Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kardashian Robbery 09:41 - Oct 3 with 1662 viewsLord_Bony

Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint in paris.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Kardashian Robbery on 10:17 - Oct 3 with 1383 viewsjackal

Armed robbery is ,of course, appalling.

But these people are always showing off their wealth and rubbing it in about how rich they are. Perhaps a lower profile would have avoided this.

They will enjoy being in the new, I suppose.
Kardashian Robbery on 10:28 - Oct 3 with 1378 viewsSwaneeRiver

Kardashian Robbery on 10:17 - Oct 3 by jackal

Armed robbery is ,of course, appalling.

But these people are always showing off their wealth and rubbing it in about how rich they are. Perhaps a lower profile would have avoided this.

They will enjoy being in the new, I suppose.

So by your reckoning, the scum that robbed them aren't to blame, it's the law abiding folk's fault for daring to walk around in smart clothes, driving posh cars and wearing expensive jewelry or whatever.
This modern culture of "it's not our fault mister" sickens me to my stomach.
I deal with this everyday and it is getting more prevalent.
No wonder kids think they can do what when society continues patting them on the head and putting the blame elsewhere
Kardashian Robbery on 10:36 - Oct 3 with 1361 viewsjackal

Kardashian Robbery on 10:28 - Oct 3 by SwaneeRiver

So by your reckoning, the scum that robbed them aren't to blame, it's the law abiding folk's fault for daring to walk around in smart clothes, driving posh cars and wearing expensive jewelry or whatever.
This modern culture of "it's not our fault mister" sickens me to my stomach.
I deal with this everyday and it is getting more prevalent.
No wonder kids think they can do what when society continues patting them on the head and putting the blame elsewhere

Of course not. Any criminal who preys on innocent people is indeed scum. All I'm saying is use some sense. She even put where she was staying on social media.If you go around bragging how rich you are, then you are putting yourself in the firing line.

I'm just as sick of the criminality that is prevalent as anyone else.
Kardashian Robbery on 10:51 - Oct 3 with 1339 viewsSwaneeRiver

Kardashian Robbery on 10:36 - Oct 3 by jackal

Of course not. Any criminal who preys on innocent people is indeed scum. All I'm saying is use some sense. She even put where she was staying on social media.If you go around bragging how rich you are, then you are putting yourself in the firing line.

I'm just as sick of the criminality that is prevalent as anyone else.

I hate the fact that when we go on holidays me and Mrs Swanee have got to go out and about making sure we have small amounts of money on us, constantly keeping my hand on my wallet anywhere there are other people and generally spending so much time worrying about pickpockets that it spoils the holiday.
First thing I do when I get on hols is put all my valuables in my safe.
If Mrs Swanee wanted to wear her (not so) flash jewelry so she feels smart going to the local shops or restaurants is she being ostentatious ?
Friends and family often put posts on Facebook showing where they are going or where they are.
I never do this in case some scumbag reads it who vaguely knows us and ransacks our house
Kardashian Robbery on 11:00 - Oct 3 with 1327 viewsHighjack

Is silicone bulletproof?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kardashian Robbery on 11:00 - Oct 3 with 1326 viewsjackal

Kardashian Robbery on 10:51 - Oct 3 by SwaneeRiver

I hate the fact that when we go on holidays me and Mrs Swanee have got to go out and about making sure we have small amounts of money on us, constantly keeping my hand on my wallet anywhere there are other people and generally spending so much time worrying about pickpockets that it spoils the holiday.
If Mrs Swanee wanted to wear her (not so) flash jewelry so she feels smart going to the local shops or restaurants is she being ostentatious ?
Friends and family often put posts on Facebook showing where they are going or where they are.
I never do this in case some scumbag reads it who vaguely knows us and ransacks our house

It's the way it is now.
Young girls should allowed to go around dressed sexily if they want, but it's wise not too.
Exactly right. Why would you announce t all and sundry that your house will be empty for a fortnight?
Kardashian Robbery on 11:02 - Oct 3 with 1322 viewsLoyal

She needs to review her security.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kardashian Robbery on 12:27 - Oct 3 with 1273 viewsAquinas

Terrible what happened but she will make more from interviews etc as a result of this than what she lost. So do not grieve for her financial loss.
Login to get fewer ads

Kardashian Robbery on 13:12 - Oct 3 with 1230 viewsLohengrin

Frightening for her, no doubt. Terrible business whichever way you look at it but I was shaking my head at the fact that this was one of the main headlines on all the news channels.

When a culture's priorities become this skewed it proves difficult to judge where rock-bottom lays or if we've already hit it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kardashian Robbery on 19:32 - Oct 3 with 1169 viewsHighjack

Kardashian Robbery on 13:12 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

Frightening for her, no doubt. Terrible business whichever way you look at it but I was shaking my head at the fact that this was one of the main headlines on all the news channels.

When a culture's priorities become this skewed it proves difficult to judge where rock-bottom lays or if we've already hit it.

We smashed through rock bottom somewhere between jedward and the crazy frog and we've been hurtling downwards ever since.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kardashian Robbery on 20:12 - Oct 3 with 1144 viewsWingstandwood

I utterly detest the modern celebrity and cult of! The fact is the general public are most of the time fed nothing but a load of lies, phony PR initiatives, contrived stage managed publicity stunts and complete and utter bullsh#t.

Take one story Kate Price and the tracking device found on her luminous pink Range Rover and accompanying cr#p about kidnap fears? A luminous pink Range Rover is just the vehicle to travel about unnoticed and to anonymously blend into the background especially with an accompanying pink horse box? Did the SAS drive one in covert opp's around bandit country?

If KK was 'genuinely' robbed you can bet she handed the perpetrators the most conspicuous of (herself) targets? A bit like Victoria Beckham 'accidently' (*cough, cough, cough*) straying into a worldwide mass-media-press-ensemble covering the Diana death inquest outside the Paris Ritz. What a f#cking coincidence (*cough, cough, cough*) hey?

Argus!

Kardashian Robbery on 08:08 - Oct 4 with 1053 viewsItchySphincter

Probably a stunt.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kardashian Robbery on 09:16 - Oct 4 with 1023 viewsBanosswan

Let's hope she didn't sh!t herself.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kardashian Robbery on 10:19 - Oct 4 with 994 viewsLord_Bony

One good thing,it was decent of her robbers not to harm her physically or sexually in any way.

Now that would have been far worse than the insurance company paying for her millions of pounds worth of bling.

There is honour among thieves after all...well done for that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Kardashian Robbery on 11:29 - Oct 4 with 973 viewsGreatBritton

Kardashian Robbery on 13:12 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

I agree with all you say, but not with your usage of 'lays' for 'lies'. To lay is a transitive verb, to lie is intransitive.

God, I need to get a hobby.
Kardashian Robbery on 11:39 - Oct 4 with 963 viewsCatullus

Kardashian Robbery on 10:51 - Oct 3 by SwaneeRiver

I agree with you about criminality, I hate it too. But we're talking a completely different thing to going out looking nice and going around rubbing other peoples noses in it. Kardashian is only famous for being famous. She flaunts her wealth, emphasises it, posts it all over the internet. She was always going to attract criminal attention.
Who goes on holiday and takes 8 million quidsworth of jewellery? It's not like she can wear it all out at once.
You can be rich without being an @$$ hole!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kardashian Robbery on 11:41 - Oct 4 with 959 viewsWingstandwood

Kardashian Robbery on 08:08 - Oct 4 by ItchySphincter

Probably a stunt.

Many years before the celebrity obsessed times we are witnessing now. I watched a Channel 4 programme called 'Hard News'. This programme had some damning reporting focussed on press standards.

Even (time of broadcast) during the 1990's downright lies and fictitious bullshit were being deliberately fed to the tabloids and printing press. The stars and their Press Agents and Svengali manager media manipulators were deliberately working in cahoots with editors to produce nothing but complete and utter cr#p. About as scripted as American Wrestling!

Argus!

Kardashian Robbery on 11:42 - Oct 4 with 957 viewsDarran

On a side note that fella that tried to kiss her arse last week had a f*cking shock the look of terror on his face as her bodyguard had him in a headlock was superb.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kardashian Robbery on 11:45 - Oct 4 with 954 viewsWingstandwood

Kardashian Robbery on 11:42 - Oct 4 by Darran

On a side note that fella that tried to kiss her arse last week had a f*cking shock the look of terror on his face as her bodyguard had him in a headlock was superb.

The titles 'famous/celebrity' are now so cheap and easy to earn now, I reckon the guy is just trying to become one himself.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 11:45]

Argus!

Kardashian Robbery on 15:53 - Oct 4 with 894 viewsLoyal

Kardashian Robbery on 11:39 - Oct 4 by Catullus

I agree with you about criminality, I hate it too. But we're talking a completely different thing to going out looking nice and going around rubbing other peoples noses in it. Kardashian is only famous for being famous. She flaunts her wealth, emphasises it, posts it all over the internet. She was always going to attract criminal attention.
Who goes on holiday and takes 8 million quidsworth of jewellery? It's not like she can wear it all out at once.
You can be rich without being an @$$ hole!

There are many people who could become invisible and the world would be a better place.
She is one. Her husband is also a freak, their divorce announcement when it comes, and it will, shall shock millions because those millions need these people.
Fck knows why.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kardashian Robbery on 16:02 - Oct 4 with 888 viewsLohengrin

Kardashian Robbery on 11:29 - Oct 4 by GreatBritton

I agree with all you say, but not with your usage of 'lays' for 'lies'. To lay is a transitive verb, to lie is intransitive.

God, I need to get a hobby.

Ha! Funnily enough I was mulling that over in my head as I typed - lays, lies, lies, lays.

Mea culpa! You're quite right.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 16:03]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kardashian Robbery on 16:32 - Oct 4 with 866 viewsWingstandwood

Intriguing? Maybe her Press agent or Svengali manager opened the door?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821122/She-never-open-door-middle-night

Argus!

Kardashian Robbery on 16:33 - Oct 4 with 859 viewsmonmouth

When I clicked on this I thought she'd been nicked for stealing a living on the back of no talent and no value.

#disappointed

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kardashian Robbery on 16:51 - Oct 4 with 849 viewsWingstandwood

Cluedo eat your f#cking heart out!

Very suspicious mystery here? Could the same dastardly villains responsible for ‘The-Great-Victoria-Beckham-Designer-Dress-Range-Heist’ that (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) happened during a vital pre-Christmas shopping/purchasing run-up period be involved here also.

Ahhhh the news story presented by a tabloid newspaper that looked more like free advertising (*hint, hint, hint, hint*) and a page from a dress-catalogue/brochure than an actual crime report?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 16:52]

Argus!

Kardashian Robbery on 17:07 - Oct 4 with 835 viewsjojaca

I could not give a f**K. I could not believe the breaking news going across Sky News. Give the general public real news, not celebrity crap. Celebrities should have their own channel Celebrity TV, so I don't have to watch or read about it.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024