Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig 03:53 - Jan 5 with 2005 viewsGroo

Rumours back to international management

edit

should add a link

http://www.socceramerica.com/article/71851/bob-bradley-tries-to-downplay-norway-

[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 3:58]

Groo does what Groo does best

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 05:15 - Jan 5 with 1963 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Knulle ham.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 08:39 - Jan 5 with 1765 viewssomersetsimon

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 05:15 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Knulle ham.

It's been a while since we've heard "Norvège nul points".
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 10:26 - Jan 5 with 1625 viewsicecoldjack

I think the nogs will be split on this, while plenty told me Bob will do a good job for swansea they are avid premier league fans and the joke job Bradley has done will have an effect.

Of course international football is a step down .
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:54 - Jan 5 with 1320 viewsWarwickHunt

San Marino and Liechtenstein in a bidding war.
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 23:02 - Jan 5 with 1297 viewsbuilthjack

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:54 - Jan 5 by WarwickHunt

San Marino and Liechtenstein in a bidding war.

Andorra are in the mix too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 23:09 - Jan 5 with 1279 viewsWingstandwood

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 23:02 - Jan 5 by builthjack

Andorra are in the mix too

Do not be surprised in the slightest if the Faroe-Islands-womens U-21 job becomes another element in a future tug of war for Bradley's signature!

Argus!

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:08 - Jan 6 with 1103 viewsGeoffThom

Bored earlier watching supposedly a motd,city's w spam.so was reading right up on bobs history ,now don't get me wrong I know he's gone but I just needed to try and see what these numptys really saw in him ,and the more I read about him the worse it sounds his days in the states weren't the glitz they spun on hit Chivas even went out of buissness the season or so after and is now going to be the new la side for tan!! His days with the u,s were originally looking after the youth ,the first team was an ok side before they promoted him he didn't do that much with them and what's more if you've got the best in the country you should do reasonably well,then you get Egypt they didn't qualify for the 3 comps when he was there granted the was turmoil but still it's the football side we have to look at ,then there's this Norway glamour we hear about ,feck me its Welsh leauge standard the last bloke after Bob got sacked after conghs quay stuffed them ,that team played in a stadium with a capacity of 7 thousand ,the more I read the more I couldn't belive that Jenkins advised them to hire this numpty ,it will go down as one of the biggest con jobs going ,and now the Norwegian national side want him they are like Malta or Andorra it's the best he could ever get too the conning git
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 22:19]
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:17 - Jan 6 with 1065 viewsbarry_island

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Henrik Ibsen, Edward Grieg, Roald Amundsen your boys could be in for some hell of a few beatings.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:21 - Jan 6 with 1045 viewsLeonWasGod

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:08 - Jan 6 by GeoffThom

Bored earlier watching supposedly a motd,city's w spam.so was reading right up on bobs history ,now don't get me wrong I know he's gone but I just needed to try and see what these numptys really saw in him ,and the more I read about him the worse it sounds his days in the states weren't the glitz they spun on hit Chivas even went out of buissness the season or so after and is now going to be the new la side for tan!! His days with the u,s were originally looking after the youth ,the first team was an ok side before they promoted him he didn't do that much with them and what's more if you've got the best in the country you should do reasonably well,then you get Egypt they didn't qualify for the 3 comps when he was there granted the was turmoil but still it's the football side we have to look at ,then there's this Norway glamour we hear about ,feck me its Welsh leauge standard the last bloke after Bob got sacked after conghs quay stuffed them ,that team played in a stadium with a capacity of 7 thousand ,the more I read the more I couldn't belive that Jenkins advised them to hire this numpty ,it will go down as one of the biggest con jobs going ,and now the Norwegian national side want him they are like Malta or Andorra it's the best he could ever get too the conning git

It was widely reported that Jenkins didn't advise them to hire this numpty. Apparently it was the American's choice and Huw preferred Giggs (bad enough as that is). God knows if that's true, but it has a ring of truth to it - i can't see how HJ would have plucked Bob out of thin air.
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:24 - Jan 6 with 1031 viewsWarwickHunt

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:17 - Jan 6 by barry_island

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Henrik Ibsen, Edward Grieg, Roald Amundsen your boys could be in for some hell of a few beatings.

A Norwegian artist reacts to the news...

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:39 - Jan 6 with 992 viewsGeoffThom

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:21 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

It was widely reported that Jenkins didn't advise them to hire this numpty. Apparently it was the American's choice and Huw preferred Giggs (bad enough as that is). God knows if that's true, but it has a ring of truth to it - i can't see how HJ would have plucked Bob out of thin air.

He must have agreed to it though !! Which when you read up on him defy belief !! I know if it had been me I would have told them hire him and I'll resign and take it too the press and feck the consequences
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 05:39 - Jan 7 with 880 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:08 - Jan 6 by GeoffThom

If that's all true then the appointment has got more than a hint of George Weahs cousin about it.

Anyway, it's over now. It may well cost us big time, but it can't be changed. Good luck if he gets the Norway job.
Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 07:25 - Jan 7 with 829 viewsjackal

Bob Bradley and the Norway gig on 22:24 - Jan 6 by WarwickHunt

A Norwegian artist reacts to the news...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024