Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup 11:00 - Mar 26 with 1521 viewsSwansIndependent

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup 26th Mar 2022 10:57
A respected journalist from the Daily Telegraph has stated that Wales and Scotland should step aside to allow Ukraine to compete in this years World Cup Finals. Jim White who has been instrumental in reporting at the Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent seems to have lost his way somewhat with his latest suggestion. 1

I really ? Click above.
Nearly, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 12:07 - Mar 26 with 1458 viewsGwyn737

Could just give them England’s place and be done with it.
Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 12:21 - Mar 26 with 1446 viewsLuther27

At this very moment I’m cutting up this article of his to pick up dogsht with.
Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 12:21 - Mar 26 with 1445 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Disgusting suggestion.
Sport should not be driven by politics.
Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 12:50 - Mar 26 with 1419 viewsReslovenSwan1

English football is extremely arrogant as defined by a station like Talksport.

Wales do not count for anything in their outlook, We are foreigners in their eyes like the RoI. One producer admitted it in fact after the Johnny Williams video of welsh player celebrating Iceland's win. It audience is English football fans and Welsh fans that support big urban English clubs.

It is racial in effect. It is one the extreme sensitivity end of the scale but the writer is devaluing Welsh and Scottish football. If he suggested an African team make way he would have been sacked.

Sky respond to racial abuse in their Darts events by turning down the volume not apologising or making plans to deal with the criminals involved.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 14:14 - Mar 26 with 1360 viewsFlashberryjack

If football wants to show solidarity for the oppressed, all countries should withdraw from the world cup, they won't, because football is full of hypocrisy and virtual signalling.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 16:11 - Mar 26 with 1304 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 14:14 - Mar 26 by Flashberryjack

If football wants to show solidarity for the oppressed, all countries should withdraw from the world cup, they won't, because football is full of hypocrisy and virtual signalling.

Football has already decided it is not the barometer of moral causes. The World cup will be played in Countries with big budgets and provide safety and a good vibe for the game.

It is not the World cup of "democratic Christian countries with liberal values". The organisers could however by legal agreements controlled and audited the treatment of Asian workers in Qatar with the leverage of fines and transferring the WC in the event of non conformance of basic human standards.

The Qatari's may not be nice people but if we give them the WC they would have to behave as if they were could be a line of logic. A sort of "Duty of care".

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 16:30 - Mar 26 with 1286 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 14:14 - Mar 26 by Flashberryjack

Now that I would support.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 18:45 - Mar 27 with 1131 viewsTreforys_Jack

Its suggested because Wales and Scotland are directly in Ukraine's path, wow some are so easily offended. Ukraine would be unlikely to accept and like some have said, I'd happily support a full boycott of this corrupt morally bankrupt competition.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 19:40 - Mar 27 with 1105 viewsLorax

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 16:11 - Mar 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Football has already decided it is not the barometer of moral causes. The World cup will be played in Countries with big budgets and provide safety and a good vibe for the game.

It is not the World cup of "democratic Christian countries with liberal values". The organisers could however by legal agreements controlled and audited the treatment of Asian workers in Qatar with the leverage of fines and transferring the WC in the event of non conformance of basic human standards.

The Qatari's may not be nice people but if we give them the WC they would have to behave as if they were could be a line of logic. A sort of "Duty of care".

Provide safety? Not for the people building the stadia, many have died. And what about the health of the competitors out in that heat? Not forgetting the country's human rights record.

Qatar was chosen because of corruption, their big budget bought off the relevant people.

I;m 100% with Treforys on this, the WC should not be in Qatar. I'd say I'd boycott it but who of any import would notice and I'd probably be accused of virtue signalling!
Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 21:42 - Mar 28 with 968 viewsonehunglow

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 19:40 - Mar 27 by Lorax

Provide safety? Not for the people building the stadia, many have died. And what about the health of the competitors out in that heat? Not forgetting the country's human rights record.

Qatar was chosen because of corruption, their big budget bought off the relevant people.

I;m 100% with Treforys on this, the WC should not be in Qatar. I'd say I'd boycott it but who of any import would notice and I'd probably be accused of virtue signalling!

Ideally BOTH Scotland Wales(if qualify) and England should withdraw .This will be the dirtiesr,most blood stained WC ever.Yet, we are celebrating getting to the play off final.
It' s pure hypocrisy .

We (the western world)shout much about human rights but when the big money appears,morally goes out of the window.

If we fail to qualify I will not be too sick as my country will not participate in this disgusting spectacle in a vicious,corrupt land of backward scum.

Let's not forget,this Saturday as with others,we will be taking the knee and waving flags for Ukraine,which is being bitchered by people who set up Chelsea in the billybollox league for Life with Roman money,geld from the darkest corner of Hell.

makes one think
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 21:46]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales urged to step aside so Ukraine can compete in the World Cup on 18:13 - Apr 2 with 779 viewsbritferry

He's gone quiet now they could end up in England's group if they get there, so I take it he won't be asking England to let them thru then

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024