Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, that's that then.... 23:16 - Jan 2 with 9963 viewsImAlrightJack

.... call me any name under the sun after letting that joke of a so-called "White Pele" granny shagger score such an easy goal against us, but I just cannot see any way out of this dark tunnel. It's all very well and good playing well, but we have to win and defend properly let alone get a manager and extra striker.

This isn't Rugby where bonus points are given for narrow losses, this club has to respect itself and climb the table. At this rate, two brothers at two different clubs will go down.

We need a new manager, yet Fulham already got theirs and our board are still dithering, then there's the 3 million pay off to Monk, which has eaten into our budget for the upcoming window. According to Company Check, a Companies House related site, we are 11 million in debt. Anybody can use that site to see any companies financial standing, no subscription or fee needed.

I just can't see us getting the personnel needed to avoid this decline. I have fears we will be in League 1 in 5-10 years time, while so-called supporters will be tearing down goal posts in protest and chanting "OUT!" slogans. Either that, or we will be like Blackburn, Fulham or Bolton with Adidas dropping us only to wear sh***y Macron. It's even getting to a point I am privately mocking the club to soften the blows.

All in all, I am getting increasingly angry at how things have fallen apart. We were once a well-run club, the best in the league, but not anymore. I just want my club back to being everyone's second team, just where did it all go wrong?. I don't want joke teams coming to our ground.

Man United can go do one, as well as Van Gaal and their stupid American shirt sponsor, never seen a Chervolet anywhere outside the US.

Still, when we went up, we were not made welcome by the snobby fans who said the league is English, not forgetting those Man City fans before our debut match. So that's one thing I won't miss.
So, that's that then.... on 23:22 - Jan 2 with 7525 viewsmonmouth

Don't know about 'that's that'. More like 'that's certainly a couple of minutes of my life that I wish I'd done something different with'.

Edit. I am feeling a touch bleak mind....
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 23:23]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So, that's that then.... on 23:24 - Jan 2 with 7489 viewsDarran

You can't give Wazza any space.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, that's that then.... on 23:25 - Jan 2 with 7476 viewslegoman

Have a good sleep matey, things will look a lot brighter in the morning................

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

So, that's that then.... on 23:28 - Jan 2 with 7431 viewsEnfieldjack

Didn't mind a Macron kit to be honest!
So, that's that then.... on 23:37 - Jan 2 with 7366 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice to see our fans have the stomach for a relegation battle. F*cking pussy

Poll: Tory leader

So, that's that then.... on 23:37 - Jan 2 with 7365 viewsswanstillidai

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/cars/chevrolet/postcode/sa11rd/radius/15
So, that's that then.... on 23:38 - Jan 2 with 7346 viewsAngelRangelQS

So, that's that then.... on 23:24 - Jan 2 by Darran

You can't give Wazza any space.

To be fair 9/10 players wouldn't have scored that and Rooney wouldn't score anywhere like every time either. It was one hell of a good goal.

I'm always willing to criticise but on this occasion we were just outdone by a bit of quality
So, that's that then.... on 23:42 - Jan 2 with 7299 viewslifelong

Have you got relations on the Wirral?
Login to get fewer ads

So, that's that then.... on 23:43 - Jan 2 with 7295 viewsblaine_scfc

So, that's that then.... on 23:37 - Jan 2 by exiledclaseboy

Will never be as painful as the great escape relegation fight. That feeling after losing to Exeter at the Vetch was crippling and painful last 10 minutes against Rochdale away as they pushed for equaliser.
So, that's that then.... on 23:43 - Jan 2 with 7283 viewsDarran

So, that's that then.... on 23:42 - Jan 2 by lifelong

Have you got relations on the Wirral?

So, that's that then.... on 23:45 - Jan 2 with 7271 viewsshimmie

Exactly. And anyone who "privately mocks" a club of our size that has given us the success we've enjoyed over the last few years can f£ck off and support citeh, or Leicester if you want, they're doing well at the minute.
I couldn't go be a flying f&ck if we are anyone's second team. They're my team. I supported them when we were a joke team and I will regardless where we play. One bonus is we won't have to deal with the precious spoils bastards who cry like a bitch when we lose away to one of the most successful teams in world football. Jesus Christ. Pussy indeed.
So, that's that then.... on 00:00 - Jan 3 with 7142 viewsmonmouth

So, that's that then.... on 23:43 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

Will never be as painful as the great escape relegation fight. That feeling after losing to Exeter at the Vetch was crippling and painful last 10 minutes against Rochdale away as they pushed for equaliser.

That defeat against exeter ripped the heart out of me. With so few games left I thought we were gonners. Same the year John Bond (holy shit, remember that) kept us up by our pubes. You'd think we might have all learned by now that it aint over until the fat girl warbles, and she's only Nigella sized just now. Pussy is the word.

My feeling of bleakness comes entirely from bitterness losing another tight game to a spoiled rich bunch of utter shitheads that yet again got lucky. That's Liverpool; ManC and ManU that have shoved one up our back door. You think we could catch a break in one game. Nothing penalty, spawny deflection and probably the only decent touch the over the hill granny shagger will produce all season. Then they all act like billy big bollux c*nts as if they crushed us. Wa*kers. I'm not swallowing it well to be fair.

One laproig nightcap required I think.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So, that's that then.... on 00:02 - Jan 3 with 7115 viewsexiledclaseboy

So, that's that then.... on 23:45 - Jan 2 by shimmie

Exactly. And anyone who "privately mocks" a club of our size that has given us the success we've enjoyed over the last few years can f£ck off and support citeh, or Leicester if you want, they're doing well at the minute.
I couldn't go be a flying f&ck if we are anyone's second team. They're my team. I supported them when we were a joke team and I will regardless where we play. One bonus is we won't have to deal with the precious spoils bastards who cry like a bitch when we lose away to one of the most successful teams in world football. Jesus Christ. Pussy indeed.

Sadly it's not just the "new" fans. You've been around here for years. Even some of our long standing supporters are turning into the worst kind of entitled w@nkers.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2016 0:03]

So, that's that then.... on 00:04 - Jan 3 with 7095 viewsDarran

The night before we play Sunderland Newcastle play Man United,we are nowhere near down yet

So, that's that then.... on 00:08 - Jan 3 with 7050 viewsEdmundo

You apply most of what you said to a team 40 miles East of here, especially the debt bit and being in Lge 1 in a few years 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

So, that's that then.... on 00:08 - Jan 3 with 7038 viewsAngelRangelQS

So, that's that then.... on 00:02 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

Sadly it's not just the "new" fans. You've been around here for years. Even some of our long standing supporters are turning into the worst kind of entitled w@nkers.

They have always been entitled w*nkers though. They haven't turned into anything
So, that's that then.... on 00:09 - Jan 3 with 7034 viewsshimmie

So, that's that then.... on 00:02 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

It does seem indicative of the premier league tho. It will be gutting if e go down, but it won't be anything like the devastation I felt during the petty era. I just love the swans, my life would be a lot easier if I didn't, but bar Cardiff anyone els we beat feels pretty much the same, regardless of the division.
So, that's that then.... on 00:14 - Jan 3 with 6997 viewsNeathJack

Anyone feeling sorry for themselves needs to punch themself hard in the face, shake it off and then just get 100% behind the club, and the team.

This is when the club needs you. Man the fugg up, show your worth and shout your loudest in support of the team at every single game from here on in.

Oh and while you're at it, quit whining on here and on social media about things. That does nothing but promote negativity.
So, that's that then.... on 00:16 - Jan 3 with 6973 viewsLoyal

Moist ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So, that's that then.... on 00:17 - Jan 3 with 6962 viewsexiledclaseboy

So, that's that then.... on 00:16 - Jan 3 by Loyal

Moist ?

Only with lube.

So, that's that then.... on 00:22 - Jan 3 with 6911 viewslonglostjack

Can't see us going down and if and what a massive fcking if, it would be, no debt and no Tan ! Happy days !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So, that's that then.... on 08:37 - Jan 3 with 6598 views3swan

Just half way through the season and all we have to do is better 2 teams below us and 1 above us.
Player changes have to be done in the January window, and I include a manager (if the right one is available)
We are far from dead and buried as 1 point a game will put us on 37 points and our current form can give us that.
Just a slight improvement and maybe slight luck gets us over the 40 mark.
So, that's that then.... on 08:39 - Jan 3 with 6587 viewsRancid

Jeeez..Are things that bad? I don't think so.
So, that's that then.... on 08:56 - Jan 3 with 6515 viewsshandyjack

Calm down, we are in trouble but no way as bad as the op. I'm clinging onto the hope that Southampton,West Brom,Norwich,Bournemouth,Newcadtle and Us are fighting for 1 place, very good chance we won't be one of them if we beat Sunderland

Poll: Expectation for the season

So, that's that then.... on 08:59 - Jan 3 with 6500 viewsLoyal

So, that's that then.... on 00:00 - Jan 3 by monmouth

That defeat against exeter ripped the heart out of me. With so few games left I thought we were gonners. Same the year John Bond (holy shit, remember that) kept us up by our pubes. You'd think we might have all learned by now that it aint over until the fat girl warbles, and she's only Nigella sized just now. Pussy is the word.

My feeling of bleakness comes entirely from bitterness losing another tight game to a spoiled rich bunch of utter shitheads that yet again got lucky. That's Liverpool; ManC and ManU that have shoved one up our back door. You think we could catch a break in one game. Nothing penalty, spawny deflection and probably the only decent touch the over the hill granny shagger will produce all season. Then they all act like billy big bollux c*nts as if they crushed us. Wa*kers. I'm not swallowing it well to be fair.

One laproig nightcap required I think.

I actually remember that game, Chris Todd signed my programme.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024