Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Bale cares ? 20:54 - Mar 23 with 2812 viewsKeithHaynes

Nice work from Ian Mitchelmore.

Sections of the Spanish media have since taken aim at Wales' captain, with newspaper Marca plastering the image of a happy looking Bale and Joe Rodon in Welsh training gear alongside the headline "It doesn't hurt anymore". The accompanying text read: "Bale, who didn't even see the Clasico at the stadium, trains hard with Wales."

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 21:21 - Mar 23 with 1900 viewsFireboy2

Eff em K.

As long as he plays well and gets us through I don't give a monkeys what they say.

And I bet Gareth doesn't either.
I wonder if Bale cares ? on 21:31 - Mar 23 with 1876 viewsDr_Parnassus

I think he checked out there long ago.

Retirement around the corner if we don't qualify apparently. He does look half the player he was sadly.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 21:37 - Mar 23 with 1883 viewsraynor94

It's not hard to see why he's so disliked in Madrid

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 21:56 - Mar 23 with 1873 viewsbuilthjack

A goal every other game in La Liga.
4 champions league winners medals. Maybe a 5th this year for sitting on his bum.
Been a great player for Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 22:03 - Mar 23 with 1856 viewsjasper_T

They've told him they don't want him, not sure what else he's supposed to do.
I wonder if Bale cares ? on 22:06 - Mar 23 with 1851 viewsWhiterockin

They should have let him go to China.
I wonder if Bale cares ? on 22:36 - Mar 23 with 1825 viewsbennytheblue

Treating him poorly, zidane mainly but also the hierarchy of the club. Suppose he hasn’t foregotten, treated bizarrely by the clubs fans, who are admittedly some of the most pathetic in the world.
If I was him I’d lap up my 400k a week and do as little as possible so not to further damage the body for the rest of one’s life
I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:09 - Mar 24 with 1763 viewsBest_loser

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 22:36 - Mar 23 by bennytheblue

Treating him poorly, zidane mainly but also the hierarchy of the club. Suppose he hasn’t foregotten, treated bizarrely by the clubs fans, who are admittedly some of the most pathetic in the world.
If I was him I’d lap up my 400k a week and do as little as possible so not to further damage the body for the rest of one’s life

Thought he was going to Cardiff next season if Wales qualify , not as far fetched as it sounds
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:26 - Mar 24 with 1750 viewsjack_lord

There are so many clubs who have " Bale's" but they just don't get paid as much. We have a couple of players that aren't getting in to the first team and are paid high wages by Swansea standards, Sorry Madrid, you gave him that contract and you can't offload him. We have young players who we can't offload who I thought should take a pay cut elsewhere for their own development but this isn't the case with Bale. He is at the end of his last contract (probably) and thank heavens he wants to play for his country.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 11:18 - Mar 24 with 1694 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Long ago they treated him badly despite a record of achievement.
It looks like he decided; 'ok, you look after you and I'll look after me'

Hats off to him.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 20:21 - Mar 24 with 1578 viewsSTID2017

And to think some numpties thought he was past it and wouldn't want him to play for Swansea ?
What a brilliant player he is still.
Get in !!!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 23:52 - Mar 24 with 1494 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 20:21 - Mar 24 by STID2017

And to think some numpties thought he was past it and wouldn't want him to play for Swansea ?
What a brilliant player he is still.
Get in !!!

Past what? Past his best?

Of course he is.

You are a very reactionary poster aye. The guy is thinking about playing in the championship next season for Gods sake.

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 23:59 - Mar 24 with 1498 viewsSTID2017

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 23:52 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Past what? Past his best?

Of course he is.

You are a very reactionary poster aye. The guy is thinking about playing in the championship next season for Gods sake.

I am not saying he is still of the standard to be rated in the top three or four in the world which od course he was in his prime.
I am referring to those who said he was so past it they wouldn't want him here at Swansea as he isn't good enough for us.
He would rip the Championship apart if he played for us.
Surely you aren't arguing with that as well ?
Or are you going to prove my point that you just react to my posts and argue for arguments sake ?
Anyway on a high after that game so not wasting my good feelings on you.
Ciao adios

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 00:21 - Mar 25 with 1479 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 23:59 - Mar 24 by STID2017

I am not saying he is still of the standard to be rated in the top three or four in the world which od course he was in his prime.
I am referring to those who said he was so past it they wouldn't want him here at Swansea as he isn't good enough for us.
He would rip the Championship apart if he played for us.
Surely you aren't arguing with that as well ?
Or are you going to prove my point that you just react to my posts and argue for arguments sake ?
Anyway on a high after that game so not wasting my good feelings on you.
Ciao adios

Did anyone say he wasn’t good enough for the Championship then?

It would be all about him is what one person said. Is that what you are referring to?

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 00:25 - Mar 25 with 1467 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bale to Swansea? by Dr_Parnassus 11 Mar 2022 9:45
As much as it would be hilarious to see the reaction, don’t see much legs in this one (or much legs left in him as it goes).

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/12542544/gareth-bale-real-madrid-boss-carlo-ancelotti-all-but-confirms-welshman-will-leave-club-this-summer

“ Last month, Sky Sports News reported Bale is considering ending his playing career this summer if Wales fail to qualify for this year's World Cup, but might consider joining a Championship club if he helps his country make the tournament in Qatar.

Wales face a play-off against Austria in Cardiff in March and, if they win, they will then face a showdown against either Scotland or Ukraine for a place in the finals.

Wales have not qualified for the World Cup since 1958 and Bale is keen to represent his country at the tournament before the end of his career.

But if Wales fail at the play-off stage, retirement could be on the cards.

However, if Wales do reach their first World Cup in 64 years, Bale could consider signing a short-term deal with a Premier League or Championship side to ensure he is ready for the tournament.

It is believed Bale, who turns 33 in July, could consider joining Cardiff or Swansea.”

Here is the thread in question. Have a rifle through and tell me which poster said he wasn’t good enough for the championship.

Spoiler alert, nobody did.

Suppose you can accuse me of being obtuse again, to you know… actually expect what you say to be based on the truth.

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:09 - Mar 25 with 1393 viewsmagicdaps10

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 00:21 - Mar 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Did anyone say he wasn’t good enough for the Championship then?

It would be all about him is what one person said. Is that what you are referring to?

Certainly is still more than half the player he was THAT is for sure.

Last nights display was with how many minutes under his belt in how many months!? Phenomenal.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:10 - Mar 25 with 1392 viewsSTID2017

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 00:25 - Mar 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Bale to Swansea? by Dr_Parnassus 11 Mar 2022 9:45
As much as it would be hilarious to see the reaction, don’t see much legs in this one (or much legs left in him as it goes).

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/12542544/gareth-bale-real-madrid-boss-carlo-ancelotti-all-but-confirms-welshman-will-leave-club-this-summer

“ Last month, Sky Sports News reported Bale is considering ending his playing career this summer if Wales fail to qualify for this year's World Cup, but might consider joining a Championship club if he helps his country make the tournament in Qatar.

Wales face a play-off against Austria in Cardiff in March and, if they win, they will then face a showdown against either Scotland or Ukraine for a place in the finals.

Wales have not qualified for the World Cup since 1958 and Bale is keen to represent his country at the tournament before the end of his career.

But if Wales fail at the play-off stage, retirement could be on the cards.

However, if Wales do reach their first World Cup in 64 years, Bale could consider signing a short-term deal with a Premier League or Championship side to ensure he is ready for the tournament.

It is believed Bale, who turns 33 in July, could consider joining Cardiff or Swansea.”

Here is the thread in question. Have a rifle through and tell me which poster said he wasn’t good enough for the championship.

Spoiler alert, nobody did.

Suppose you can accuse me of being obtuse again, to you know… actually expect what you say to be based on the truth.

As you obviously misread my post here is the relevant part again:
"And to think some numpties thought he was past it and wouldn't want him to play for Swansea ?"
Which part of that says " on this forum" or whatever ?
I also read and take part in many discussions on other Swans forums, as well as Facebook, Twitter, various What's App groups, replies to news stories in the press, plus actually talking to many Swans fans in the flesh, especially before, during and after games.
The world ( with all respect to Keith) does not just revolve around this forum.
Just enjoy the result if you can instead of trying to prove my opinion wrong on this one ?
Or as I said are you just arguing because it's me again, even though you cannot because I haven't cited the source of those opinions ( and please don't ask me to - normal people accept others opinions. Just do that for once )
Over and out, sport

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:52 - Mar 26 with 1212 views73__73

Real Madrid are much bigger than Gareth Bale.
He maybe a big fish in the welsh pool, but he’s nothing more than a little tadpole in Madrid’s ocean.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 09:14 - Mar 26 with 1212 viewsFireboy2

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:52 - Mar 26 by 73__73

Real Madrid are much bigger than Gareth Bale.
He maybe a big fish in the welsh pool, but he’s nothing more than a little tadpole in Madrid’s ocean.

It's really good to see a tadpole get under the skin of a giant of a club.
I wonder if Bale cares ? on 10:21 - Mar 26 with 1193 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:10 - Mar 25 by STID2017

As you obviously misread my post here is the relevant part again:
"And to think some numpties thought he was past it and wouldn't want him to play for Swansea ?"
Which part of that says " on this forum" or whatever ?
I also read and take part in many discussions on other Swans forums, as well as Facebook, Twitter, various What's App groups, replies to news stories in the press, plus actually talking to many Swans fans in the flesh, especially before, during and after games.
The world ( with all respect to Keith) does not just revolve around this forum.
Just enjoy the result if you can instead of trying to prove my opinion wrong on this one ?
Or as I said are you just arguing because it's me again, even though you cannot because I haven't cited the source of those opinions ( and please don't ask me to - normal people accept others opinions. Just do that for once )
Over and out, sport

''I am referring to those who said he was so past it they wouldn't want him here at Swansea as he isn't good enough for us.''

You literally have no idea what you are typing.

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 10:22 - Mar 26 with 1192 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 08:09 - Mar 25 by magicdaps10

Certainly is still more than half the player he was THAT is for sure.

Last nights display was with how many minutes under his belt in how many months!? Phenomenal.

Top 3 players in the world, to considering either retirement or playing in the Championship.

Id say that was half the player he was.

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 13:21 - Mar 26 with 1139 viewsSTID2017

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 10:21 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

''I am referring to those who said he was so past it they wouldn't want him here at Swansea as he isn't good enough for us.''

You literally have no idea what you are typing.

Please show me where I said "on this site" ?
As I explained to you I was referring to the whole of the social media as well as person to person discussions that I have been involved in.
Sadly that is obviously too much for you to comprehend
You literally have no understanding of what you are reading.
Also you accused me a while ago of "trolling" you ?
Clearly it is you who are now obsessed with my posts and cannot resist the opportunity to try and score points against me, even when, as in this case, you have no foundation to base your response on.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 13:28]

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 14:23 - Mar 26 with 1114 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 13:21 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Please show me where I said "on this site" ?
As I explained to you I was referring to the whole of the social media as well as person to person discussions that I have been involved in.
Sadly that is obviously too much for you to comprehend
You literally have no understanding of what you are reading.
Also you accused me a while ago of "trolling" you ?
Clearly it is you who are now obsessed with my posts and cannot resist the opportunity to try and score points against me, even when, as in this case, you have no foundation to base your response on.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 13:28]

Of course you meant other places.

You tried to have a dig at a few people without expecting to be pulled up on it. You have a rich history of saying nonsense and then crying foul when asked to expand or show an example.

You won’t fool me I’m afraid. I wouldn’t bother trying.

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 16:59 - Mar 26 with 1087 viewsSTID2017

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 14:23 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course you meant other places.

You tried to have a dig at a few people without expecting to be pulled up on it. You have a rich history of saying nonsense and then crying foul when asked to expand or show an example.

You won’t fool me I’m afraid. I wouldn’t bother trying.

I don't fool you ?
What on earth are you on about you clown ?
I have told you what views I have stated and where. If you are too arrogant to accept it then that is your problem not mine.
Perhaps you should try spending some time away from here and consult with others on different outlets and with real fans.
Then you will actually realise you are talking crap as normal.
BTW stop trolling me eh ?

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 17:03 - Mar 26 with 1081 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wonder if Bale cares ? on 16:59 - Mar 26 by STID2017

I don't fool you ?
What on earth are you on about you clown ?
I have told you what views I have stated and where. If you are too arrogant to accept it then that is your problem not mine.
Perhaps you should try spending some time away from here and consult with others on different outlets and with real fans.
Then you will actually realise you are talking crap as normal.
BTW stop trolling me eh ?

Correct, you don’t fool me.

I don’t believe for a second you were talking about people in other places. You were having a dig at people on here, and hoped nobody would question you.

Well I did and provided the discussion. You are just going to have to try to post with a bit of honesty. But hey, maybe I’m being obtuse right?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024