Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... 07:38 - Dec 28 with 7560 viewsSwaneeRiver

To keep us up.
Too many have turned against him, yet deep down he is a Swans fan and it must hurt him.
I honestly believe he will appoint the right man and give him the tools to keep us up
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 07:41 - Dec 28 with 4463 viewsWhiterockin

Deep down he is a lying, cheating, money grabbing b@stard.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 07:45 - Dec 28 with 4436 viewsjack247

Being a pariah in his own city probably hurts more. At least yesterday showed the majority owners (as naive and arrogant as they have been) want to keep us up. I was starting to believe all the 'Bob will be our manager in the championship' claims.

You would expect them to make a footballing appointment this time and whatever Jenkins is, he has proved himself very good at that in the past. Hopefully they take a backseat on this one.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 07:52 - Dec 28 with 4408 viewsSwansNZ

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 07:41 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

Deep down he is a lying, cheating, money grabbing b@stard.

Not very deep.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 07:58 - Dec 28 with 4374 viewsAnotherJohn

It is quite a long time now since Huw made good decisions. Obviously he'd like to work a miracle, but more likely he will screw up.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:01 - Dec 28 with 4345 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 07:58 - Dec 28 by AnotherJohn

It is quite a long time now since Huw made good decisions. Obviously he'd like to work a miracle, but more likely he will screw up.

His appointments have been good (assuming Bradley wasn't his). It's buying players he is shit at.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:11 - Dec 28 with 4302 viewsStarsky

The Americans must feel really embarrassed about this. Especially with their American PR offensive.
Of course it will be the fans to blame because we didn't like his accent.

It's just the internet, init.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:14 - Dec 28 with 4281 viewswaynekerr55

Yeah, such a fan.

The cūnt didn't even watch us before he fell into his position of power

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:18 - Dec 28 with 4249 viewsWhiterockin

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:11 - Dec 28 by Starsky

The Americans must feel really embarrassed about this. Especially with their American PR offensive.
Of course it will be the fans to blame because we didn't like his accent.

I just hope the Americans have learnt a big lesson, we all knew Bob was wrong for the job at least they have had the courage to correct it. By doing this they have risen in my estimation. On Saturday we need to get right behind the team and chant the mangers name (whoever it may be) from the very start of the match, lets show the Americans we are united in our fight to avoid relegation. Who knows it might encourage them to spend a little more when the window opens the next day.
Login to get fewer ads

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:20 - Dec 28 with 4228 viewsJackUlation

too little too late , Dineen will want to park his car in Swansea again soon
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 8:21]
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:21 - Dec 28 with 4222 viewsSwaneeRiver

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:14 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

Yeah, such a fan.

The cūnt didn't even watch us before he fell into his position of power

WTF.
He used to watch us as a boy. Him and his Dad always have been and still are massive Swans fans, long before he got involved with the club.
People can throw all the vitriol they like at the guy, as I fully understand howwe all feel about the way the club hs gone recently.
However we don't need revisionists changing history to give themselves more ammo.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:33 - Dec 28 with 4130 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:18 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

I just hope the Americans have learnt a big lesson, we all knew Bob was wrong for the job at least they have had the courage to correct it. By doing this they have risen in my estimation. On Saturday we need to get right behind the team and chant the mangers name (whoever it may be) from the very start of the match, lets show the Americans we are united in our fight to avoid relegation. Who knows it might encourage them to spend a little more when the window opens the next day.

Great post
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:34 - Dec 28 with 4138 viewsClinton

Whatever people think of him, we are relying on him to get things right over the rest of the season. He's no longer got the distraction of selling the club, of stadium expansion, etc. Just got to fully concentrate on the playing side.
Whoever comes in has a hell of a job to keep s up from here. Not only do we have to start picking up points but we need two other clubs, apart from Hull, to fall apart.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:37 - Dec 28 with 4110 viewsKilkennyjack

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:21 - Dec 28 by SwaneeRiver

WTF.
He used to watch us as a boy. Him and his Dad always have been and still are massive Swans fans, long before he got involved with the club.
People can throw all the vitriol they like at the guy, as I fully understand howwe all feel about the way the club hs gone recently.
However we don't need revisionists changing history to give themselves more ammo.

No swans fan would trade our hard won Premiership status so they could get mega rich mega quickly - would they ?

Beware of the Risen People

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:52 - Dec 28 with 3996 viewsawayjack

Greedy and arrogant tw'at was at his best when he let managers get on with recruitment. Since he extended role to DOF after Laudrup he's been a disaster. Needs to wind his beak in and focus on the commercial side, that seems to be a complete mess under his leadership. Like his other failed businesses.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:52 - Dec 28 with 4015 viewsShonky

If Jenkins was only motivated by money then he would have left, wouldn't he? I mean hes rich beyond his wildest dreams. Why stay and get villified?

Its just a ride...

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:55 - Dec 28 with 3959 viewsawayjack

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:52 - Dec 28 by Shonky

If Jenkins was only motivated by money then he would have left, wouldn't he? I mean hes rich beyond his wildest dreams. Why stay and get villified?

He may well have a lock-in period as part of his share sale where he can't leave for 6-12 months. Fairly normal in share sales involving directors.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:58 - Dec 28 with 3936 viewsjack247

Because he can't. I'm sure he would like nothing more.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:01 - Dec 28 with 3927 viewsWarwickHunt

An extra 500k a year for doing fûck all other than being a patsy saves him dipping into his deposit account.

I suspect his fücking massive ego plays a major role too.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:07 - Dec 28 with 3893 viewsMattG

This thread is pretty much where I'm at. Now that he's no longer spending his own money or at least not quite so focused on maximising the paper value of the Club in readiness for a sale, HJ will hopefully be willing to relax his grip on player recruitment.

The fact that the Yanks brought Bob in apparently against HJ's wishes also suggests that they don't really buy the whole Omnipotent Jenkins story so might "encourage" him in that direction too.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:07 - Dec 28 with 3892 viewsShonky

I would say pride is in there somewhere. I personally dont believe any of those guys set out to fk us over, over a decade ago. I think it just an example of what money does to people.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 9:08]

Its just a ride...

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:13 - Dec 28 with 3828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:07 - Dec 28 by Shonky

I would say pride is in there somewhere. I personally dont believe any of those guys set out to fk us over, over a decade ago. I think it just an example of what money does to people.

Yes. Accompanied by a narcissistic "I can do no wrong" attitude. If he can actually face facts about his recruitment being sh*te and be humble enough to let the new manager pick who HE wants we may have a chance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:15 - Dec 28 with 3820 viewsStarsky

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:07 - Dec 28 by Shonky

Perhaps not but they've never been on the same page as the Trust.
They've always regarded them with disdain.
You've only got to back to them dragging their heels on transferring the £5 Trust membership fees that were linked to season ticket sales.

It's just the internet, init.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:29 - Dec 28 with 3732 viewssP7qupUf

Perhaps his half a million a year salary?
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:54 - Dec 28 with 3595 viewsTheResurrection

UNBE-FACKING-LIEVABLE....!!!!!

The Trust put that ridiculous statement out yesterday and Jenkins is forgiven. We've even got a Trust Board menber on here licking his arse,

I've never come across a bigger bunch of hopeless, sycophantic, happy clapping tossers in all my days.

This man went out of his way to systematically position "OUR" Football Club as viable to outside ownership so he and a select few could prosper - and all this at the expense of every genuine Swans fan and Trust.

This is what we get a few hours after that statement!! We would never have seen a thread like this before that pile of garbage,

ASHAMED - AGAIN!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:58 - Dec 28 with 3557 viewstoulouse

Hiya Huw

First post in years and I f*cked it up
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 10:00]

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024