Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malick Yalcouye 16:46 - Jul 24 with 6136 viewsblackswan

Any truth in the rumour we have agreed terms for a permanent transfer?
0
Malick Yalcouye on 16:56 - Jul 24 with 6048 viewsWhiterockin

I hope not.
1
Malick Yalcouye on 17:10 - Jul 24 with 5998 viewsMartyn

Under contract until summer 2029
Transfermkt value 12m peaked at 17m
Only 20

Highly unlikely Brighton would sell.
I dont think we would spend 10 plus for another MF
1
Malick Yalcouye on 17:14 - Jul 24 with 5974 viewsDr_Winston

Malick Yalcouye on 16:56 - Jul 24 by Whiterockin

I hope not.


I thought he showed flashes of being absolutely outstanding and just needed a run of 5-10 games to find his feet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

3
Malick Yalcouye on 17:18 - Jul 24 with 5919 viewsWhiterockin

Malick Yalcouye on 17:14 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

I thought he showed flashes of being absolutely outstanding and just needed a run of 5-10 games to find his feet.


I have to disagree. Although I thought he was good in spells he gave away possession to easily. But mainly because we are well stocked in that area and need to strengthen elsewhere.
1
Malick Yalcouye on 17:38 - Jul 24 with 5827 viewsjack_lord

Malick Yalcouye on 17:14 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

I thought he showed flashes of being absolutely outstanding and just needed a run of 5-10 games to find his feet.


While I don't think we will or have made any offer - I think this guy is a top top player. I don't want to go over the top and make ridiculous statements but I think he could go far

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

0
Malick Yalcouye on 17:55 - Jul 24 with 5704 viewsraynor94

Id certainly welcome him back but it would have to be a loan we can't afford prices that are quoted

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Malick Yalcouye on 18:03 - Jul 24 with 5661 viewsDr_Winston

Malick Yalcouye on 17:18 - Jul 24 by Whiterockin

I have to disagree. Although I thought he was good in spells he gave away possession to easily. But mainly because we are well stocked in that area and need to strengthen elsewhere.


Which is where having games to get up to speed comes in. It's hard to adjust to the pace of the Championship without playing in it.

When he was on the ball he looked very dangerous.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Malick Yalcouye on 18:08 - Jul 24 with 5633 viewsBoundy

Malick Yalcouye on 18:03 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

Which is where having games to get up to speed comes in. It's hard to adjust to the pace of the Championship without playing in it.

When he was on the ball he looked very dangerous.


I thought that with a run in the side we'd see what he was about and although not outstanding I thought his awarenessand technical ability derserved him having more minutes than he had .I wouldn't be adverse seeing him back her

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Login to get fewer ads

Malick Yalcouye on 18:15 - Jul 24 with 5597 viewsGVJack

I wouldn't mind seeing him back, young and didn't stop running. Happy to put a foot in too. He could provide cover/competition for the central midfield positions.

Maybe another loan with an option/invitation to buy next year?
1
Malick Yalcouye on 19:10 - Jul 24 with 5383 viewsSgorioFruit

I'd love to see him here next season.

Ronald on the other hand, do we have to endure another season of watching him? I don't think i can. It will wreck me.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth. The caller out of bullshit since that letter to Paul Clement made planetswans famous. For a while.
Poll: Cardiff Are Relegated

-1
Malick Yalcouye on 19:37 - Jul 24 with 5264 viewsKeithHaynes

Malick Yalcouye on 17:38 - Jul 24 by jack_lord

While I don't think we will or have made any offer - I think this guy is a top top player. I don't want to go over the top and make ridiculous statements but I think he could go far


The only info we have is that Matos wouldn’t say no.
But the X fools punting this are new accounts and generally idiots.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Malick Yalcouye on 19:39 - Jul 24 with 5254 viewsJJBomber

Malick Yalcouye on 18:03 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

Which is where having games to get up to speed comes in. It's hard to adjust to the pace of the Championship without playing in it.

When he was on the ball he looked very dangerous.


Hard to adjust to the pace of the Championship but far too easy to adjust to the pace of the Swans!
0
Malick Yalcouye on 19:47 - Jul 24 with 5221 viewsKeithHaynes

Not sure he had the game time to prove a point, his stats in pre play that is two to three passes before an assist by another player are meant to be good, but I’ve not seen the evidence.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Malick Yalcouye on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 5181 viewsunion_jack

Malick Yalcouye on 19:10 - Jul 24 by SgorioFruit

I'd love to see him here next season.

Ronald on the other hand, do we have to endure another season of watching him? I don't think i can. It will wreck me.


That’s a terrible confidence shattering post.

Unfortunately, it’s exactly how I feel. I wish he’d come good and we could all get behind him but he’s had enough opportunity now I think.

Crazy idea though, how would he be at RB I wonder?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

1
Malick Yalcouye on 20:28 - Jul 24 with 5060 viewsswansjack84

I really liked him and think he adds something different. Personally I would be over the moon if he signed. He got better as the season went on and brought creativity. Though I struggle to see us signing him due to the amount.
0
Malick Yalcouye on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 4972 viewsOptimisticJack

I really like Yalcouye.
Don't think we quite saw the best of him last season.
Would love to see this happen.
The lad has real potential.
Leon Briton coaching him could be a great fit for him and the club.
[Post edited 24 Jul 22:04]

Optimisticjack

2
Malick Yalcouye on 21:12 - Jul 24 with 4887 viewsKeithHaynes

Source tells me although it won’t be just him he’s off to Hoffenheim.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Malick Yalcouye on 21:37 - Jul 24 with 4764 viewsncswan

Malick Yalcouye on 19:54 - Jul 24 by union_jack

That’s a terrible confidence shattering post.

Unfortunately, it’s exactly how I feel. I wish he’d come good and we could all get behind him but he’s had enough opportunity now I think.

Crazy idea though, how would he be at RB I wonder?


I asked about that last season, especially after seeing Key struggle last winter. If I were him, then that's what I would push for and ask the manager for opportunities.
0
Malick Yalcouye on 22:33 - Jul 24 with 4576 viewsLandore_Jack

Malick Yalcouye on 21:12 - Jul 24 by KeithHaynes

Source tells me although it won’t be just him he’s off to Hoffenheim.


https://africasoccer.com/malic

#backtojack

1
Malick Yalcouye on 09:12 - Jul 25 with 4059 viewssP7qupUf

I was impressed with him and thought he was under used. Certainly played on the front foot and got us moving forward quickly. He changed the tempo of our play when he came on. Sure, he lost the ball on occasion... so did Franco but that seems to have been overlooked.
2
Malick Yalcouye on 18:30 - Jul 25 with 3447 viewsDippersmate

Malick Yalcouye on 19:54 - Jul 24 by union_jack

That’s a terrible confidence shattering post.

Unfortunately, it’s exactly how I feel. I wish he’d come good and we could all get behind him but he’s had enough opportunity now I think.

Crazy idea though, how would he be at RB I wonder?


I suggested that more than once. He looked a better defender than Key at times whereas Key loo,ed better going forward!
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026