Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Officials decisions 08:42 - Jan 14 with 1572 viewsswan65split

We have had afew the last few games.
Do yu think its going to be a repeat of not so long ago when it looked like every official had it in for us?
Officials decisions on 08:44 - Jan 14 with 1563 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The way its gone for us over the last few months I've convinced myself the referees have got together and are shaking down all the Prem league clubs for "protection money"

And we obviously haven't paid....

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Officials decisions on 08:51 - Jan 14 with 1546 viewsPrivate_Partz

Officials decisions on 08:44 - Jan 14 by PatchesOHoulihan

The way its gone for us over the last few months I've convinced myself the referees have got together and are shaking down all the Prem league clubs for "protection money"

And we obviously haven't paid....

I don't think it unreasonable to think we could be 5 to 7 points better off had it not been for reffing cock ups.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Officials decisions on 10:56 - Jan 14 with 1421 viewsJohnw102

Keith Hackett, former head of referees has just slated the sending off on Talksport, has said that one of Defoe's goals was 'three yards' offside and has described last night's officiating as a 'catalogue of disasters' and said that Mike Riley, the current head of referees should phone Swansea this morning and apologise!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Officials decisions on 11:15 - Jan 14 with 1386 viewsjacabertawe

Officials decisions on 10:56 - Jan 14 by Johnw102

Keith Hackett, former head of referees has just slated the sending off on Talksport, has said that one of Defoe's goals was 'three yards' offside and has described last night's officiating as a 'catalogue of disasters' and said that Mike Riley, the current head of referees should phone Swansea this morning and apologise!

That would be nice, but unfortunately does not change the result. Roll on rugby type video replays?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Officials decisions on 11:22 - Jan 14 with 1366 viewsOldjack

just watched Ref Spot on SS
Their first goal offside,
our pen, ,no pen ,
sending off , shouldn't have been without a doubt ,that was the game changer for me
Their third goal ,offside
conclusion, turned into a farce

LIVID ps this has nowt to do with Curt or Huw
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 11:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Officials decisions on 11:22 - Jan 14 with 1366 viewsunion_jack

Officials decisions on 10:56 - Jan 14 by Johnw102

Well to be fair, the one that looked 3 yards offside was a lot closer than I thought last night, though it was marginally offside. The first goal was offside and should have been spotted. No mention of their fourth but it looked iffy to me but probably not due to lack of discussion on here.

Dermot Gallagher on Sky says the sending off was not a red, not even a foul.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Officials decisions on 11:24 - Jan 14 with 1356 viewsjasper_T

The DVD is getting longer and longer every week.
Officials decisions on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 1320 viewsJackFish

Officials decisions on 11:22 - Jan 14 by union_jack

Well to be fair, the one that looked 3 yards offside was a lot closer than I thought last night, though it was marginally offside. The first goal was offside and should have been spotted. No mention of their fourth but it looked iffy to me but probably not due to lack of discussion on here.

Dermot Gallagher on Sky says the sending off was not a red, not even a foul.

Just seen the highlights. Defoe's first two are clearly off. Linesman's positioning for the second is appalling, he's a few yards behind our defence which is presumably why he's given it. His third was just about onside, not that it mattered much by then. The red card was a joke, it'll get rescinded of course, but the damage has been done already.
Login to get fewer ads

Officials decisions on 12:18 - Jan 14 with 1271 viewswestside

Hackett also asked why such an inexperienced ref was appointed for such a key game when the ref had only done three other prem games
Officials decisions on 12:21 - Jan 14 with 1264 viewsQuakerJack

There was another when Defoe went through and the lino didn't put his flag up for ages until he'd gone around Fab then it came up... what the hell's going through his mind at that point?

We still got the lead after the red and folded... the officials cocked up last night but we didn't help ourselves at all.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Officials decisions on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 1227 viewsjack247

I can accept that every now and then we are going to be royally fcked over by a ref. I just kind of wish it happened at Arsenal away or something. Of all the games to send someone off for a good tackle and allow two offside goals it had to be bloody Sunderland at home
Officials decisions on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 1222 viewsHighjack

Officials decisions on 12:18 - Jan 14 by westside

Hackett also asked why such an inexperienced ref was appointed for such a key game when the ref had only done three other prem games

He wasn't just some rookie stand in. That clown is officially in the select group of referees.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Officials decisions on 13:17 - Jan 14 with 1173 viewsunion_jack

Officials decisions on 12:21 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

There was another when Defoe went through and the lino didn't put his flag up for ages until he'd gone around Fab then it came up... what the hell's going through his mind at that point?

We still got the lead after the red and folded... the officials cocked up last night but we didn't help ourselves at all.

He put the flag up once he touched the ball which was when he became offside.

Still some horrendous decisions on show though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Officials decisions on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 1143 viewstaff999555

What a load of nonsense. Blaming decisions and saying we are 'unlucky' all the time.

If we had have scored 5 the decisions wouldn't have mattered so it is in our own hands and the team only have themselves to blame.
Officials decisions on 13:38 - Jan 14 with 1124 viewsHighjack

Officials decisions on 13:33 - Jan 14 by taff999555

What a load of nonsense. Blaming decisions and saying we are 'unlucky' all the time.

If we had have scored 5 the decisions wouldn't have mattered so it is in our own hands and the team only have themselves to blame.

How do you score five with ten men for over an hour because your defender has been sent off for a perfectly executed tackle.

He's ruined the match, they always do. People don't pay forty quid to go and watch ten struggle against eleven.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Officials decisions on 15:02 - Jan 14 with 1058 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Officials decisions on 13:33 - Jan 14 by taff999555

I severely refrain from abusing people on Forums, but this is the most Moronic statement I have seen for a while and must just be a wind up surely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024