Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants 16:09 - Sep 25 with 5135 views1983

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants


Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls


Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 16:36 - Sep 25 with 3597 viewsWhiterockin

I don't support anything illegal. Do I support legal migration yes. Many positions need filling where there is a skills shortage and I don't necessarily mean minimum wage workers.
5
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 16:37 - Sep 25 with 3628 viewsWingstandwood

To those that support the arrival of illegal immigrants? What facets of subhuman/animalistic behaviour, murder, rape, organised crime, unsafe streets and social decay appeals to you the most?


Argus!

3
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:29 - Sep 25 with 3547 viewsonehunglow

Who’s answered Yes
One illegal is too many
I don’t class legitimate entries as “ migrants”
Just me

We need legally accepted workers
We could ideally export our won’t ever work shite

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:34 - Sep 25 with 3557 viewsunion_jack

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:29 - Sep 25 by onehunglow

Who’s answered Yes
One illegal is too many
I don’t class legitimate entries as “ migrants”
Just me

We need legally accepted workers
We could ideally export our won’t ever work shite


It beggars belief doesn’t it? 3 people in fact.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:39 - Sep 25 with 3547 viewspencoedjack

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:34 - Sep 25 by union_jack

It beggars belief doesn’t it? 3 people in fact.


Let’s hope they are moved in next door to them.
0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:55 - Sep 25 with 3528 viewsAguycalledJack

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:39 - Sep 25 by pencoedjack

Let’s hope they are moved in next door to them.


Exactly this. I assume these people have front doors on their houses.
0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 18:23 - Sep 25 with 3470 viewsGwyn737

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:55 - Sep 25 by AguycalledJack

Exactly this. I assume these people have front doors on their houses.


I assume these people are having a bit of mischief.
1
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 19:05 - Sep 25 with 3467 viewsTogg

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:29 - Sep 25 by onehunglow

Who’s answered Yes
One illegal is too many
I don’t class legitimate entries as “ migrants”
Just me

We need legally accepted workers
We could ideally export our won’t ever work shite


I think we can probably work that one out.
Go through the legal routes if you want to come to the UK.
If you're fleeing persecution you will find the UK very fair. However for those coming on the Normandy shuttle, with no ID etc. it needs to stop!
2
Login to get fewer ads

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 19:18 - Sep 25 with 3443 viewsonehunglow

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 19:05 - Sep 25 by Togg

I think we can probably work that one out.
Go through the legal routes if you want to come to the UK.
If you're fleeing persecution you will find the UK very fair. However for those coming on the Normandy shuttle, with no ID etc. it needs to stop!


Thought it might be someone playing the cad
Predictable like reactions I get regarding international breaks
Pavlov dogs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 19:46 - Sep 25 with 3442 viewsjack_lord

I can not see why there is any person who is legitimately on here supporting these people who absolutely should not be here and think they have a right because they have paid some trafficker a load of dosh and rock up on a dinghy. I wish the French would support a huge group of British people being able to line the French coast and given carte blanche to destroy any of the vessels.
more so - round all of them up - drive them in great big trucks and on it to Africa and dump them there.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 20:18 - Sep 25 with 3417 viewsJJBomber

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 19:46 - Sep 25 by jack_lord

I can not see why there is any person who is legitimately on here supporting these people who absolutely should not be here and think they have a right because they have paid some trafficker a load of dosh and rock up on a dinghy. I wish the French would support a huge group of British people being able to line the French coast and given carte blanche to destroy any of the vessels.
more so - round all of them up - drive them in great big trucks and on it to Africa and dump them there.


The French are glad to get rid of them, so their aim is to help them leave. I would be doing the same if I was French. The UK is causing the problems in the north of France. If it wasn't for soft touch Britain, they wouldn't be there and Calais could return to normality.
1
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 20:29 - Sep 25 with 3388 viewsDr_Winston

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 16:36 - Sep 25 by Whiterockin

I don't support anything illegal. Do I support legal migration yes. Many positions need filling where there is a skills shortage and I don't necessarily mean minimum wage workers.


We currently have a situation where kebab shops are sponsoring "skilled" migrant workers. It's nonsensical. The Government have completely lost control of the situation and show no interest or ability in fixing it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

4
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 3348 viewsmax936

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 16:36 - Sep 25 by Whiterockin

I don't support anything illegal. Do I support legal migration yes. Many positions need filling where there is a skills shortage and I don't necessarily mean minimum wage workers.


I concur, 100%
0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 08:14 - Sep 26 with 3166 views1983

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 20:18 - Sep 25 by JJBomber

The French are glad to get rid of them, so their aim is to help them leave. I would be doing the same if I was French. The UK is causing the problems in the north of France. If it wasn't for soft touch Britain, they wouldn't be there and Calais could return to normality.


The French have short memories, the Brits were their saviours during WW2.
Turn these effing boats around the minute they enter our waters,

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

1
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 10:18 - Sep 26 with 3092 viewsonehunglow

Many do
Many believe we have a duty , in law, to provide for them
Nuts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 10:28 - Sep 26 with 3086 viewsunion_jack

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 17:34 - Sep 25 by union_jack

It beggars belief doesn’t it? 3 people in fact.


Up to 9 now.

Didn’t someone in here ‘win’ POTY using a similar method? Just a thought🧐

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

1
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 10:38 - Sep 26 with 3082 viewsWingstandwood

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 10:28 - Sep 26 by union_jack

Up to 9 now.

Didn’t someone in here ‘win’ POTY using a similar method? Just a thought🧐


Controversial Jack has signed up with multiple accounts?

Argus!

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:05 - Sep 26 with 3050 viewsonehunglow

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 10:38 - Sep 26 by Wingstandwood

Controversial Jack has signed up with multiple accounts?


Full of controversy is that
I struggled with I’ve
Try burying a former username
It’s a perpetual phoenix

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:37 - Sep 26 with 3042 viewsmax936

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 10:28 - Sep 26 by union_jack

Up to 9 now.

Didn’t someone in here ‘win’ POTY using a similar method? Just a thought🧐


Its a bit of a poser in it
0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:44 - Sep 26 with 3036 viewsWingstandwood

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:05 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

Full of controversy is that
I struggled with I’ve
Try burying a former username
It’s a perpetual phoenix


He agreed with anything and everything that was unanimously disagreed with, and disagreed with anything and everything that was unanimously agreed with.

He frequented a world where chalk was cheese and cheese was chalk!

Argus!

2
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:47 - Sep 26 with 3017 viewsonehunglow

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:37 - Sep 26 by max936

Its a bit of a poser in it


As you know I was POTY twice but voting was rigged
I was also C of the year six years in succession
Life time president of Naysayers United

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 12:44 - Sep 26 with 3002 viewsraynor94

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:44 - Sep 26 by Wingstandwood

He agreed with anything and everything that was unanimously disagreed with, and disagreed with anything and everything that was unanimously agreed with.

He frequented a world where chalk was cheese and cheese was chalk!


He certainly did he hasn't posted in a while hope all is ok with him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

1
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 13:26 - Sep 26 with 2963 views1983

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 11:44 - Sep 26 by Wingstandwood

He agreed with anything and everything that was unanimously disagreed with, and disagreed with anything and everything that was unanimously agreed with.

He frequented a world where chalk was cheese and cheese was chalk!


As Noel Gallagher once said about Liam

"A man with a folk in a world of soup"

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

1
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 13:31 - Sep 26 with 2958 viewsWingstandwood

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 12:44 - Sep 26 by raynor94

He certainly did he hasn't posted in a while hope all is ok with him


I ponder his disappearance also, like that of Kilkennyjack who was on this particular board one day only to then disappear.

Argus!

0
Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 13:33 - Sep 26 with 2957 viewsWingstandwood

Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants on 13:26 - Sep 26 by 1983

As Noel Gallagher once said about Liam

"A man with a folk in a world of soup"



Argus!

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026