert: This will happen when the Queen dies, too.

Hopefully it's just a case of moving all 3pm KOs to 12 o'clock.

I think when she goes it will be seven days of nothing much.
I recall when Diane died ( not in crossroads) our game was called off.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024