Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time will the announcement be? 16:38 - Dec 5 with 3816 viewsDTSS19

5:23 for me.

Go!
What time will the announcement be? on 16:39 - Dec 5 with 2977 viewsWhiterockin

What time will the announcement be? on 16:40 - Dec 5 with 2972 viewsmagicdaps10

Monday at midday.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What time will the announcement be? on 16:41 - Dec 5 with 2949 viewsWhiterockin

What time will the announcement be? on 16:40 - Dec 5 by magicdaps10

Monday at midday.

Thats a waste of a day and a half.
What time will the announcement be? on 16:41 - Dec 5 with 2948 viewsQuakerJack

What time will the announcement be? on 16:40 - Dec 5 by magicdaps10

Monday at midday.

If he lasts til Monday I'll be fuming

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What time will the announcement be? on 16:42 - Dec 5 with 2926 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Tomorrow at 2pm. Board won't discuss anything today - probably want to go and get pi55ed and forget about our performances.

Instead an emergency meeting will be called tomorrow and Monk will be invited to attend. Hopefully his contract is performance based - so we don't have to pay out for sh1tty results!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

What time will the announcement be? on 16:42 - Dec 5 with 2912 viewsdeanscfc

What time will the announcement be? on 16:41 - Dec 5 by QuakerJack

If he lasts til Monday I'll be fuming

My concern is that we have nobody lined up...
What time will the announcement be? on 16:44 - Dec 5 with 2879 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I can't say I have confidence in the board at the moment.

Their judgement on many things has been questionable since the money became more important to them than the club

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

What time will the announcement be? on 16:46 - Dec 5 with 2847 viewsperchrockjack

But surely if the team prospers so do they

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

What time will the announcement be? on 16:50 - Dec 5 with 2819 viewsLandore_Jack

Some people have no respect. I agree that Garry has to go, but he has done wonders for this club. Lets not forget that.

#backtojack

What time will the announcement be? on 16:52 - Dec 5 with 2787 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

What time will the announcement be? on 16:50 - Dec 5 by Landore_Jack

Some people have no respect. I agree that Garry has to go, but he has done wonders for this club. Lets not forget that.

I'm sure you'll agree - no individual is bigger than the club.

Time to go before the only memories we have of him are nothing but resentment!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

What time will the announcement be? on 17:01 - Dec 5 with 2693 viewsBLAZE

What time will the announcement be? on 16:46 - Dec 5 by perchrockjack

But surely if the team prospers so do they

It's not that straight forward though is it. They could hand a massive compensation pay out to Monk and still go down regardless, there's no guarantee a new manager will see us prosper

They'll be weighing up the cost of Monks sacking with the likelihood of relegation. As each week passes at the moment he's edging closer to the door but for the reasons Neil pointed out they'll cling on for as long as possible imo. Question is, after today, has it been long enough?
What time will the announcement be? on 17:01 - Dec 5 with 2680 viewsnierika

In 15 mins hopefully
What time will the announcement be? on 17:03 - Dec 5 with 2637 viewsDTSS19

What time will the announcement be? on 17:01 - Dec 5 by nierika

In 15 mins hopefully

What time will the announcement be? on 17:05 - Dec 5 with 2603 viewsAl_Bundy

Villa and Sunderland are picking up after Manager changes ! we need to do the same and stop this fast sinking ship. Damage limitation starts right now !
What time will the announcement be? on 17:08 - Dec 5 with 2539 viewsperchrockjack

, blaze. True but staying up would surely be a better financial option and we are going down right now. Cardiff could actually replace us.

Shouldn't have said that

What time will the announcement be? on 17:13 - Dec 5 with 2460 viewsLoyal

Clearly our board with foresight have already doscussed his leaving. We all know that based on today's performance and result he would go if it was bad, and it was very bad at times.

Garry knows he has done his load, and so do we.

Sadly it's time to put on a condom Garry and practice safe sex.

Bit not in Swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What time will the announcement be? on 17:20 - Dec 5 with 2408 viewsunion_jack

What time will the announcement be? on 17:01 - Dec 5 by BLAZE

It's not that straight forward though is it. They could hand a massive compensation pay out to Monk and still go down regardless, there's no guarantee a new manager will see us prosper

They'll be weighing up the cost of Monks sacking with the likelihood of relegation. As each week passes at the moment he's edging closer to the door but for the reasons Neil pointed out they'll cling on for as long as possible imo. Question is, after today, has it been long enough?

You are right. No guarantee a new manager would see us prosper but totally guaranteed if he stays we WILL go down.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What time will the announcement be? on 17:24 - Dec 5 with 2365 viewsGeoffThom

What time will the announcement be? on 16:50 - Dec 5 by Landore_Jack

Your in a results buissness so no sympathy he knows how it works
What time will the announcement be? on 17:38 - Dec 5 with 2290 viewsBLAZE

What time will the announcement be? on 17:20 - Dec 5 by union_jack

You are right. No guarantee a new manager would see us prosper but totally guaranteed if he stays we WILL go down.

Well that's become my opinion over the last few weeks, unfortunately, too. But then I don't have to pay a couple of million to wave him off; maybe I'd be slighltly more willing to see him scrape something together if I did.

But like I said, the threat of relegation is getting greater by the week and I think it'll soon get too big for the board to ignore. You can only bury your head and hope for the best for so long. The weighing scales are tipping towards relegation and Monks golden handshake will be an insignificance in that scenario, so I suspect they'll make the call now.
What time will the announcement be? on 17:41 - Dec 5 with 2251 viewsperchrockjack

We do get a large income so not truly penniless.

We have no choice surely.

What time will the announcement be? on 17:41 - Dec 5 with 2243 viewsJackanapes

If we hadn't spawned a win at Villa he'd be long gone.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

What time will the announcement be? on 17:45 - Dec 5 with 2192 viewsorion3016

Monday am

Be over there now after

What time will the announcement be? on 17:46 - Dec 5 with 2178 viewsmrrockin

I don't like this thread, Monk has to go but let's have a bit of respect aye.

This is someones job we're talking about and club legend to boot.
What time will the announcement be? on 17:47 - Dec 5 with 2151 viewsjacabertawe

What time will the announcement be? on 17:46 - Dec 5 by mrrockin

Well said.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

What time will the announcement be? on 17:49 - Dec 5 with 2129 viewslovejuicejack

What time will the announcement be? on 17:46 - Dec 5 by mrrockin

Plenty of ordinary people losing their jobs through no fault of their own and they won't be getting a massive pay off, monk caused his own downfall some might even say it's karma for the whole laudrup saga he was mixed up in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024