Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today 05:35 - Jul 12 with 6772 viewsSwansIndependent

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today 12th Jul 2021 05:31
Once again, as England lose the Euro 2020, call it what you like final to a far better side we have to tolerate and accept racist abuse of young men in their countries colours - just because they didn’t do what was expected of them in a football match. 0

Sad racist scum above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 08:48 - Jul 12 with 2004 viewsonehunglow

But it wont.

And let s not be hypocritical as few on here would have felt sorry for any of those lads who took those penalties and missed.

Let s kick put the English racist posts ,Keith.

We should be bigger than this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 08:59 - Jul 12 with 2002 viewsNotLoyal

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 08:48 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

But it wont.

And let s not be hypocritical as few on here would have felt sorry for any of those lads who took those penalties and missed.

Let s kick put the English racist posts ,Keith.

We should be bigger than this

Your lucky he can be bothered. There are no racist English posts just opinionated posts, if there's anything racist said Keith would bin it. He's not the same as you, just be thankful he runs a tight ship and has values. He doesn't need shit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:00 - Jul 12 with 1990 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 08:59 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

Your lucky he can be bothered. There are no racist English posts just opinionated posts, if there's anything racist said Keith would bin it. He's not the same as you, just be thankful he runs a tight ship and has values. He doesn't need shit.

Well,it depends what you see racism as.
We think different ,that s all.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:02 - Jul 12 with 1989 viewsNotLoyal

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:00 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

It's obvious what is racist and it isn't on here.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:08 - Jul 12 with 1972 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Social media companies with all their billions are not doing enough.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:09 - Jul 12 with 1966 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:02 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

It's obvious what is racist and it isn't on here.

No it is not .
So let s leave it there.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:01 - Jul 12 with 1907 viewsBadlands

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:00 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

Is this racist enough?
Maybe you aprove.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:18 - Jul 12 with 1892 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:01 - Jul 12 by Badlands

Is this racist enough?
Maybe you aprove.

Tried to find out who this bloke was, found this page...

https://www.twuko.com/picofru

https://twitter.com/picofru

...I am not down with the kids so please correct me if I've got this wrong, but he appears to be a white bloke who is immersed in hip hop culture?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 11:40]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Login to get fewer ads

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:22 - Jul 12 with 1884 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:01 - Jul 12 by Badlands

Is this racist enough?
Maybe you aprove.

You feckn what lad.
Just as well we ain’t meeting face to face .

It might be the best idea to have a debate in national telly.

Round up the finest White racists,your average Alabama man still fighting the nigras ,Bloemfontain’s average defendant from the brave Boers whom we shoved into concentration camps and never forget it, or your Balkan chap,well versed in ethnic hate.

They could start with a few monkey chants and the jibe they ain’t as smart as the white man which of course in countered by a BLM pointing out white countries spent centuries invading ,raping and pillaging lands worldwide then buying and selling the natives then shipping to all points of the compass.
We could have Huw Edwards chair the show.

Innit

Capisce

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:49 - Jul 12 with 1856 viewsCatullus

This andie jones, I hope he's prosecuted and sent to prison. Him/her and anyone else they can trace who said such things.

I don't see racism on here, I do see some xenophobia towards England and I'll stand by it being xenophobia because English is a nationality not a race. We also have some posters who want to use England as a tool to wind up Welsh people. It doesn't work on most of us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:53 - Jul 12 with 1849 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:49 - Jul 12 by Catullus

This andie jones, I hope he's prosecuted and sent to prison. Him/her and anyone else they can trace who said such things.

I don't see racism on here, I do see some xenophobia towards England and I'll stand by it being xenophobia because English is a nationality not a race. We also have some posters who want to use England as a tool to wind up Welsh people. It doesn't work on most of us.

Don’t agree.

What is posted IS ,not by all but there is a constant theme .Subtle but there all the same.

We have seen posts regarding blood lines of English /Welsh peoples.That is racial profiling .

It s about time we binned international fervour if this is what it brings.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:17 - Jul 12 with 1828 viewsCatullus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:53 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

Don’t agree.

What is posted IS ,not by all but there is a constant theme .Subtle but there all the same.

We have seen posts regarding blood lines of English /Welsh peoples.That is racial profiling .

I looked up racial profiling, just to be sure, and I don't think it covers someone stirring the pot over blood lines, you cannot see someone's blood line, you can't read their DNA when they walk down the street. Racial profiling is more when we see a person of a different ethnicity/colour and edcide they are trouble or a criminal based on that difference.

Some of those on here who constantly deride the English probably have some English blood themselves, I love to get the DNA tested so we could find out! I know that myself my heriatge goes back to the Hun or maybe the Vikings, it's Northern European and I have English great grandparents. I only think of myself as Welsh because I was born here, an accident of birth.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:18 - Jul 12 with 1827 viewsKeithHaynes

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:53 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

Don’t agree.

Any time you read anything you believe is racist you need to press the button, you know that, but you haven’t. Because there isn’t any.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:25 - Jul 12 with 1814 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:18 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Any time you read anything you believe is racist you need to press the button, you know that, but you haven’t. Because there isn’t any.

I don’t because you have already defined what is deemed as such .
Therefore it s pointless ,as you will come back to me to state it isn’t.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:34 - Jul 12 with 1810 viewsKeithHaynes

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:18 - Jul 12 by Ajack_Kerouac

Tried to find out who this bloke was, found this page...

https://www.twuko.com/picofru

https://twitter.com/picofru

...I am not down with the kids so please correct me if I've got this wrong, but he appears to be a white bloke who is immersed in hip hop culture?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 11:40]

I’m hoping today is his last day of freedom for a very long time.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:36 - Jul 12 with 1803 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:34 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

I’m hoping today is his last day of freedom for a very long time.

Hip hop is something in itself.

I do not see it as a positive genre and would question it is even music at all.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:41 - Jul 12 with 1750 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:18 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

If you don’t mind me saying Keith, while your post about it ending today is admirable, posts on here that have happened in the short few hours after the match sum up one of the problems with this.

Five young men stepped up and had the balls to take a penalty in that atmosphere last night. They did so knowing what would happen if they missed. Three of them did so in the knowledge that they would also be subjected to horrific racial abuse if they missed. And sure enough, that’s what has happened.

In the short time since, a poster on here has tried to equate the almost unbelievably sickening abuse they have received to posts on here that said they wanted England to lose, and another poster has compared the abuse to that received by Beckham in the past. Also stating that there would be a ‘couple of children and attention seekers using racist language in order to cause some shock factor’.

Both posters are part of the problem, as they are denying the reality of the problem and / or the scale of the problem.

I said before the match that I was fairly ambivalent. As it happens, watching the match I wanted England to win it. I was devastated when Rashford missed as I knew what would happen. Made worse when Sancho and Baka missed.

If people here can’t genuinely see the difference between someone sending people a tweet (although God knows why so called adults do that) saying ‘your penalty was crap’ and sending a tweet with a line of offensive pictures, or using hate language then the problem we have will never ever get better.

Similarly when the Home Secretary now says it’s awful while she previously said she could understand and support why so called ‘fans’ booed the team taking the knee. And the Prime Minister, with a history of his own racist language didn’t contradict her, and now joins in the anti racist wailing in his usual hypocritical manner.

We live in a country populated with a significant percentage of utter scum. Yes, the social media companies should do something about it, but that these attitudes exist in 2021 is horrifying. And false equivalence, repeated so frequently on here, not only on race, but on sexism, homophobia and so on is a deliberate attempt to weaken the impact of genuine issues.

Unless it is rooted out, it will continue to create an atmosphere where racism, sexism and homophobia will continue to flourish.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:56 - Jul 12 with 1782 viewsReslovenSwan1

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:25 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

I don’t because you have already defined what is deemed as such .
Therefore it s pointless ,as you will come back to me to state it isn’t.

If you are anti racist you cannot pick and chose your targets. I consider myself anti racist and follow a 'zero tolerance' approach. Monkey chants, sheep chants are purile and racist designed to devalue. The Welsh approach of many to "brush it off and an historical legacy" cannot survive in modern day Europe when examined. It does create a backlash. The insults against Welsh people is as bad as it gets.

Clearly in the past there was a racist predujice against Irish people. The issue with the poppy business caused a little flare up recently but in the main this issue has naturally worked its way out of the system. Are the Irish a race? Everyone is a race. They are White Indo European Celtic with higher than average R1B genes. They have a struggling language but a strong national identiy and Catholic faith as identifiers.

I argue Welsh is also a less well defined yet credible ethnic and racial group also in general wth higher than average R1b genes. Less than the Irish but more than the English. This does not make us better or worse than anyone else. The great industrial revolution led to some dilutuion.

I therefore regard Wales a a Celtic wing of the indo European white race. I contest that any one who giggles at sheep abuse of Welsh people as tolerating racism. I see it as the same as monkey abuse of African race people. If one is amusing banter then so is the other. Some on here giggle at sheep abuse and then are in total indignation at any monkey abuse. It is the same.

So called anti English abuse is not racist as it does not insult or suggest any disparaging national traits such as a tendency to abuse farm animals or be lower in the evolutionary chain. The subtext tends to revolve around simple normal behavioral traits such as smugness and arrogance something all humans are prone to at times.

Those claiming anti English discrimination must also accept the treament of Welsh football fans by English football fans is unacceptable and illegal.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:00 - Jul 12 with 1771 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:41 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

If you don’t mind me saying Keith, while your post about it ending today is admirable, posts on here that have happened in the short few hours after the match sum up one of the problems with this.

Five young men stepped up and had the balls to take a penalty in that atmosphere last night. They did so knowing what would happen if they missed. Three of them did so in the knowledge that they would also be subjected to horrific racial abuse if they missed. And sure enough, that’s what has happened.

In the short time since, a poster on here has tried to equate the almost unbelievably sickening abuse they have received to posts on here that said they wanted England to lose, and another poster has compared the abuse to that received by Beckham in the past. Also stating that there would be a ‘couple of children and attention seekers using racist language in order to cause some shock factor’.

Both posters are part of the problem, as they are denying the reality of the problem and / or the scale of the problem.

I said before the match that I was fairly ambivalent. As it happens, watching the match I wanted England to win it. I was devastated when Rashford missed as I knew what would happen. Made worse when Sancho and Baka missed.

If people here can’t genuinely see the difference between someone sending people a tweet (although God knows why so called adults do that) saying ‘your penalty was crap’ and sending a tweet with a line of offensive pictures, or using hate language then the problem we have will never ever get better.

Similarly when the Home Secretary now says it’s awful while she previously said she could understand and support why so called ‘fans’ booed the team taking the knee. And the Prime Minister, with a history of his own racist language didn’t contradict her, and now joins in the anti racist wailing in his usual hypocritical manner.

We live in a country populated with a significant percentage of utter scum. Yes, the social media companies should do something about it, but that these attitudes exist in 2021 is horrifying. And false equivalence, repeated so frequently on here, not only on race, but on sexism, homophobia and so on is a deliberate attempt to weaken the impact of genuine issues.

Unless it is rooted out, it will continue to create an atmosphere where racism, sexism and homophobia will continue to flourish.

People who booed the "taking of the knee" has nothing, ZERO, to do with racism...so stop equating the two.

People booed overpaid, pampered, privileged, young millionaires genuflecting before Communism, people who wish to defund the police and those who wish to break up the nuclear family.
Don't pretend anything otherwise. The kneeling was for BLM started after George Floyd and BLM stands for all of those things - they state so themselves.

...so let's knock the bullshit on the head and if you really want to do something about racism find out who exactly is behind the racist abuse on Twitter and start demanding answers from the likes of Rasputin wannabee Jack Dorsey. HOLD TWITTER TO ACCOUNT.
Why is it even possible to type the 'N' word on Twitter? Ask yourself why Dorsey and the poundshop commies of silicon valley are allowing that..

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:02 - Jul 12 with 1771 viewsbritferry

Why don't these social media platforms make their users, make a deposit when they register, lets say 10 USD, which is refunded when they close their account. The deposit has to be made from a valid bank card.

Perhaps then the likes of porn.star.69@hotmail.com will think twice about making racist comments.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:09 - Jul 12 with 1759 viewsBadlands

When people go to the Nth degree to support or excuse acts of blatant racism it shows we, Swansea City, have a problem with racism.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:13 - Jul 12 with 1755 viewsKeithHaynes

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:41 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

I just tapped out a lengthy response and for some reason it disappeared. I’ll try again later 🤦🏻‍♂️

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:15 - Jul 12 with 1746 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 12:56 - Jul 12 by ReslovenSwan1

If you are anti racist you cannot pick and chose your targets. I consider myself anti racist and follow a 'zero tolerance' approach. Monkey chants, sheep chants are purile and racist designed to devalue. The Welsh approach of many to "brush it off and an historical legacy" cannot survive in modern day Europe when examined. It does create a backlash. The insults against Welsh people is as bad as it gets.

Clearly in the past there was a racist predujice against Irish people. The issue with the poppy business caused a little flare up recently but in the main this issue has naturally worked its way out of the system. Are the Irish a race? Everyone is a race. They are White Indo European Celtic with higher than average R1B genes. They have a struggling language but a strong national identiy and Catholic faith as identifiers.

I argue Welsh is also a less well defined yet credible ethnic and racial group also in general wth higher than average R1b genes. Less than the Irish but more than the English. This does not make us better or worse than anyone else. The great industrial revolution led to some dilutuion.

I therefore regard Wales a a Celtic wing of the indo European white race. I contest that any one who giggles at sheep abuse of Welsh people as tolerating racism. I see it as the same as monkey abuse of African race people. If one is amusing banter then so is the other. Some on here giggle at sheep abuse and then are in total indignation at any monkey abuse. It is the same.

So called anti English abuse is not racist as it does not insult or suggest any disparaging national traits such as a tendency to abuse farm animals or be lower in the evolutionary chain. The subtext tends to revolve around simple normal behavioral traits such as smugness and arrogance something all humans are prone to at times.

Those claiming anti English discrimination must also accept the treament of Welsh football fans by English football fans is unacceptable and illegal.

So both racists then.
That proves my point unless of course it isn’t

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:16 - Jul 12 with 1697 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:00 - Jul 12 by Ajack_Kerouac

People who booed the "taking of the knee" has nothing, ZERO, to do with racism...so stop equating the two.

People booed overpaid, pampered, privileged, young millionaires genuflecting before Communism, people who wish to defund the police and those who wish to break up the nuclear family.
Don't pretend anything otherwise. The kneeling was for BLM started after George Floyd and BLM stands for all of those things - they state so themselves.

...so let's knock the bullshit on the head and if you really want to do something about racism find out who exactly is behind the racist abuse on Twitter and start demanding answers from the likes of Rasputin wannabee Jack Dorsey. HOLD TWITTER TO ACCOUNT.
Why is it even possible to type the 'N' word on Twitter? Ask yourself why Dorsey and the poundshop commies of silicon valley are allowing that..

The team said they were taking the knee as a stand against racism. Quite clearly.

You don’t get to decide that they are lying when they say that.

People taking the knee against racism started way before BLM was even a thing. BLM adopted it because of its history not the other way round.

The people sending pictures of monkeys to Saka are not making a protest against Marxism. They are racist.

You are part of the problem. You are giving racists an excuse by pretending that any of them have the vaguest notion of Marxism, or communism, or defunding the police, or the nuclear family or anything else. You don’t understand what defunding the police actually means in a US or U.K. context. And you talk about it all of the time.

The problem is not twitter. Twitter is simply a modern day platform for the sort of vile language that has been used up and down this country for ever.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:16 - Jul 12 with 1746 viewsYrAlarch

Don’t agree.

Your confusion of nationalism with racism is highlighted by your last sentence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024