Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. 16:39 - Jul 25 with 1167 viewsReslovenSwan1

I have not seen a great deal of Newport county but I understand that they with the likes of Sheehan changed to a more progressive style last season. Flynn can certainly get his team up for big games and they were very unlucky at Wembley reportedly. He gave Man ciity a tougher game than Cooper did.

From my perspective I want a return to bravery and front foot football. Flynn has something about him I like and can develop with a seasoned progressive coach alongside him like Toshack or Osian perhaps?. Even a Spanish technician.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 16:42]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:07 - Jul 25 with 1087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So after finally ridding itself of Steve Cooper who we mostly all agree coached negativity and long ball into the side they’re going to want to take Flynn???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:16 - Jul 25 with 1066 viewsChief

The OPs lost the plot. He's always linked to the scum because he's a hoof ball manager.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:22 - Jul 25 with 1047 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:07 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So after finally ridding itself of Steve Cooper who we mostly all agree coached negativity and long ball into the side they’re going to want to take Flynn???

Seems like a bloke that is progressing in his trade moving away from long ball which was in some ways necessary due to the Rodney Parade pitch.

He has had to put up with hardships and come out the other end with a lot of credit.

Players like Sheehan and Shepheard had Swansea pedigree and performed for him and moved on to better things. He developed Brandon Cooper well as Ben White who has gone to Arsenal. Arron Lewis is still there and doing well.

i differ to other with a better knowledge than me on this but he seems progressive and determined.

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:36 - Jul 25 with 1015 viewsChief

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:22 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Seems like a bloke that is progressing in his trade moving away from long ball which was in some ways necessary due to the Rodney Parade pitch.

He has had to put up with hardships and come out the other end with a lot of credit.

Players like Sheehan and Shepheard had Swansea pedigree and performed for him and moved on to better things. He developed Brandon Cooper well as Ben White who has gone to Arsenal. Arron Lewis is still there and doing well.

i differ to other with a better knowledge than me on this but he seems progressive and determined.

He needs to stay where he is for all concerned.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 18:20 - Jul 25 with 893 viewsjasper_T

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 17:16 - Jul 25 by Chief

The OPs lost the plot. He's always linked to the scum because he's a hoof ball manager.

They played better stuff than we did in the first half of last season, before their cabbage patch cut up and derailed their title challenge. Suited quality technical players like Sheehan, Shephard and Cooper down the the ground.
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 18:43 - Jul 25 with 845 viewsCountyJim

Flynny just changes game plan to suite our pitch got to be fair some of the stuff we played with dire but you guys got a good surface
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 18:54 - Jul 25 with 811 viewsBillyChong

When you say total commitment do you mean from the owners?
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 18:56 - Jul 25 with 802 viewsjasper_T

I wouldn't want Flynn because he seems a bit matey with certain duff players and is constantly bringing in new signings he then doesn't want to use.
Login to get fewer ads

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 19:33 - Jul 25 with 755 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 18:54 - Jul 25 by BillyChong

When you say total commitment do you mean from the owners?

£5m possibly £10m in to the clubs coffers in a low interest loan. They will probably buy shares with it. I am grateful and so should the workers be at Fairwood and Morfa.

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 19:39 - Jul 25 with 725 viewslondonlisa2001

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 19:33 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

£5m possibly £10m in to the clubs coffers in a low interest loan. They will probably buy shares with it. I am grateful and so should the workers be at Fairwood and Morfa.

What assessment have you don’t to make the low interest comment. Again. Last time you were asked you had no clue. Btw - they’ll buy shares if it’s good value, take the money back if not. What risk would you attach to that?

The propaganda on here is hilarious.

Newport’s manager would not be a good choice. Everyone has just spent ages moaning about a manager who is a far better proponent of the same type of football.
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:07 - Jul 25 with 680 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 19:39 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

What assessment have you don’t to make the low interest comment. Again. Last time you were asked you had no clue. Btw - they’ll buy shares if it’s good value, take the money back if not. What risk would you attach to that?

The propaganda on here is hilarious.

Newport’s manager would not be a good choice. Everyone has just spent ages moaning about a manager who is a far better proponent of the same type of football.

I read Michael Dell lent money to the Burnley consortium for 9%. The Norwich city club borrowed money from its fans and gave the 7% two or three years ago in a bond. I consider 5% to be low for football team in the middle of a pandemic.

They might not be able to "take the money back" in 5 years if the club do not have it. And they may not want the shares either. What assessment did you make to suggest that they could recover the money.? You agreed the books could not be great if a CLN was required. I suggest employees at least should be grateful for it. It may maintain local jobs

I agree with you about propaganda. There has been open house on here for years. I contest it with counter arguments. This will naturally lead to various levels of abuse as rocking the comfortable status quo always does.

Your comment on Flynn is as good as anyone else's. Perhaps Risca jack might have some mates with local insight.

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:19 - Jul 25 with 642 viewsKilkennyjack

Cookie - come on down .

Beware of the Risen People

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:24 - Jul 25 with 624 views34dfgdf54

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:07 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I read Michael Dell lent money to the Burnley consortium for 9%. The Norwich city club borrowed money from its fans and gave the 7% two or three years ago in a bond. I consider 5% to be low for football team in the middle of a pandemic.

They might not be able to "take the money back" in 5 years if the club do not have it. And they may not want the shares either. What assessment did you make to suggest that they could recover the money.? You agreed the books could not be great if a CLN was required. I suggest employees at least should be grateful for it. It may maintain local jobs

I agree with you about propaganda. There has been open house on here for years. I contest it with counter arguments. This will naturally lead to various levels of abuse as rocking the comfortable status quo always does.

Your comment on Flynn is as good as anyone else's. Perhaps Risca jack might have some mates with local insight.

Just spoke to a mutual friend now. He hasn’t spoken to swans.
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:27 - Jul 25 with 604 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:24 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

Just spoke to a mutual friend now. He hasn’t spoken to swans.

I was think more about his qualities as a a coach and his reported development in developing a more pleasing playing style last season. Presumably they would be very upset at losing him.

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:31 - Jul 25 with 589 views34dfgdf54

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:27 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I was think more about his qualities as a a coach and his reported development in developing a more pleasing playing style last season. Presumably they would be very upset at losing him.

Not sure I’ve heard anyone talk about him trying to implement a more pleasing style, if anything many speak about him not having a plan b.

Would definitely be a no from me in regards to him coming here.
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:38 - Jul 25 with 579 viewslondonlisa2001

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:07 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I’ve made the assessment of reading what’s been posted on companies house.

All to do with where the debt is ranked and the security that exists.

And it’s convertible,

And I said no such thing before about the books.

As an aside, MSD are renowned for the ridiculously high interest charges. Charging lower interest than them doesn’t mean it’s low interest. And they aren’t owners either. Owners have lower rates of interest as the risk is considerably lower when you are in charge of the decisions being made which affect the financial situation.
Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:48 - Jul 25 with 551 viewsCatullus

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:31 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

Not sure I’ve heard anyone talk about him trying to implement a more pleasing style, if anything many speak about him not having a plan b.

Would definitely be a no from me in regards to him coming here.

I would much prefer Tosh, he could bring Waggy too but I'd prefer Osian as No2.

Flynn, not for me but if he came I'd give him the same chance I'd give anybody.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Its time for Mike Flynn and total commitment. on 20:49 - Jul 25 with 546 viewsQJumpingJack

Flynn is a good shout - afterall he has seen our team play three times already in pre-season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024