Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' 14:40 - Jun 30 with 1351 viewstheloneranger

Bernie Ecclestone has said he would take a bullet for Russian dictator Vladimir Putin.

I hope someone will take the short arsed pr1ck up on his request!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:07 - Jun 30 with 1308 viewsonehunglow

An Appalling man in every way.
It's hard to know where to start

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:09 - Jun 30 with 1307 viewsWingstandwood

Aye they all get their adoring supporters whether that be child killers, woman killers, serial killers what with the sack loads of prison letter fan-mail, ditto murdering dictators!

What did George Galloway say to Saddam Hussein? Ahhh that's it "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength your indefatigability."

Argus!

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:27 - Jun 30 with 1285 viewsBoundy

Take comfort that he's not long for this world

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:32 - Jun 30 with 1275 viewsunion_jack

The thing is with people who have so much power is that they think they can say anything and people will nod in agreement.

He’s a poisonous character who should be ripped apart in the press and media over this. Probably won’t bother him though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:40 - Jun 30 with 1267 viewspencoedjack

I wonder if he would think the same way if his daughters were being killed or raped by Russian soldiers as those poor Ukrainian women are.
Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:48 - Jun 30 with 1261 viewsmagicdaps10

The money men sticking together!

Unfortunately the world has become what i class as a triangle, the top of the triangle has no one to answer or to explain too, these people then become convinced with their word, believe it correct all the time, quickly becoming blind to all that falls outside their view.

The bigger issue for us everyday people is that it's becoming more and more like this with businesses both big and small in the UK, people who are top of the truangle n their professions are seeing how these people react and are starting to behave more and more like them.

These people think they can say and do what they want and believe it to the correct way.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 17:31 - Jun 30 with 1210 viewshobo

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 15:32 - Jun 30 by union_jack

The thing is with people who have so much power is that they think they can say anything and people will nod in agreement.

He’s a poisonous character who should be ripped apart in the press and media over this. Probably won’t bother him though.

I'm sure Bernie knows Putin far better than any of us. Nobody here is really in a position to judge his opinions
Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 17:35 - Jun 30 with 1202 viewsFlashberryjack

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 17:31 - Jun 30 by hobo

I'm sure Bernie knows Putin far better than any of us. Nobody here is really in a position to judge his opinions

Jesus wept.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 17:42 - Jun 30 with 1195 viewspikeypaul

So you would agree that Hitler was a good egg since Himmler thought so,and after all Himmler did know Hitler better than you,so he must be correct.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 17:44 - Jun 30 with 1194 viewsKeithHaynes

Putin, probably the type of bloke you would judge by his actions.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 18:00 - Jun 30 with 1183 viewsbritferry

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 18:31 - Jun 30 with 1144 viewsshingle

Well there are thousands of idiots currently taking bullets for Putin.
Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 21:43 - Jun 30 with 1042 viewshobo

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 17:42 - Jun 30 by pikeypaul

So you would agree that Hitler was a good egg since Himmler thought so,and after all Himmler did know Hitler better than you,so he must be correct.

Do you have a link to confirm Himmler's opinion of Hitler?
Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 21:59 - Jun 30 with 1023 viewsBoundy

yeah ok

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 22:26 - Jun 30 with 1012 viewsraynor94

Ah look out the troll is alive and well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 22:53 - Jun 30 with 987 viewshobo

Bernie Ecclestone ... Putin a 'first class person' on 22:26 - Jun 30 by raynor94

Ah look out the troll is alive and well

Ah so you are! Glad you're well bud
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024