Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes 11:00 - Dec 4 with 2121 viewsonehunglow

Why has this not been subject of a thread until now.
A boy is tortured to death
He is spawned from a couple who should never procreate
His natural mother already serving time for manslaughter of her "partner"
Social services MISSS the injuries.
Police dismiss the case

The lad dies and his torture is filmed. FILMED.

The Court gives 21 yrs for manslaughter for make and 29 for this bitch killerThis means she will be out before she is truly old. Justice eh

Imagine the Barrister defending them. Is there a satisfaction in clients getting sentences that are les than most decent people want and that would see justice for this poor lad.

Nobody asks to come into the world and we need t.o understand the implications fully.

This country,its people,its Justice system stands damned by this and it shows how we are no longer shocked by this horror.Why is that. If we do not protect our young then we are all tainted every one of us.

This is a bad day for us all as Im assuming there wont be outraged middle class warriors on the streets protesting as they do for climate change/insulating houses not to mention the other matters .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 11:06 - Dec 4 with 1405 viewsCatullus

I'm sure there was a thread on this before. They've been sentenced now and I guess people don't want to over it again..

It was horrific and the bastards deserved whole life tariffs.

The barristers/judges/solicitors etc all have to their jobs, it's the system.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 11:09 - Dec 4 with 1401 viewsSirjohnalot

She got 29 years minimum, very likely she’ll never be released. It just means it’s 29 years before she can even be considered for release.

In answer to your question, no there’s no satisfaction in defending someone like that but justice must dictate that both sides are represented. Without the defence Couzens would’ve gone not guilty.

It’s be very dangerous if only certain people were looked to be represented. The Crown were represented by a QC are you suggesting that the defendant should have no one against a QC ?
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 11:11]
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 12:06 - Dec 4 with 1359 viewsKeithHaynes

OHL, It was around two months ago.
The question you pose is one of those look in the mirror moments. 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 12:10 - Dec 4 with 1353 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I’ve seen a lot of nasty shit in my time but this is one of the most harrowing things I have ever seen.
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 12:20 - Dec 4 with 1339 viewsLohengrin

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 12:06 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

OHL, It was around two months ago.
The question you pose is one of those look in the mirror moments. 😉

Posted up on the 8th October.

The case for capital punishment... by Lohengrin 8 Oct 2021 18:05
Reading this made me feel physically sick. I’d quite happily apply the halter and drop the floor myself, it wouldn’t give me a second’s pause.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10073295/Murdered-boy-cried-no-one-loves-no-ones-going-feed-today-tortured.html

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 12:51 - Dec 4 with 1293 viewsCountyJim

Social services and the police let this little lad down by the looks

His last words to a nurse where no one loves me

So sad RIP
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:12 - Dec 4 with 1292 viewsLohengrin

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 12:51 - Dec 4 by CountyJim

Social services and the police let this little lad down by the looks

His last words to a nurse where no one loves me

So sad RIP

His last words to a nurse were “no one loves me.”

Jesus wept. 😢

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:19 - Dec 4 with 1281 viewscontroversial_jack

I have tried to block it out, it upset me so much
Login to get fewer ads

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:24 - Dec 4 with 1274 viewsSirjohnalot

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:19 - Dec 4 by controversial_jack

I have tried to block it out, it upset me so much

Sometime I come home from court and my wife knows it’s been one of ‘those days’, just cuddle my dog or go for a run or to the gym, hit the punchbag. Not nice
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:27 - Dec 4 with 1260 viewsYouBackJastard

Some fans in clubs around England are doing a long clap in the sixth minute for Arthur I believe to show he was loved by someone, not sure if Boro are partaking. Such a shame it had to come to this.
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:36 - Dec 4 with 1235 viewsSirjohnalot

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:27 - Dec 4 by YouBackJastard

Some fans in clubs around England are doing a long clap in the sixth minute for Arthur I believe to show he was loved by someone, not sure if Boro are partaking. Such a shame it had to come to this.

They are and have asked us to join in
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:39 - Dec 4 with 1229 viewsYouBackJastard

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:36 - Dec 4 by Sirjohnalot

They are and have asked us to join in

Fantastic, cheers for letting me know.
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:48 - Dec 4 with 1209 viewsCatullus

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:12 - Dec 4 by Lohengrin

His last words to a nurse were “no one loves me.”

Jesus wept. 😢

I read that and it brought a tear to my eye to. No kid should feel like that. It's proof that there is such a thing as evil.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:49 - Dec 4 with 1209 viewscontroversial_jack

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:24 - Dec 4 by Sirjohnalot

Sometime I come home from court and my wife knows it’s been one of ‘those days’, just cuddle my dog or go for a run or to the gym, hit the punchbag. Not nice

That's why you are a hardened professional and i'm not. Probably more ability too lol
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:52 - Dec 4 with 1206 viewsonehunglow

Nothing regarding the sentence .
Barristers are indeed an integral part of the syste,;I just comment on how it must feel to defend individuals like this and how it feels to see the kid's suffering LITERALLY .
Hardened crime reporters left the Court having watched and heard this.

I ask again:

Why are there demonstrations on the streets whereby people feel so angry about sticking insulation in a house that they tick themselves to a busy public highway and none about this grotesque insult to human rights of the genuine kind.A kid let down by us all. A sick society where sick females get impregnated with no thought of care for the child and then when the kid grows up and becomes a pain,they punish him for cramping their filthy lives.

Merry Christmas my 'rse

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:55 - Dec 4 with 1201 viewsSirjohnalot

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:49 - Dec 4 by controversial_jack

That's why you are a hardened professional and i'm not. Probably more ability too lol

Very much doubt I’ve more ability, just trained in the job i do like everyone else. I don’t think I’m hardened, just have to get used to it, like the police, doctors etc
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 14:00 - Dec 4 with 1192 viewsSirjohnalot

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:52 - Dec 4 by onehunglow

Barristers are indeed an integral part of the syste,;I just comment on how it must feel to defend individuals like this and how it feels to see the kid's suffering LITERALLY .

I ask again:

Why are there demonstrations on the streets whereby people feel so angry about sticking insulation in a house that they tick themselves to a busy public highway and none about this grotesque insult to human rights of the genuine kind.A kid let down by us all. A sick society where sick females get impregnated with no thought of care for the child and then when the kid grows up and becomes a pain,they punish him for cramping their filthy lives.

Merry Christmas my 'rse

It’s horrible, it’s heartbreaking, it’s feel terrible, but it’s necessary.

Re the protests, justice has been done. There’ll always be sick people in the world. I agree that if people want to protest, this would be better thing but you always have to keep an eye on the dangers of interrupting a fair trial
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 14:40 - Dec 4 with 1155 viewsKeithHaynes

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 13:52 - Dec 4 by onehunglow

I ask again:

Merry Christmas my 'rse

They hadn’t been sentenced in October, it’s a hard one to take I know.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 15:59 - Dec 4 with 1092 viewsJack123

Rest In Peace young man. x

Got to be one of the worst crimes I have seen.

libera nos a malo

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 16:30 - Dec 4 with 1059 viewsGwyn737

This has given me sleepless nights, I don’t mind admitting.

The threshold for child protection procedures to kick in is so high I’m in a pretty constant state of worry. This case has really brought it home.
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 16:59 - Dec 4 with 1034 viewsonehunglow

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 16:30 - Dec 4 by Gwyn737

This has given me sleepless nights, I don’t mind admitting.

The threshold for child protection procedures to kick in is so high I’m in a pretty constant state of worry. This case has really brought it home.

As I say,we are not protecting our young people nor indeed our old.

Until we put evil filth away we will never get it right.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 17:29 - Dec 4 with 1009 viewsSirjohnalot

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 16:59 - Dec 4 by onehunglow

As I say,we are not protecting our young people nor indeed our old.

Until we put evil filth away we will never get it right.

But that’s what’s happened. Social Services’s budgets have been slashed and their work load is huge. Think a lot of it happened during lockdown.
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 17:45 - Dec 4 with 999 viewsKeithHaynes

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 17:29 - Dec 4 by Sirjohnalot

But that’s what’s happened. Social Services’s budgets have been slashed and their work load is huge. Think a lot of it happened during lockdown.

I’m still trying to get my head round an acting sgt in their early twenties on nights trying to make a call on the hundreds of jobs on the table when all they have is a handful of resources due to cut backs. That’s the reality.

People can blame all they want, and in whichever direction they choose. The real issue is expenditure at source, and our superb public workers, no matter their appointment will always be the fodder. Shit travels down, not up.

And this is why this poor child is dead, his last words destroyed me when I read them today. I couldn’t care tbh about who there is to blame, that’s just an agenda of those that use these things to prove a point. A point that if had they had those decisions to make they wouldn’t, or couldn’t. Because they would be fast asleep safely in their beds in a protected democracy, dreaming up their next heap of rubbish just to make themselves feel justified.

This is about a child killed by people who should be swinging and therefore no longer a public financial burden. In this case for me there is no argument. Looking to blame those who try their very best to do their best is disgusting.

Goodnight all.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 17:54 - Dec 4 with 992 viewsonehunglow

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 17:45 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

I’m still trying to get my head round an acting sgt in their early twenties on nights trying to make a call on the hundreds of jobs on the table when all they have is a handful of resources due to cut backs. That’s the reality.

People can blame all they want, and in whichever direction they choose. The real issue is expenditure at source, and our superb public workers, no matter their appointment will always be the fodder. Shit travels down, not up.

And this is why this poor child is dead, his last words destroyed me when I read them today. I couldn’t care tbh about who there is to blame, that’s just an agenda of those that use these things to prove a point. A point that if had they had those decisions to make they wouldn’t, or couldn’t. Because they would be fast asleep safely in their beds in a protected democracy, dreaming up their next heap of rubbish just to make themselves feel justified.

This is about a child killed by people who should be swinging and therefore no longer a public financial burden. In this case for me there is no argument. Looking to blame those who try their very best to do their best is disgusting.

Goodnight all.

Social services always get this at times like these. They do the dirty work a do Police often they dnt help themelves.
Forget all that anyway .

My points are

why has the breakdown of family been allowed to pawn these sub humans without a squeak.

why do we expect Police to basically solve people's lives when all they get is often a discipline paper

why are not Judges fully held to accounts
. This HAD to be full life

why do we not have capital deterrent .Which upsets more.Kids being filmed whilst they are tortured or career criminals getting off through the deviousness of a barrister. How do anti capital punishment people equate this with justice.

As I say, just what sort of individual could defend this in Court. Barrister are indeed a breed apart

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 18:30 - Dec 4 with 965 viewsSirjohnalot

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 17:54 - Dec 4 by onehunglow

Social services always get this at times like these. They do the dirty work a do Police often they dnt help themelves.
Forget all that anyway .

My points are

why has the breakdown of family been allowed to pawn these sub humans without a squeak.

why do we expect Police to basically solve people's lives when all they get is often a discipline paper

why are not Judges fully held to accounts
. This HAD to be full life

why do we not have capital deterrent .Which upsets more.Kids being filmed whilst they are tortured or career criminals getting off through the deviousness of a barrister. How do anti capital punishment people equate this with justice.

As I say, just what sort of individual could defend this in Court. Barrister are indeed a breed apart

As I’ve ask before. We have no choice. We are professionally obligated to take the case unless is outside our capabilities eg.

Phrases like ‘devious barristers’ and ‘breed apart’ do you a disservice as you seem a decent person. It’s really not fair. If you can explain what their barristers did wrong here ? I sound like a stuck record but had it not been for a devious Barister Couzens would have ran a trial. He was properly advised to enter a guilty plea.

Re judges being held to account the sentences have been refereed as being too lenient.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024