Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil 09:32 - Jun 16 with 1022 viewsDirk_J

Quick, check the pitch as it may have been compromised by Caaaaardiff fans !

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=222437&sid=bc2a3d

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 09:51 - Jun 16 with 994 views1983

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 10:06 - Jun 16 with 978 viewsKeithHaynes

We have all done something or other on both our pitches I’m sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 10:46 - Jun 16 with 936 viewsVincent_Vega

I heard on laying Legolands foundations sets of armbands and goggles were strategically placed and the shirt of Keith Walker is buried directly under their center circle under the undersoil heating (see I can make sh1t up too)

bit bizarre that they don't have any shirts under the pitch at Ashton Gate them being main rivals and all..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 11:01 - Jun 16 with 907 viewsJoe_bradshaw

According to t’internet there are Arsenal shirts in the foundations of Spurs’ new ground, Spurs shirts under the pitch at the Emirates etc. etc.

Children eh?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 12:44 - Jun 16 with 825 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 11:01 - Jun 16 by Joe_bradshaw

According to t’internet there are Arsenal shirts in the foundations of Spurs’ new ground, Spurs shirts under the pitch at the Emirates etc. etc.

Children eh?

Nothing new really , wiggly worms are often found in soil

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 17:46 - Jun 16 with 689 viewsSlugster664

Wow, just wow. They really are an embarrassing, deluded bunch. Story tellers of the highest order. One of the reasons I can't follow the Welsh football side as I could be classed similar to them by opposition fans. Awful lot.

STID

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 18:16 - Jun 16 with 670 viewsCatullus

How old are some of those posters? They sound about 6. One of them reckoned he'd post a picture. Thing is, we usually bury things ecause they are dead so you Cardiff kids crack on and let the grown ups deal with adult stuff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 18:22 - Jun 16 with 660 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 18:16 - Jun 16 by Catullus

How old are some of those posters? They sound about 6. One of them reckoned he'd post a picture. Thing is, we usually bury things ecause they are dead so you Cardiff kids crack on and let the grown ups deal with adult stuff.

My cat buries his shit in the garden.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 19:44 - Jun 16 with 629 viewsAguycalledJack

Always below us
Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 19:49 - Jun 16 with 621 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 18:22 - Jun 16 by NotLoyal

My cat buries his shit in the garden.

My dog buries Cardiff shirts in his shit

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 561 viewsBillyChong

Why do they go to that effort when Bristol City are their main rivals?
Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 21:25 - Jun 16 with 551 views73__73

Jesus Christ. Does anyone care ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 21:34 - Jun 16 with 547 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff Kit Badge Left Under Liberty Soil on 21:25 - Jun 16 by 73__73

Jesus Christ. Does anyone care ?

Yes, they do.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024