Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like 12:22 - May 18 with 3819 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 09:38 - May 19 with 2726 viewsjack_lord

Can anyone put pressure on the Assembly to alow 4000 fans, just to make the atmosphere a bit more equal?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 10:08 - May 19 with 2702 viewsandrew

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 09:38 - May 19 by jack_lord

Can anyone put pressure on the Assembly to alow 4000 fans, just to make the atmosphere a bit more equal?

Not while Mark Drakeford is in charge. Virus much more deadly in wales than England. Why we have to run a test event when all pilot events I’m England have been successful, even the 4000 packed club with no distancing and no masks, still we have to distance with masks, outdoors with a considerable lower capacity because of ‘caution’.

At this rate we will never have a full stadium ever again.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 10:12 - May 19 with 2696 viewsWhiterockin

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 10:08 - May 19 by andrew

Not while Mark Drakeford is in charge. Virus much more deadly in wales than England. Why we have to run a test event when all pilot events I’m England have been successful, even the 4000 packed club with no distancing and no masks, still we have to distance with masks, outdoors with a considerable lower capacity because of ‘caution’.

If we are on 50% of capacity at the start of next season, it will be a lottery every match for season ticket holders to get in.
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 10:29 - May 19 with 2669 viewsKeithHaynes

Those that are there, shout loud and proud !

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:46 - May 19 with 2561 viewsbuilthjack

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 10:08 - May 19 by andrew

Then again the English Govt are going to allow just 10,000 into a 90,000 stadium for the play off final. Not Drakefords fault that one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 12:23 - May 19 with 2529 viewscontroversial_jack

How do you know they have been successful? Cases are rising in England, but not in Wales.
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 12:44 - May 19 with 2496 viewsReslovenSwan1

I may be wrong but my reading of events is that the Indian strain is more transmissible and has been found in English urban centres where may Asians tend to concentrate. There is also some debate as to whether certain ethnic groups are more susceptible to the virus and also some are more sceptical to the science and be vax refusniks. Hence the mass innoculation occuring in places like Bolton.

The Indian strain has arrived in Wales with 125 cases reported on WoL.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 12:47]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 13:06 - May 19 with 2409 viewsonehunglow

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 12:44 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I may be wrong but my reading of events is that the Indian strain is more transmissible and has been found in English urban centres where may Asians tend to concentrate. There is also some debate as to whether certain ethnic groups are more susceptible to the virus and also some are more sceptical to the science and be vax refusniks. Hence the mass innoculation occuring in places like Bolton.

Yes.
Let's not be coy here.
The Indian virus is in parts of Lancashire where there is significant asian population. They live in close proximit and pray together so any virus is easily transmitted. Many are dubious to have a vaccine.

This issue is not applicable to other British regions due to ethnic mix

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 13:07 - May 19 with 2447 views73__73

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 12:44 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Indian strain 😂

Certain ethnic minorities do seem more susceptible to the virus, but that probably because certain ethnic minorities in this country , do suffer from a lack of vitamin d

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 17:25 - May 19 with 2216 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Have people forgotten what the atmosphere at The Liberty Stadium has largely been unlike under Steve Cooper's management?

Groans, moans, booing and a lot of frustration. We would be booed off at half time and full time more often than not. Even if we weren't losing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 19:35 - May 19 with 2073 viewsKeithHaynes

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 17:25 - May 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have people forgotten what the atmosphere at The Liberty Stadium has largely been unlike under Steve Cooper's management?

Groans, moans, booing and a lot of frustration. We would be booed off at half time and full time more often than not. Even if we weren't losing.

But still the best atmosphere in the league according to many. I know many visiting fans who have said it’s seriously loud.

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 21:48 - May 19 with 1938 viewsonehunglow

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 19:35 - May 19 by KeithHaynes

But still the best atmosphere in the league according to many. I know many visiting fans who have said it’s seriously loud.

The west was often like a graveyard .

We have to be wound up. When we are, we kick arse

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 22:58 - May 19 with 1905 viewsnantywatcher

The support in the North/East corner is excellent. The rest of the Liberty is fairly ordinary. I will be pleasantly surprised if the support amounts to much on Saturday.
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 09:46 - May 20 with 1728 views1983

Fairly to Barnsley thier fans were good at getting an atmosphere going the Bournemouth game was a cr@p atmosphere

POG needs to be there with his drum

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 10:22 - May 20 with 1690 viewsBadlands

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 13:07 - May 19 by 73__73

Indian strain 😂

Certain ethnic minorities do seem more susceptible to the virus, but that probably because certain ethnic minorities in this country , do suffer from a lack of vitamin d

And for some reason ethnic groups more reluctant to take up vaccinations.
But let's let's not upset the Sun readers with facts.
Could also be because the government allowed unchecked travel between India and UK for two weeks (having banned such from Bangladesh and Pakistan) while they ratified a meagre trade deal and open access to the UK.
Although more infectious the Indian strain is less deadly than the Kent strain, or as other countries refer to is, the English variant.
' ... recent studies suggest the UK variant of coronavirus (B117) is linked to a higher chance of hospitalisation and death than the original strain.'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:07 - May 20 with 1690 viewsraynor94

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 22:58 - May 19 by nantywatcher

The support in the North/East corner is excellent. The rest of the Liberty is fairly ordinary. I will be pleasantly surprised if the support amounts to much on Saturday.

Bloody hell! You love a bit of negativity, you wrote us off before the first leg, and now having a go at the fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:33 - May 20 with 1651 viewsnantywatcher

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:07 - May 20 by raynor94

Bloody hell! You love a bit of negativity, you wrote us off before the first leg, and now having a go at the fans

I was pessimistic, not negative.
The Liberty crowd are ok when things are going well, not so good when the team is struggling - the East/North corner being the exception.
Still gutted I did not win a ticket.
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:45 - May 20 with 1655 viewsKeithHaynes

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:33 - May 20 by nantywatcher

The Liberty crowd are ok when things are going well, not so good when the team is struggling - the East/North corner being the exception.

If those that are going can’t get excited about Saturday they should give their tickets away 😉

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 13:01 - May 20 with 1579 viewsFireboy2

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 11:33 - May 20 by nantywatcher

As Keith says if the ones who were lucky enough to get tickets for saturday get on the players backs they really don't deserve to be there

But I'm sure with all that's gone on the fans on Saturday will get behind the boys and shout them to the final.

COYJB make the liberty the North Bank just for one match, shout yourself hoarse and get the boys over the line.
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 17:25 - May 20 with 1434 viewsBadlands

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 13:01 - May 20 by Fireboy2

As Keith says if the ones who were lucky enough to get tickets for saturday get on the players backs they really don't deserve to be there

But I'm sure with all that's gone on the fans on Saturday will get behind the boys and shout them to the final.

COYJB make the liberty the North Bank just for one match, shout yourself hoarse and get the boys over the line.

The problem won't be failure to be positive it will be the involuntary groans.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 18:55 - May 20 with 1376 viewsonehunglow

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 13:01 - May 20 by Fireboy2

Who says who should deserve to be there ?
Ive never read such arrant nonsense. Complete and utter contempt for fellow fans.

Supporter Grading again by those who are too close to their back orifice. If they shout,how loud ?,how much is satisfactory.?

If they shout then great,if not, then that's fine too. They are still fans and we are all the same,like it or not.

God help us. We are entering a huge climax and we have this drivel appearing again.

Those who do go,stay the fook afe,wear a mask and take a sanitary wipe with you. Think when using a toilet.

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 23:36 - May 20 with 1258 viewslifelong

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 21:48 - May 19 by onehunglow

The west was often like a graveyard .

We have to be wound up. When we are, we kick arse

You’ve only been there twice in the past 5 years, how would you know?
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 08:43 - May 21 with 1160 viewsonehunglow

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 23:36 - May 20 by lifelong

You’ve only been there twice in the past 5 years, how would you know?

Morning Rog.

Quiet day?

You disagree then.

The west is full of fire then.

Ok

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 09:43 - May 21 with 1155 viewslifelong

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 08:43 - May 21 by onehunglow

Morning Rog.

Quiet day?

You disagree then.

The west is full of fire then.

Ok

I just can’t understand people who tell fans of a football club what to do when they can’t be bothered to attend games themselves.
It’s very strange.
Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 09:50 - May 21 with 1143 viewsonehunglow

Let’s show this bloke what atmosphere is really like on 09:43 - May 21 by lifelong

I just can’t understand people who tell fans of a football club what to do when they can’t be bothered to attend games themselves.
It’s very strange.

Rog
Me ol mucker
Look,life is strange. I looked at the footgae of Mayhill last night and that was certainly strange
You do not have to go to every game to know what the fan base is like at games.You now that as well as me.You are again digging up hate looking to offend or bite me but ,tryst me,those days are over .Try to engage me with a little respect and you'll find me a pussy cat really.

The noise in the stadium is and was always from the east. In the west,I

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024