Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 mill 19:09 - Jun 17 with 4352 viewsOldjack

for this little Shyte http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paper-talk-cardiff-cit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

9 mill on 19:10 - Jun 17 with 3508 viewsDarran

If that goes through for £9million it'll be one of the craziest transfers of all time.

£9million.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9 mill on 19:14 - Jun 17 with 3469 viewsOldjack

9 mill on 19:10 - Jun 17 by Darran

If that goes through for £9million it'll be one of the craziest transfers of all time.

£9million.

init ,they've turned down 5 mill have Leeds ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

9 mill on 19:28 - Jun 17 with 3381 viewsNatterjack

9 mill on 19:14 - Jun 17 by Oldjack

init ,they've turned down 5 mill have Leeds ffs

As much as I detest the spotty prick, he's a good striker at championship level. £9m is a ridiculous sum though.
9 mill on 19:50 - Jun 17 with 3246 viewsMattG

9 mill on 19:28 - Jun 17 by Natterjack

As much as I detest the spotty prick, he's a good striker at championship level. £9m is a ridiculous sum though.

£9m for Ross McCormack? Really? That's proper mental stuff on its own but when you add in the fact that they sold him to Leeds for £350k......that's off the scale!

We got Bony for just £3m more than that. Bony, mind.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2014 19:50]
9 mill on 19:55 - Jun 17 with 3220 viewsOldjack

top scorer in the championship, 3-4 mill tops he's not even the top man is he ?

9 mill on 20:01 - Jun 17 with 3205 viewsCatullus

9 mill on 19:55 - Jun 17 by Oldjack

top scorer in the championship, 3-4 mill tops he's not even the top man is he ?

I don't think he was.

It just goes to show, they haven't learned anything! Those parachute payments will be gone before you can say "bankrupt m'lud"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

9 mill on 20:03 - Jun 17 with 3195 viewsPhil_S

If there is any truth in that then it tops anything that Manky managed last summer!!
9 mill on 20:05 - Jun 17 with 3182 viewsorion3016

That's absolutely awesome for dirty Leeds , the world has gone crazy if they pay that for him

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

9 mill on 20:10 - Jun 17 with 3157 viewsOldjack

9 mill on 20:05 - Jun 17 by orion3016

That's absolutely awesome for dirty Leeds , the world has gone crazy if they pay that for him

No only our little cousins

9 mill on 20:34 - Jun 17 with 3087 viewsHighjack

Paying over the odds to a club that's too skint to pay their players?

They really have no sense if this is anywhere near true.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9 mill on 20:44 - Jun 17 with 3037 viewsUxbridge

Blimey. Thats batshit crazy.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

9 mill on 20:47 - Jun 17 with 3013 viewsSwansNZ

I’d love this to be true.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

9 mill on 21:22 - Jun 17 with 2890 viewsllareggub

if this is true then id say it has to be some kind of money laundering or tax avoidance scheme ............unbelievable
9 mill on 21:30 - Jun 17 with 2872 viewsJackoBoostardo

So let's get this right, Tan went batshitcrazy when Makcay wasted money on players, yet it's still happening?

Sell for £350k, Buy back for £9mill?!? (And he was never really that good anyway?!?)

Craziness scale >Off the fekking charts!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

9 mill on 21:42 - Jun 17 with 2834 viewsLeonisGod

9 mill on 21:30 - Jun 17 by JackoBoostardo

So let's get this right, Tan went batshitcrazy when Makcay wasted money on players, yet it's still happening?

Sell for £350k, Buy back for £9mill?!? (And he was never really that good anyway?!?)

Craziness scale >Off the fekking charts!

Tan and Daltw.at have got no way of knowing that they're being taken for a ride. They know diddly squad about footballers. This would be hilarious if true.
9 mill on 22:02 - Jun 17 with 2788 viewsDaithejack

9 mill!!! F#%k off, this can't be true can it, , they've already bought about 17 strikers too!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

9 mill on 22:11 - Jun 17 with 2762 viewsDrizzle

9 mill on 22:02 - Jun 17 by Daithejack

9 mill!!! F#%k off, this can't be true can it, , they've already bought about 17 strikers too!

Barry Fry must be advising Tan on the quiet.
9 mill on 01:13 - Jun 18 with 2586 viewsJethroJack

That club is full of people who are as thick as pig shit.....picture this board meeting.....

Let's pay Leeds £9M for McCormack who we sold for £350K....it'll make up for the multi-million £ loss we made on the Cornelius deal with Copenhagen......oh hang on, that's wrong, INNIT.....pass me that calculator again.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 1:14]
9 mill on 01:34 - Jun 18 with 2568 viewsJackoBoostardo

9 mill on 01:13 - Jun 18 by JethroJack

That club is full of people who are as thick as pig shit.....picture this board meeting.....

Let's pay Leeds £9M for McCormack who we sold for £350K....it'll make up for the multi-million £ loss we made on the Cornelius deal with Copenhagen......oh hang on, that's wrong, INNIT.....pass me that calculator again.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 1:14]

Let me finish that boardroom conversation for you...

"A calcu-whatwasthat?"

"Errmmm... dunno mush, I've forgotted what I was saying innit. Why don't we buy that McCormack guy - I hearded he's available and we've bought everyone else!"

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

9 mill on 01:38 - Jun 18 with 2560 viewsJethroJack

9 mill on 01:34 - Jun 18 by JackoBoostardo

Let me finish that boardroom conversation for you...

"A calcu-whatwasthat?"

"Errmmm... dunno mush, I've forgotted what I was saying innit. Why don't we buy that McCormack guy - I hearded he's available and we've bought everyone else!"

Are you actually on their board?
That was SO realistic....you had me going there for a moment
9 mill on 09:10 - Jun 18 with 2324 viewspremierjack

Very good player. If he helps get then back up it will be good business for them
9 mill on 09:39 - Jun 18 with 2259 viewsJackoBoostardo

9 mill on 09:10 - Jun 18 by premierjack

Very good player. If he helps get then back up it will be good business for them

A £9 million player??

Definitely worth £350k.... but not £9mill.

[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 9:41]

9 mill on 12:02 - Jun 18 with 2099 viewspremierjack

9 mill on 09:39 - Jun 18 by JackoBoostardo

A £9 million player??

Definitely worth £350k.... but not £9mill.

[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 9:41]

No, not 9 but I'd say 5-6!

Worth 9 if he scores 20 goals and they go up
9 mill on 15:29 - Jun 18 with 1968 viewsScoobyDoo

9 mill on 20:10 - Jun 17 by Oldjack

No only our little cousins

The London based media know how thick you all are (especially you) they thought they would dangle that little carrot for you.

YOU NEVER FAIL TO LET THEM DOWN .
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 15:30]
9 mill on 12:41 - Jun 19 with 1758 viewsProudJackCity

What a load of shit.

Good day sir
THE CRIM

ProudJackCity A.K.A. "THE CRIM"..."THE PRODUCT"..."THE FUTURE" "THE PIMPLE ON CARDIFF CITY FORUMS ARSE" ...GOOD DAY SIR. "THE CRIM"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024