Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Hartson 01:00 - Jul 2 with 1601 viewsBenJ94

Listened to the game on the radio in work. He was commentating along with 2 others (I forget, as I can't think straight for a minute out of pure elation), anyway, Vokes heads home the third and they all go crazy (hartson more than the others) and starts screaming "Wales are through to the semi-finals!!" To which one of them replied "John, there's still 5 minutes left to play" to which he said "Noooo!! WALES ARE GOING THROUGH" it may be one of them "had to be there moments", but it really made me chuckle, not quite the same level as the Icelandic commentator mind you!
John Hartson on 01:06 - Jul 2 with 1582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Savage lost his voice on th BBC tv coverage as well. Watched Giggs on the ITV highlights show and e was dubstruck. As we al were. 1-0 down and to come back and beat the team ranked 2nd in the world 3-1 is more than sensational. Speechless

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

John Hartson on 01:16 - Jul 2 with 1568 viewsBenJ94

I still don't think it has sunk in yet, devastated I couldn't watch it, but there's something about listening on the radio that got me even more excited, maybe it was because I couldn't see what was going on, they got excited, so I got excited! Luckily I'll get to watch the game on Wednesday!
John Hartson on 09:19 - Jul 2 with 1272 viewsSwaneeRiver

John Hartson on 01:06 - Jul 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Savage lost his voice on th BBC tv coverage as well. Watched Giggs on the ITV highlights show and e was dubstruck. As we al were. 1-0 down and to come back and beat the team ranked 2nd in the world 3-1 is more than sensational. Speechless

I didn't know they were ranked 2nd in the world until after the game.
Befioe the match I thought "We beat and drew with them in the qualifiers. If we can play well, we'll have a chance"
When I saw their line up and especially after the opening 10 minutes I feared the worst.
It hasn't even sunk in yet what a brilliant, brilliant result this was.
Chris Coleman, who almost to a man we've slagged off as not up to the job, deserves the freedom of Swansea and Wales, no matter what happens next Wednesday.
No reason we can't beat Ronaldo and co, even with a depleted squad
John Hartson on 09:29 - Jul 2 with 1242 viewsjasper_T

They gamed their ranking even harder than we did through (not) playing the right friendlies etc. Shouldn't read anything into their "2nd in the world" label, it's nonsense.
John Hartson on 09:39 - Jul 2 with 1206 viewsmonmouth

John Hartson on 09:29 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

They gamed their ranking even harder than we did through (not) playing the right friendlies etc. Shouldn't read anything into their "2nd in the world" label, it's nonsense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Hartson on 10:29 - Jul 2 with 1123 viewsLoyal

John Hartson on 01:06 - Jul 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Giggs was dumbstruck because he has only seen Wales four times.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John Hartson on 11:14 - Jul 2 with 1060 viewspencoedjack

John Hartson on 09:29 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

Fuk me I thought even you would find it difficult to be negative today.

You ever post anything positive.
John Hartson on 11:58 - Jul 2 with 999 viewsjasper_T

John Hartson on 11:14 - Jul 2 by pencoedjack

Fuk me I thought even you would find it difficult to be negative today.

You ever post anything positive.

You miserable b*stards are posting like we've done the impossible when all that's happened is we've beaten Belgium again.

God help you when we win the final. Heart attacks all round.
Login to get fewer ads

John Hartson on 12:41 - Jul 2 with 925 viewsWarwickHunt

John Hartson on 10:29 - Jul 2 by Loyal

Giggs was dumbstruck because he has only seen Wales four times.

And two of those were from a plane.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024