Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super spreaders 00:09 - Aug 9 with 1712 viewsRonaldStump

So now it is a proven fact that the vaccinated are the super spreaders and the reason for the high numbers in the delta variant.
Do we only need to lock up the vaccinated when locking down?
If you have a vaccine passport then be denied entry to the football, nightclubs, restaurants and pubs etc. Should we not allow them to travel?
I for one DO NOT wish to be put at risk because of these selfish nutters.
Maybe we should build camps so the vaccinated dangermen/women can be controlled and kept away from the sensible people.

Thoughts?

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 05:16 - Aug 9 with 1416 viewsKilkennyjack

You are twp. Pity mun.

At least the vaccinated people should live.

Get jabbed today everyone.
Lets get our society back.

Follow the science - jab, jab, jab.

Do it for Drakers.

Beware of the Risen People

Super spreaders on 05:58 - Aug 9 with 1409 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 05:16 - Aug 9 by Kilkennyjack

You are twp. Pity mun.

At least the vaccinated people should live.

Get jabbed today everyone.
Lets get our society back.

Follow the science - jab, jab, jab.

Do it for Drakers.

That's a bit rich coming from you Keckers.

You really are a danger to the public at large.

Just hope you are one of the lucky ones who got the Placebo

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 08:59 - Aug 9 with 1340 viewsCountyJim

What a Tube
Super spreaders on 09:48 - Aug 9 with 1301 viewscontroversial_jack

It's not that they are super spreaders, but as they have had the jab they believe they are impervious to the virus
Super spreaders on 10:06 - Aug 9 with 1289 viewsjack247

Stay at home then Ronald. It’s far more likely to hospitalise or kill you and your flat earth gang than the rest of us.
Super spreaders on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 1279 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 08:59 - Aug 9 by CountyJim

What a Tube

Come on Jimbo, you can do better than that buddy

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 10:26 - Aug 9 with 1274 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 09:48 - Aug 9 by controversial_jack

It's not that they are super spreaders, but as they have had the jab they believe they are impervious to the virus

That's exactly right, Some (not all of course) think they can go around passing it on willy nilly (because they have had the jab) without a consideration for anyone else.
There are people in the world that CAN'T have the jab. Where is the compassion?

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 10:29 - Aug 9 with 1272 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 10:06 - Aug 9 by jack247

Stay at home then Ronald. It’s far more likely to hospitalise or kill you and your flat earth gang than the rest of us.

I'm good mate, i'll take my chances. I've had Covid for a start my immunity is better than those that are part of the experiment. I've survived the last 18 months and i'll survive the next however many months years until my number is called.

Believe in the system

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

Super spreaders on 11:17 - Aug 9 with 1240 viewsjack247

Super spreaders on 10:29 - Aug 9 by RonaldStump

I'm good mate, i'll take my chances. I've had Covid for a start my immunity is better than those that are part of the experiment. I've survived the last 18 months and i'll survive the next however many months years until my number is called.

Believe in the system

That’s fine, it just contradicts your opening post a bit. You’re either concerned about being infected by those of us who chose to protect ourselves and the NHS, thereby slowly returning to a version of normality, or you aren’t?
Super spreaders on 12:09 - Aug 9 with 1201 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 11:17 - Aug 9 by jack247

That’s fine, it just contradicts your opening post a bit. You’re either concerned about being infected by those of us who chose to protect ourselves and the NHS, thereby slowly returning to a version of normality, or you aren’t?

No concern for myself whatsoever. I do however have concerns for those that can't have the jab and maybe more vulnerable should they get it.

Personally I think the people whether vaxxed or unvaxxed should get together and oust these tyrannic governments and the globalist elites in the hope that the world would become a much better place for all to live.

It's just a shame that some of the vaccine extremists/fundamentalists on here would prefer a two tier system where unvax people are treated as second class citizens.

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1149 viewsBoundy

maybe at heart we're a caring sharing society

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Super spreaders on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1149 viewsCatullus

Super spreaders on 08:59 - Aug 9 by CountyJim

What a Tube

He's just a WUM Jim, best to ignore. Either that or answer with something just as ridiculous.

The whole point of the vaccines are that we can carry on pretty much as normal knowing that if we catch covid we shouldn't get seriously ill. If people choose not to get vaccinated then they take their chance. That's the thing about freedom of choice, you can make good or bad choices, not getting vaccinated is a bad choice.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Super spreaders on 14:17 - Aug 9 with 1135 viewsjack247

Super spreaders on 12:09 - Aug 9 by RonaldStump

No concern for myself whatsoever. I do however have concerns for those that can't have the jab and maybe more vulnerable should they get it.

Personally I think the people whether vaxxed or unvaxxed should get together and oust these tyrannic governments and the globalist elites in the hope that the world would become a much better place for all to live.

It's just a shame that some of the vaccine extremists/fundamentalists on here would prefer a two tier system where unvax people are treated as second class citizens.

Then those are the people that need to take more care. Vaccinated (and unvaccinated) people are returning to their normal lives as both the Welsh and UK governments have strongly implied it is reasonably safe to so.

The alternative would have been everyone taking your stance and we’d all have had to stay indoors indefinitely, not just the vulnerable.
Super spreaders on 15:43 - Aug 9 with 1107 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Super spreaders on 14:17 - Aug 9 by jack247

Then those are the people that need to take more care. Vaccinated (and unvaccinated) people are returning to their normal lives as both the Welsh and UK governments have strongly implied it is reasonably safe to so.

The alternative would have been everyone taking your stance and we’d all have had to stay indoors indefinitely, not just the vulnerable.

Is that why they want to vaccinate the kids?
Because they are not going to die either, the Vaccine is much more likely to kill them than COVID.
But I get the impression it is protect those that are already vaccinated, don't you?
Super spreaders on 15:58 - Aug 9 with 1093 viewsjack247

Super spreaders on 15:43 - Aug 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Is that why they want to vaccinate the kids?
Because they are not going to die either, the Vaccine is much more likely to kill them than COVID.
But I get the impression it is protect those that are already vaccinated, don't you?

What would your solution have been? No one gets vaccinated and we hope it goes away?
Super spreaders on 20:24 - Aug 9 with 1036 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Super spreaders on 15:58 - Aug 9 by jack247

What would your solution have been? No one gets vaccinated and we hope it goes away?

Have you ever bothered to read what I write?
Have you ever heard of the Medicines that cure people of COVID?
They have known about them and tried hard to supress their use since last year, while 100s of thousands have died.

Cue prof and scotia to say they don't work.
Super spreaders on 20:44 - Aug 9 with 1019 viewsjack247

Super spreaders on 20:24 - Aug 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Have you ever bothered to read what I write?
Have you ever heard of the Medicines that cure people of COVID?
They have known about them and tried hard to supress their use since last year, while 100s of thousands have died.

Cue prof and scotia to say they don't work.

Very rarely. Don’t take it personally.

Prof knows his stuff doesn’t he?
Super spreaders on 22:44 - Aug 9 with 975 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Super spreaders on 20:44 - Aug 9 by jack247

Very rarely. Don’t take it personally.

Prof knows his stuff doesn’t he?

Where vaccines are concerned, absolutely.

Medicines, apparently not so much.
Super spreaders on 07:39 - Aug 10 with 898 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 14:04 - Aug 9 by Catullus

He's just a WUM Jim, best to ignore. Either that or answer with something just as ridiculous.

The whole point of the vaccines are that we can carry on pretty much as normal knowing that if we catch covid we shouldn't get seriously ill. If people choose not to get vaccinated then they take their chance. That's the thing about freedom of choice, you can make good or bad choices, not getting vaccinated is a bad choice.

How is not getting vaccinated a BAD choice for someone who has had COVID?

That is the most ridiculous statement I have heard since your last comment.

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 11:30 - Aug 10 with 815 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Super spreaders on 07:39 - Aug 10 by RonaldStump

How is not getting vaccinated a BAD choice for someone who has had COVID?

That is the most ridiculous statement I have heard since your last comment.

The latest data sugests that getting vaccinated when you have had COVID destroys the natural immunity that you have built up.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/vaccination-could-jeopardise-our-natural-imm

Another doctor to be attacked by you know who.
Super spreaders on 11:47 - Aug 10 with 800 viewsRonaldStump

Super spreaders on 11:30 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

The latest data sugests that getting vaccinated when you have had COVID destroys the natural immunity that you have built up.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/vaccination-could-jeopardise-our-natural-imm

Another reason not to become part of the experiment then. How many people will have antibodies but don't know about it after having the virus but not realising it was Covid.

the net is closing in

(He She Him)

Super spreaders on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 750 viewsWhiterockin

Super spreaders on 11:47 - Aug 10 by RonaldStump

Another reason not to become part of the experiment then. How many people will have antibodies but don't know about it after having the virus but not realising it was Covid.

the net is closing in

"the net is closing in"

While the double vaccinated are allowed out to enjoy themselves.
Super spreaders on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 729 viewsScotia

Super spreaders on 11:30 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

The latest data?

That post is from the first week of January. It's 8 months old and dates from before the first person to receive a covid vaccine would have benefited fully from it.

Surely Prof Sunday Omilabu feels like a bit of a berk claiming that most Africans "have innate immunity" to covid shortly before the biggest peak in cases?

As far as I'm aware immunity to covid from other coronaviruses has been shown not to result in immunity to covid.

And it doesn't contain any actual data - it's just his opinion.

Another incredibly stupid post.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 15:44]
Super spreaders on 15:37 - Aug 10 with 726 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just don't encourage the 2 resident wum's.
Super spreaders on 15:44 - Aug 10 with 718 viewsScotia

Super spreaders on 15:37 - Aug 10 by Treforys_Jack

Just don't encourage the 2 resident wum's.

The mad thing is - I don't think AFD is a WUM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024