Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only disappointment last night was..... 09:06 - Feb 21 with 1805 viewsJethroJack

.....apart from not scoring the 2-3 goals we deserved, was the fact that Napoli didn't play in their traditional sky blue shirts. I've seen them a few times in the Coppa Italia recently on Sky & they've worn the yellow kit each time.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 9:10]
The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:12 - Feb 21 with 1761 viewsLiberty

I didn't let it ruin my evening. Personally dont care what colour opposition plays in.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:15 - Feb 21 with 1743 viewshobo

I walked out as soon as I saw they were in their yellow kit
The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:18 - Feb 21 with 1717 viewsJethroJack

The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:12 - Feb 21 by Liberty

I didn't let it ruin my evening. Personally dont care what colour opposition plays in.

I was so gutted at their choice of kit, I thought about leaving at half time and asking for a refund.
The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:40 - Feb 21 with 1647 viewsStarsky

It's not the only disappointment boys. There's another thread about people leaving early.
I feel your pain boys I really do.

It's just the internet, init.

The only disappointment last night was..... on 10:02 - Feb 21 with 1602 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:15 - Feb 21 by hobo

When I saw the colour of the assistant refrees' kits I was furious and left after eighty four and a half minutes in protest,

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The only disappointment last night was..... on 10:12 - Feb 21 with 1564 viewsJackSomething

The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:40 - Feb 21 by Starsky

It's not the only disappointment boys. There's another thread about people leaving early.
I feel your pain boys I really do.

I'm going to assume the OP was posting this with tongue lodged in cheek, but if not, the collected disappointments after such a superb performance are:

Napoli didn't wear blue
Some fans left early
Canas was terrible (apparently)

It's a wonder any of us could get out of bed to face the day.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The only disappointment last night was..... on 10:17 - Feb 21 with 1542 viewsGretsch

Problem on here you cant make a simple innocent comment without someone making a witty reply, and then others then copying and not being so funny.

I for one like to see away teams play in traditional old colours, same as I like to see us play in white whenever we can like last Sunday, could have worn white against Everton.

Dont think he's saying he's devestated, just commeenting on a football issue.

If colours dont matter them up the road wouldnt be hating it so much.
The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:31 - Feb 21 with 1414 viewsJohnw102

Most disappointing was the attendance 18000, where I sit very few of the regular ST Holders.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:39 - Feb 21 with 1383 views3swan

The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:31 - Feb 21 by Johnw102

Most disappointing was the attendance 18000, where I sit very few of the regular ST Holders.

Surprised when I saw that figure as it looked as good as a home sell out. Add the Napoli fans and it would be 19,500 ish
The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:43 - Feb 21 with 1365 viewsApeShit

The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:15 - Feb 21 by hobo

I hope the OP is joking.
The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:55 - Feb 21 with 1319 viewsarfurjob

Not having season ticket holders around me made for a better atmosphere...

some st holders where is stand just want to watch the game and would prefer to be sitting elsewhere.

Allocated seating is a biatch.
The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:58 - Feb 21 with 1304 viewsJethroJack

The only disappointment last night was..... on 10:12 - Feb 21 by JackSomething

I'm going to assume the OP was posting this with tongue lodged in cheek, but if not, the collected disappointments after such a superb performance are:

Napoli didn't wear blue
Some fans left early
Canas was terrible (apparently)

It's a wonder any of us could get out of bed to face the day.

I was deadly serious.......
The only disappointment last night was..... on 11:59 - Feb 21 with 1289 viewsSpratty

The only disappointment last night was..... on 10:02 - Feb 21 by Joe_bradshaw

When I saw the colour of the assistant refrees' kits I was furious and left after eighty four and a half minutes in protest,

But more than atoned for by that entertaining synchronised referees pre match warm up at the side of the pitch
The only disappointment last night was..... on 12:30 - Feb 21 with 1216 viewsGlyn1

If they are playing at blue in Naples, won't there be a colour clash with our away kit?

Will the Swans be wearing white?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The only disappointment last night was..... on 12:55 - Feb 21 with 1151 viewsepaul

The only disappointment last night was..... on 09:18 - Feb 21 by JethroJack

I was so gutted at their choice of kit, I thought about leaving at half time and asking for a refund.

Leave before 90 minutes is up, be careful you could get banned

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The only disappointment last night was..... on 12:59 - Feb 21 with 1125 viewsLiberty

The only disappointment last night was..... on 12:30 - Feb 21 by Glyn1

If they are playing at blue in Naples, won't there be a colour clash with our away kit?

Will the Swans be wearing white?

Got away with it at Everton, personally would love to see us in White at their place.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The only disappointment last night was..... on 13:02 - Feb 21 with 1114 viewsJethroJack

The only disappointment last night was..... on 12:55 - Feb 21 by epaul

Leave before 90 minutes is up, be careful you could get banned

My usual routine is to leave 10 minutes AFTER the end, but that routine was sorely tested last night by that damn yellow kit
The only disappointment last night was..... on 13:48 - Feb 21 with 1045 viewsSwanseajill

The only disappointment last night was..... on 13:02 - Feb 21 by JethroJack

My usual routine is to leave 10 minutes AFTER the end, but that routine was sorely tested last night by that damn yellow kit

Darran is sending that yellow shirt back ASAP, Amy wants a blue one, the colour suits her eyes better.
The only disappointment last night was..... on 16:30 - Feb 21 with 929 viewsSwanjaxs

The only disappointment last night was..... on 13:48 - Feb 21 by Swanseajill

Darran is sending that yellow shirt back ASAP, Amy wants a blue one, the colour suits her eyes better.

But the yellow shirt matches Darran's teeth
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 16:32]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The only disappointment last night was..... on 16:35 - Feb 21 with 903 viewsDarran

The only disappointment last night was..... on 16:30 - Feb 21 by Swanjaxs

But the yellow shirt matches Darran's teeth
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 16:32]

You must be thinking of someone else. (Oldjack)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The only disappointment last night was..... on 16:51 - Feb 21 with 851 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How can the attendace be "disappointing" All the home allocation was sold out. I am not sure the 18,000 is correct that just seems to be an estimate. I guess there were 1500 space in the away end but tighter segregation regulations for the Europa Cup mean we can't sell the empty seats.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The only disappointment last night was..... on 16:53 - Feb 21 with 839 viewsmax936

Mine was not seeing Cyril the Swan and Cybil doing the half time penalty shootout

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024