| Katie Price 16:33 - Sep 28 with 5645 views | britferry | What a thick arrogant bint, she should go to jail for this Katie Price is 'hospitalised and arrested after alleged 'drink and drug drive crash' while serving six-month driving ban - and now faces jail after SIX previous motoring offences - Ex-glamour model was said to be 'in a bad way' when police arrived at crash before being taken to hospital - Mother-of-five is currently without a driving licence after being disqualified for two years in October 2019 - Incident comes hours after she told Good Morning Britain of pain at not being able to drive to visit Harvey I bet she'll play the "Harvey card" in court and get away without serving any time |  |
| |  |
| Katie Price on 16:49 - Sep 28 with 3721 views | britferry | |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 17:05 - Sep 28 with 3705 views | pencoedjack | 100 % she should go to jail 6 previous motoring offences plus serving a 2 year ban. |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 18:03 - Sep 28 with 3642 views | KeithHaynes | She has to go to jail, end of. I’m uncertain if there’s a tariff that allows anything less. |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 18:10 - Sep 28 with 3629 views | onehunglow |
| Katie Price on 18:03 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes | She has to go to jail, end of. I’m uncertain if there’s a tariff that allows anything less. |
I would hate to plead any mitigation for this vacuus individual who uses her son's disability to sell magazines. A female utterly self obsessed and sadly some seem obsessed with her. Driving is challenging enough.Shove drink or dope into your body and you lose perception and ability to drive safely,not that many can sober. She will use her time in jail to sell herself even more. And no I wouldn't |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 19:04 - Sep 28 with 3582 views | Sirjohnalot | Very unlikely she’ll get anything other than immediate custody. If it’s disqualified driving and excess alcohol, it’s a max of 6 months, 4 if plead guilty early. Very low max penalty for such serious offences. Probably end up with something like 12 weeks unless charged with dangerous which in the absence of witnesses to driving is not going to happen. If I was defending I’d ask for a psychiatric report, she’s clearly unhinged [Post edited 28 Sep 2021 19:06]
|  | |  |
| Katie Price on 19:13 - Sep 28 with 3560 views | KeithHaynes |
| Katie Price on 19:04 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | Very unlikely she’ll get anything other than immediate custody. If it’s disqualified driving and excess alcohol, it’s a max of 6 months, 4 if plead guilty early. Very low max penalty for such serious offences. Probably end up with something like 12 weeks unless charged with dangerous which in the absence of witnesses to driving is not going to happen. If I was defending I’d ask for a psychiatric report, she’s clearly unhinged [Post edited 28 Sep 2021 19:06]
|
She will turn this in to a PR circus for sure. Definitely requires medical intervention, but it’s too late. |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 19:14 - Sep 28 with 3544 views | Dr_Winston | Had a fairly traumatic childhood including sexual assault that has led to clearly unmanaged adult issues. Easy enough to go the tabloid route and shame her but as SJA says, there's a lot more going on. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Katie Price on 19:23 - Sep 28 with 3542 views | Sirjohnalot | I don’t know what she got last time but if she is still subject to a suspended sentence, that could be added on top. A lot of these celebrities make the mistake of hiring a QC for this type of job. They’ll have not been in the magistrates for decades, and is more likely to annoy the court as they may see it as her trying to buy or billy her way out. Needs a seasoned criminal solicitor who knows the local court, knows the bench, knows what is likely to work with them etc. The whole ‘I’ve got children’ may work a couple of times but it won’t forever. Perfect example of someone destroyed by fame |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Katie Price on 19:36 - Sep 28 with 3533 views | Flashberryjack |
| Katie Price on 19:04 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | Very unlikely she’ll get anything other than immediate custody. If it’s disqualified driving and excess alcohol, it’s a max of 6 months, 4 if plead guilty early. Very low max penalty for such serious offences. Probably end up with something like 12 weeks unless charged with dangerous which in the absence of witnesses to driving is not going to happen. If I was defending I’d ask for a psychiatric report, she’s clearly unhinged [Post edited 28 Sep 2021 19:06]
|
IMO she has major mental health issues, whether that's related to her being unable to come to terms with that fact that her modelling career is over, or alcohol/drug related, or more probably both. She certainly was a beautiful woman, until she started seeking the help of the surgeons knife, (I know I'm in the minority here) but I can't help but feel a little sorry for her. |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 19:37 - Sep 28 with 3528 views | onehunglow |
| Katie Price on 19:23 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | I don’t know what she got last time but if she is still subject to a suspended sentence, that could be added on top. A lot of these celebrities make the mistake of hiring a QC for this type of job. They’ll have not been in the magistrates for decades, and is more likely to annoy the court as they may see it as her trying to buy or billy her way out. Needs a seasoned criminal solicitor who knows the local court, knows the bench, knows what is likely to work with them etc. The whole ‘I’ve got children’ may work a couple of times but it won’t forever. Perfect example of someone destroyed by fame |
Wish we'd have met up at Preton,We could fill a small room I reckon. Hudderfield next for me,I think.It'll be my birthday too. I will bring some sherbet dabs for travelling Jack,as per usual. |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 20:02 - Sep 28 with 3496 views | Sirjohnalot | Hold up on the motorway, only got there with ten minutes to go. Would’ve been good to have a chat, put the world to rights I may go to Derby, not sure yet. [Post edited 28 Sep 2021 20:02]
|  | |  |
| Katie Price on 20:02 - Sep 28 with 3494 views | londonlisa2001 |
| Katie Price on 19:36 - Sep 28 by Flashberryjack | IMO she has major mental health issues, whether that's related to her being unable to come to terms with that fact that her modelling career is over, or alcohol/drug related, or more probably both. She certainly was a beautiful woman, until she started seeking the help of the surgeons knife, (I know I'm in the minority here) but I can't help but feel a little sorry for her. |
I join you. I feel very sorry for her. Abused as a kid, horribly exploited as a young adult, brought up an incredibly disabled child with zero support from his utter scum father, has other children who seem, from the brief opportunities they’ve been on documentaries etc to be loved and loving. She has very obvious mental health issues. Which is unsurprising. Obviously that doesn’t excuse her putting others at risk in this way if she has. I fear that at some point she will end up as a sad statistic. I hope at some point she finds people who are worthwhile to give her support. |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 20:10 - Sep 28 with 3466 views | onehunglow |
| Katie Price on 20:02 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | Hold up on the motorway, only got there with ten minutes to go. Would’ve been good to have a chat, put the world to rights I may go to Derby, not sure yet. [Post edited 28 Sep 2021 20:02]
|
I was very cross at Preston and probably bet left alone to sulk |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 20:10 - Sep 28 with 3468 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Katie Price on 20:02 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001 | I join you. I feel very sorry for her. Abused as a kid, horribly exploited as a young adult, brought up an incredibly disabled child with zero support from his utter scum father, has other children who seem, from the brief opportunities they’ve been on documentaries etc to be loved and loving. She has very obvious mental health issues. Which is unsurprising. Obviously that doesn’t excuse her putting others at risk in this way if she has. I fear that at some point she will end up as a sad statistic. I hope at some point she finds people who are worthwhile to give her support. |
She was on that SAS programme, quite how she got through their mental health screening, I’ll never know. She’s desperate for fame, turns everything into a documentary. Needs a complete break from it, but is unlikely to accept it. I’m afraid, I’d have to send her down if it was me, if nothing else other than a deterrent. Compulsive shoplifter is one thing, drink driving is different. |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 20:32 - Sep 28 with 3440 views | onehunglow |
| Katie Price on 20:10 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | She was on that SAS programme, quite how she got through their mental health screening, I’ll never know. She’s desperate for fame, turns everything into a documentary. Needs a complete break from it, but is unlikely to accept it. I’m afraid, I’d have to send her down if it was me, if nothing else other than a deterrent. Compulsive shoplifter is one thing, drink driving is different. |
I am of the cynical opinion that mental health is used a a blanket to cover up much wrong doing.# To me ,she is simply a narcisist. Many of us have had issues that were not seen as mental health at that time. I get te impresion she thinks she can do what she wants. Shoplifting doesnt kill,DRINK DRIVING DOES. |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 20:38 - Sep 28 with 3431 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Katie Price on 20:32 - Sep 28 by onehunglow | I am of the cynical opinion that mental health is used a a blanket to cover up much wrong doing.# To me ,she is simply a narcisist. Many of us have had issues that were not seen as mental health at that time. I get te impresion she thinks she can do what she wants. Shoplifting doesnt kill,DRINK DRIVING DOES. |
I agree that’s why I made the distinction. Despite what is read in the press, there is no ‘mental health card’ in order for any mental health concerns to be properly taken into account by the court it has to be backed up by an independent psych report. You, rightly say that people had conditions that weren’t seen as mental health, and you’re right but isn’t that a failing of the past ? People didn’t have to wear seatbelts, DV was ‘just a domestic’ people with dyslexia weren’t understood. Understanding of mental health professes. Like I said, I’d send her down but even narcissists have a developmental curve to get to that state. |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 20:47 - Sep 28 with 3416 views | londonlisa2001 |
| Katie Price on 20:10 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | She was on that SAS programme, quite how she got through their mental health screening, I’ll never know. She’s desperate for fame, turns everything into a documentary. Needs a complete break from it, but is unlikely to accept it. I’m afraid, I’d have to send her down if it was me, if nothing else other than a deterrent. Compulsive shoplifter is one thing, drink driving is different. |
It’s a TV show, not the actual SAS would be my guess. I don’t disagree with the punishment if she is guilty, I’m just making the point that I feel sorry for her - I think she’s had a rotten life. Many people who end up inside have had. Some are just bad. I don’t she is the latter. |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 21:13 - Sep 28 with 3389 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Katie Price on 20:47 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001 | It’s a TV show, not the actual SAS would be my guess. I don’t disagree with the punishment if she is guilty, I’m just making the point that I feel sorry for her - I think she’s had a rotten life. Many people who end up inside have had. Some are just bad. I don’t she is the latter. |
I know it’s a lot v show but they’re still put under pressure, physical and mental exertion, programme has a duty of care |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 21:40 - Sep 28 with 3356 views | onehunglow | I can think of legion of people who have had a far more rotten life. In fact,for many in the industrial areas of old ,life was rotten .Price has frittered away what she had and it is down to her .It's about taking responsibity for your actions and not blaing others-as he has always done. |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 3337 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Katie Price on 21:40 - Sep 28 by onehunglow | I can think of legion of people who have had a far more rotten life. In fact,for many in the industrial areas of old ,life was rotten .Price has frittered away what she had and it is down to her .It's about taking responsibity for your actions and not blaing others-as he has always done. |
Yes and I’ve represented many of them. I’m not condoning what’s she’s said to have done, just that it’s important that the court is aware of the full facts |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 21:54 - Sep 28 with 3324 views | onehunglow |
| Katie Price on 21:48 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | Yes and I’ve represented many of them. I’m not condoning what’s she’s said to have done, just that it’s important that the court is aware of the full facts |
Fair comment my learned friend. Just filling in time whilst waiting for wifey to exit our bath |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 21:55 - Sep 28 with 3324 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Katie Price on 21:54 - Sep 28 by onehunglow | Fair comment my learned friend. Just filling in time whilst waiting for wifey to exit our bath |
Saying that if I was prosecuting, needs locking up pronto |  | |  |
| Katie Price on 22:09 - Sep 28 with 3292 views | Catullus |
| Katie Price on 21:55 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot | Saying that if I was prosecuting, needs locking up pronto |
If they do lock her up what happens when she comes out? There'll be tv appearnaces tellig her story, maybe even a book, endless magazine interviews. She'll play the media circus again and pobably all with the tagline of how hard done by she was. Whatever issues she has at some point she needs to grow up. PS, totally agree that she was far better looking before going under the knife! |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 22:21 - Sep 28 with 3276 views | britferry |
| Katie Price on 22:09 - Sep 28 by Catullus | If they do lock her up what happens when she comes out? There'll be tv appearnaces tellig her story, maybe even a book, endless magazine interviews. She'll play the media circus again and pobably all with the tagline of how hard done by she was. Whatever issues she has at some point she needs to grow up. PS, totally agree that she was far better looking before going under the knife! |
and I wonder what volume of her "autobiography" that will be? |  |
|  |
| Katie Price on 22:22 - Sep 28 with 3266 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Katie Price on 22:21 - Sep 28 by britferry | and I wonder what volume of her "autobiography" that will be? |
Pickled Prison Pricey |  | |  |
| |