Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will we get on against Newcastle? 07:05 - Aug 10 with 2315 viewsPhil_S

Garry Monk spoke after the Chelsea game about how the excellent performance and result would mean nothing if we didn't follow it up with a result against Newcastle next weekend so do you think we have what it takes to get the result that he wants us to have.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39637/how-will-we-get-on-

What Will The Result Against Newcastle Be?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator
How will we get on against Newcastle? on 12:10 - Aug 10 with 2104 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am going for a win for us but we have to remain as concentrated as we were against Chelski. I have lost count of the times I have walked into the Vetch and The Liberty with a warm glow after a great win only to be brought down to earth with a bump. We have been prone to complacency in the past but I bet Gary is aware of this and drilling it into the players as we speak.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 13:01 - Aug 10 with 2048 viewsGlyn1

Their back four look to be slow, and very susceptible to some fast wingers attacking them, so they should be perfect for us.

2-1 to the Swans.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 18:45 - Aug 10 with 1781 viewsBorojack

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 13:01 - Aug 10 by Glyn1

Their back four look to be slow, and very susceptible to some fast wingers attacking them, so they should be perfect for us.

2-1 to the Swans.

4 0 just like 1980 I think that was the first time we were on Match of the Day

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 19:25 - Aug 10 with 1690 viewskarnataka

If Saturday proved anything it was that we are starting to look like a battle hardened team and will be no pushover for anyone. A performance anywhere near as committed and focussed as we were at Chelsea will result in a win. I think the team will want to make sure the Chelsea game wasn't a flash in the pan and the competition we now have for places will hopefully ensure that everyone knows they have to deliver. 3-1 Swans.

A win would mean we would have 3 points more from last season's corresponding Chelsea away, Newcastle home fixtures which is a pretty good start from 2 games.
How will we get on against Newcastle? on 20:06 - Aug 10 with 1646 viewsSwan91

3-1 to the swans. 2-1 for most of the game and then score the third from a quick counter attack in the last 10 mins of the game.

I have a feeling our goal scoring will be better this season.
How will we get on against Newcastle? on 20:18 - Aug 10 with 1638 viewsDr_Winston

Set out with the positive attitude we had against Chelsea and it's winnable. Think the Geordies will be much improved on last season though so probably no walkover.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 21:06 - Aug 10 with 1581 viewsFlashberryjack

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 20:18 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

Set out with the positive attitude we had against Chelsea and it's winnable. Think the Geordies will be much improved on last season though so probably no walkover.

There'll be no walk overs this season....every team will be scrapping their guts out.
Going to be a tight game....can't see them beating us though, draw or win for us by the odd goal.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 15:40 - Aug 11 with 1067 viewsRancid

I fancy a draw.
Login to get fewer ads

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 17:25 - Aug 11 with 998 viewsOldjack

Play like we did last time out and i only envisage a swans win

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 19:04 - Aug 11 with 949 viewssherpajacob

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 18:45 - Aug 10 by Borojack

4 0 just like 1980 I think that was the first time we were on Match of the Day

Plymouth away?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 19:19 - Aug 11 with 933 viewsOldjack

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 19:04 - Aug 11 by sherpajacob

Plymouth away?

we beat them 0-1 if my memory serves me right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 19:28 - Aug 11 with 919 viewssherpajacob

How will we get on against Newcastle? on 19:19 - Aug 11 by Oldjack

we beat them 0-1 if my memory serves me right

I remember it as a 2-2 draw.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024