Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Religious bigotry 19:41 - Aug 16 with 548 viewscentrestandswan

What is it with some religious types to conduct themselves in this sort of behaviour? Let the guy rest in peace .

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/14/robin-williams-dead-westboro-baptist-

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Religious bigotry on 20:21 - Aug 16 with 527 viewsllangyfelach

F*ck Allah
f*ck the pope and the Virgin Mary
F*ck David Icke
F*ck Buddha
F*ck Lee Trundle
F*ck Bruce Lee
Etc

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Religious bigotry on 20:24 - Aug 16 with 522 viewsphact0rri

Just wait until their picketing works and someone rises from the dead... then your tune will change! :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Religious bigotry on 20:25 - Aug 16 with 521 viewsDarran

They are scum I wish they all had Ebola.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Religious bigotry on 20:25 - Aug 16 with 519 viewsllangyfelach

Religious bigotry on 20:24 - Aug 16 by phact0rri

Just wait until their picketing works and someone rises from the dead... then your tune will change! :D

I'm prepared to stand by my blasphemy
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 20:26]

Religious bigotry on 20:27 - Aug 16 with 516 viewsllangyfelach

Religious bigotry on 20:25 - Aug 16 by Darran

They are scum I wish they all had Ebola.

He can only play striker for one side at a time, for f*cks sake

Religious bigotry on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 501 viewsFlashberryjack

Religious bigotry on 20:21 - Aug 16 by llangyfelach

F*ck Allah
f*ck the pope and the Virgin Mary
F*ck David Icke
F*ck Buddha
F*ck Lee Trundle
F*ck Bruce Lee
Etc

I take it you're not a religious person then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Religious bigotry on 20:54 - Aug 16 with 495 viewsllangyfelach

Religious bigotry on 20:47 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

I take it you're not a religious person then.

No mate. Used to be a bit of a bigot. Didn't suit me. These days I'm an agnostic seventh day Adventist, but David Blaine scares the bejesus out of me, if he counts as a deity

Religious bigotry on 22:04 - Aug 16 with 440 viewsQuakerJack

Didn't their leader die recently? Guess he's a "fag" as well then?

Hope his scum corpse is rotting in the bowels of hell.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Religious bigotry on 22:18 - Aug 16 with 434 viewsCatullus

I'm kinda spiritual. I like to think there's something better waiting for us. That said, I see all organised religions as control mechanisms and power collection devices. Because if that I think them all vile, if not evil in their own right.

Take the jehovah witnesses, they would let their child die rather than have a blood transfusion. If God exists, if he/she was against blood transfusions, wouldn't he have stopped us having that technology?

Organised religion should never be allowed to run schools, given any governmental power (the lords) or be allowed to control so much property.

By their very nature, religions are bigoted. If you don't agree with them they try to turn you. The world would be better off without them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Religious bigotry on 10:09 - Aug 17 with 377 viewsepaul

Scum, f*ck ALL religion of every type, I know I sound like a broken record but I hate the hold religion has over people. Religion causes nothing but problems. Lets be fair the fact that people "worship" some f*cking alien that supposed to be in the sky is madness

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Religious bigotry on 16:47 - Aug 17 with 337 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Religious bigotry on 16:49 - Aug 17 with 335 viewsdickythorpe

Religious bigotry on 16:47 - Aug 17 by epaul

Damaged male organs
Religious bigotry on 17:01 - Aug 17 with 324 viewsBanosswan

I don't understand why they're pushing their God Hates The Media campaign so fervently on social media.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Religious bigotry on 17:01 - Aug 17 with 324 viewsepaul

Religious bigotry on 16:49 - Aug 17 by dickythorpe

Damaged male organs

I didn't see that one

Religious bigotry on 17:04 - Aug 17 with 316 viewsJackfath

Religious bigotry on 17:01 - Aug 17 by Banosswan

I don't understand why they're pushing their God Hates The Media campaign so fervently on social media.

Possibly because as far as I can see, the majority of people who regularly use social media use it as some sort of vehicle to get public adoration and acceptance of their actions. If they "like", comment upon or post a link to something like this, then they must be great citizens and worthy of being befriended by people who they hardly know, or just want to be nosey about.

Cretins.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024