Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what do we think this weekend then ? 14:23 - Jan 7 with 3557 viewshammy

Following on from the historic victory in the FA Cup on Sunday, can the Swans repeat this feat on Saturday ?

I really believe we can continue with the good form we have shown in the past couple of matches and take the game to Man U again. With good play, a bit of luck and assuming that RVP will be missing we have every chance.

Wasn't able to make the game on Sunday but will be there this weekend to shout from the stand !

Will be hoping that Sunderland have a good result against them tonight and continue to affect the confidence of Moyes and his boys.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 14:53 - Jan 7 with 3515 viewsQuakerJack

anyone know when/if they've ever been beaten twice at home in the same season by the same team?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 3499 viewsscottishjack

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 14:53 - Jan 7 by QuakerJack

anyone know when/if they've ever been beaten twice at home in the same season by the same team?

In the same week! Never mind season!
So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:04 - Jan 7 with 3487 viewsQuakerJack

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:01 - Jan 7 by scottishjack

In the same week! Never mind season!

I bet that's never been done.

be hell of a quiz question if we win on Saturday.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:08 - Jan 7 with 3476 viewsPegojack

Tough one to call. All the bookies will be showing us to get beat again, but who knows?

I'll be there, more in hope than expectation, and I will be over the moon if we take a point.
So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:10 - Jan 7 with 3469 viewsDarran

There's not going to be much change in our team on Saturday they'll probably make 6 or 7 changes.
Take a point right now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:18 - Jan 7 with 3442 viewswaynekerr55

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:10 - Jan 7 by Darran

There's not going to be much change in our team on Saturday they'll probably make 6 or 7 changes.
Take a point right now.

agree - will be a different kettle of fish with Carrick back in. However - if we defend properly and keep the ball well, there's something in the game for us

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:18 - Jan 7 with 3442 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I think we'll play very well, maybe even better than Sunday, but United will be much better I fear, especially with Rooney back. A point would be sensational, a win? well, too good to be true possibly...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:19 - Jan 7 with 3438 viewsJACKARSE

A point would be a real result a good confident performance would be great. Two completely different games ........
Login to get fewer ads

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 16:02 - Jan 7 with 3357 viewshammy

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:10 - Jan 7 by Darran

Take a point right now.

I suspect that 3 of our back 4 will be different ... Angel, Ash and Ben coming back in. We haven't really got any other players to bring in, given the injuries. They're bound to include De Gea, Vidic, Evra, Carrick and Rooney, so will be stronger. So should be a very interesting game ... and would also take a point, but would like to see us play a similar game to Sunday (try and get an early goal and then look to keep possession).

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 16:14 - Jan 7 with 3328 viewstomdickharry

We will loose by a couple of goals and the doom merchants will be on this board on Saturday evening slating all and sundry.
So what do we think this weekend then ? on 16:16 - Jan 7 with 3320 viewsDull1Thomas

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 16:14 - Jan 7 by tomdickharry

We will loose by a couple of goals and the doom merchants will be on this board on Saturday evening slating all and sundry.

and we have to keep the media Taffia happy.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 17:11 - Jan 7 with 3253 viewsWhiterockin

Personally I think we should just loose the match deliberately as a thank you for last weekend.
So what do we think this weekend then ? on 08:25 - Jan 8 with 3086 viewshammy

Would just about accept a defeat if we perform as well as we have done in the last 2 games and are as positive in attack. Man U will no doubt be fired up for this one and we will need to defend within an inch of our lives. Under these circumstances a 2-1 defeat would be acceptable but would love to sneak a 1-0 win. Would really set us up for the rest of the season and the fall out at Man U would be every bit as entertaining as the situation at Carediff ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 09:07 - Jan 8 with 3028 viewsbuilthjack

Have got a sneaky feeling we will get a result, probably a draw

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 13:29 - Jan 8 with 2943 viewsJACKARSE

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 09:07 - Jan 8 by builthjack

Have got a sneaky feeling we will get a result, probably a draw

A point would be a real result a good confident performance would be great. Two completely different games ........
So what do we think this weekend then ? on 13:36 - Jan 8 with 2918 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

(FFS)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 14:19 - Jan 8 with 2860 viewstherealme

Rooney and Persie are due back according to physio room but i'll be surprised if either start especially rvp

We need to attack them from the off, they're so vulnerable at the moment

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 15:53 - Jan 8 with 2804 viewsLord_Bony

So what do we think this weekend then ? on 13:36 - Jan 8 by FearOfAJackPlanet

(FFS)

Go and get a life

Ffs

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024