Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect 20:57 - Dec 6 with 6425 viewsbudegan

The lack of respect towards Garry on here is really quite sickening. Despite what's happened over the last few months the fella has been a terrific servant to the club.

He's a Jack, and he's one of ours. Some people on here need to take a good hard look at themselves.
Respect on 21:09 - Dec 6 with 3819 viewsOldjack

I've always respected Garry ,even though many including myself think he's shot his bolt ,he'll always get my respect along with his big golden toe

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Respect on 21:10 - Dec 6 with 3806 viewsblaine_scfc

It's not hating Garry Monk, it's about wanting this club to stay in the premier league, not just for the fans, but for Wales and the city as a whole. FFS
Respect on 21:11 - Dec 6 with 3793 viewsPintado

I am sure the 3m combo will soften the blow

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Respect on 21:13 - Dec 6 with 3769 viewsHumpty

Respect on 21:10 - Dec 6 by blaine_scfc

It's not hating Garry Monk, it's about wanting this club to stay in the premier league, not just for the fans, but for Wales and the city as a whole. FFS

It's perfectly legitimate to think things would improve if Monk was sacked.

But some of the bile being thrown at him is disgusting.
Respect on 21:14 - Dec 6 with 3754 viewsDanWelsh86

I don't respect anyone that refuses to play their best team, due to personal grudges.

His own ego has cost us in the team sheet, and that has direct correlation with our results.

I'll put that out there, players are refusing to play for him now. That's how ridiculous this has gotten.
Respect on 21:14 - Dec 6 with 3753 viewsjack247

Don't confuse wanting him out with a lack of respect for the man. Adopted Jack, no doubt about that and I'm pretty certain no one will be hurting more than he is himself.

He needs to go though, he has more or less killed our way of playing and we are now turning in performances with no structure, desire or hope. No matter what he has done in the last 12 years, he has to be held accountable for that.
Respect on 21:15 - Dec 6 with 3741 viewsItchySphincter

What bile would that be then? People saying we need a new manager is not bile.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Respect on 21:15 - Dec 6 with 3735 viewsexiledclaseboy

Within a week of leaving Monk's tenure will be rewritten on here as a complete catastrophe. Last season's excellence will be airbrushed from history. It's how this forum rolls.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Respect on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 3703 viewsGh0st

Respect on 21:15 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Within a week of leaving Monk's tenure will be rewritten on here as a complete catastrophe. Last season's excellence will be airbrushed from history. It's how this forum rolls.

See Laudrup.
Respect on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 3698 viewsmonmouth

Except for a few that will use it to try and undermine the new bloke, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Respect on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 3697 viewsexiledclaseboy

Respect on 21:17 - Dec 6 by Gh0st

See Laudrup.

Indeed so.

Poll: Tory leader

Respect on 21:18 - Dec 6 with 3690 viewsPhil_S

Indeed it already assumed that he drops people for personal grudges

Not sure where the proof is of that

My tweet after yesterday's game sums up my feeling, I am gutted to see it happen to such a brilliant club servant but we really sadly don't have a choice

Last season was a brilliant period for this club and that proved for me his appointment was the right one that has now gone wrong
Respect on 21:18 - Dec 6 with 3679 viewsSwanseajill

Respect on 21:13 - Dec 6 by Humpty

It's perfectly legitimate to think things would improve if Monk was sacked.

But some of the bile being thrown at him is disgusting.

And it's certainly gaining apace.

It's becoming cringeworthy.
Respect on 21:19 - Dec 6 with 3665 viewsWingstandwood

I have zero sympathy for ALL Premier League managers! If they're successful they get rewarded with a mega pay-rise and new contract paying millions of pounds or go to another club for an even more generous pay rise and a new contract paying millions. If unsuccessful?......A pay-off paying millions!

And onto to the building site where poor Joe-Public has just seen his temporary minimum wage agency job contract come to an end?

Argus!

Respect on 21:21 - Dec 6 with 3643 viewsGh0st

Respect on 21:18 - Dec 6 by Swanseajill

And it's certainly gaining apace.

It's becoming cringeworthy.

I don't know why people are so shocked, it happens with all our managers/players when they leave for whatever reason.
Respect on 21:21 - Dec 6 with 3643 viewsPozuelosSideys

If Monk were to leave now, his time of managing the club will be viewed in a fairly similar way to how Jackett's is imo.

But without the hamster clapping obviously.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Respect on 21:22 - Dec 6 with 3615 viewsFlashberryjack

Respect on 21:15 - Dec 6 by ItchySphincter

What bile would that be then? People saying we need a new manager is not bile.

The bile was when the Leicester fans started singing "Sacked in the morning" and a few c*nts behind me joined in with them........I won't call them swans fans, because they're not.
Utter c*nts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Respect on 21:22 - Dec 6 with 3616 viewsGh0st

I think it would be better if he resigned? It will save the club a cool £3m!
Respect on 21:24 - Dec 6 with 3597 viewslondonlisa2001

Respect on 21:18 - Dec 6 by Phil_S

Indeed it already assumed that he drops people for personal grudges

Not sure where the proof is of that

My tweet after yesterday's game sums up my feeling, I am gutted to see it happen to such a brilliant club servant but we really sadly don't have a choice

Last season was a brilliant period for this club and that proved for me his appointment was the right one that has now gone wrong

All that needs to be said in this post.

Absolutely correct.

Would only add that I am also gutted if this means he will never manage again at this level - but let's see - he may have to go down to league 1 /2 to start over, but hope he one day reaches this level again and plays against us (we will have remained at this level without ever going down please God).
Respect on 21:25 - Dec 6 with 3572 viewsItchySphincter

Respect on 21:22 - Dec 6 by Flashberryjack

The bile was when the Leicester fans started singing "Sacked in the morning" and a few c*nts behind me joined in with them........I won't call them swans fans, because they're not.
Utter c*nts.

That's it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Respect on 21:26 - Dec 6 with 3566 viewsjack247

Respect on 21:19 - Dec 6 by Wingstandwood

I have zero sympathy for ALL Premier League managers! If they're successful they get rewarded with a mega pay-rise and new contract paying millions of pounds or go to another club for an even more generous pay rise and a new contract paying millions. If unsuccessful?......A pay-off paying millions!

And onto to the building site where poor Joe-Public has just seen his temporary minimum wage agency job contract come to an end?

I said yesterday, that virtually all managers are eventually sacked or move on to a bigger club. Sad to see it happen to someone with such an affinity to the club, but he knew the deal when he took the job on.

Criticism of his leadership, style of play etc is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. Any personal criticism of the man is absolutely not.
Respect on 21:27 - Dec 6 with 3553 viewsunion_jack

I'd like to think that for everything he's given this club right from him joining us, he will be viewed as a club legend. He certainly gets and will continue to get my respect.

I am however firmly in the Momk out camp.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Respect on 21:27 - Dec 6 with 3551 viewsskippyjack

Respect.. a word that should be abolished from the English dictionary.. such an irrelevant word.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Respect on 21:27 - Dec 6 with 3552 viewsSwanseajill

Respect on 21:21 - Dec 6 by Gh0st

I don't know why people are so shocked, it happens with all our managers/players when they leave for whatever reason.

I wouldn't have though so.

He has been a player and manager with us for almost twelve years, not just someone who popped in for the job for a couple of years.

Always had a strong bond with us.

Some of the posts are made up by the writers imagination. And some are very personal, and sickening.
Respect on 21:32 - Dec 6 with 3503 viewsFlashberryjack

Respect on 21:25 - Dec 6 by ItchySphincter

That's it?

Glad you agree.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024